easy riders   solution?

easy riders solution?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Or maybe he was consulting his chess engine. 😀
mghrn55,
No he didn't even have a cell phone back then, we are talking decades ago. 😉 In todays world they watch closely for that type of behavior, at tournaments. No drunks are allowed in either. Who knows they may have implemented that because the Native man I knew. Can you imagine the embarrassment of the Sober higher rated players?

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
See there you go again, with your crazy tin foil hat theories explanation. What would you do without it? I guess everyone is wrong unless they agree with you. Here is a question for you? What if Jesus was a drunkard? I wasn't around to know he wasn't! Do you believe everything in the JW's bible?

Kind Regards,
-VR
When i have a beer Gertrude I'll be sure to let you know so you can moralise over me, concoct your crazy tin foil hat theories and project yourself, honestly you'll be the first to know.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
20 Aug 16

tonights tipples so far:

Tribute
Proper Job
Landlord
Bishops Finger
Wolf Rock

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
When i have a beer Gertrude I'll be sure to let you know so you can moralise over me, concoct your crazy tin foil hat theories and project yourself, honestly you'll be the first to know.
robbie,
I believe you have had a few to many already, you are confusing me with your minion Maiden Gertrude. 😛

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
tonights tipples so far:

Tribute
Proper Job
Landlord
Bishops Finger
Wolf Rock
Timothy Taylor Landlord? Woa Legend! My goodness I have a beer a day sometimes and Crusty is preaching to me like I am hell bound, you quaff like Oliver Reed and nothing! Nada, not a word!

Moves
20 Aug 16

tonights tipples so far:

Tribute
Proper Job
Landlord
Bishops Finger
Wolf Rock
You sound as though you're in Cornwall!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Timothy Taylor Landlord? Woa Legend! My goodness I have a beer a day sometimes and Crusty is preaching to me like I am hell bound, you quaff like Oliver Reed and nothing! Nada, not a word!
robbie,
No one said you were hell bound. I don't recall even saying I believed in Hell. Why are you making up lies about me again? Don't blame me if you have a beer or more everyday, I don't force it down your throat.

Regards,
-VR

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by Startreader
You sound as though you're in Cornwall!
not at the moment, Cornish beers are some of the best, i got a load delivered from St Austell brewery

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
No one said you were hell bound. I don't recall even saying I believed in Hell. Why are you making up lies about me again? Don't blame me if you have a beer or more everyday, I don't force it down your throat.

Regards,
-VR
Why aren't you preaching to AL you charlatan? Why must I suffer your delusions?

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
20 Aug 16

must be time for number 6, i reckon bengal lancer, and chilli peanuts

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

must be time for number 6, i reckon bengal lancer, and chilli peanuts
Flip sake I have a sip on some meagre Mexican Cerveza and Crusty is busting out with his spiel on how I am an alcoholic and need his help!

m

Moves
20 Aug 16

Or are you suffering from your collusions ?? 😀

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

Yes, the pain, its too much! Please someone phone an ambulance!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

mghrn55,
Yes, and that is just one of his many problems. 😉 I figure about now, he isn't feeling any pain at all!

Regards,
-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Aug 16

Even Jesus came drinking craft beer and people said he was a drunkard and a friend of tax collectors and sinners, what chance do I a mere mortal have. You keep up the extremism old bean and Ill go for a little balance and moderation. If you find the courage to man up and take responsibility instead of blaming it on alcohol I am here to help you face reality - your friend Robbie.
Oh?? And you know this how??

Or are you using more typical robbie facts from fiction??