CA Senate candidate wants $50 minimum wage.  Funny.

CA Senate candidate wants $50 minimum wage. Funny.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d

@wildgrass said
No generosity at all on my part. Simply an interest in limiting my tax expenditures. I get that you've got more of a moral stake in the purpose of human life. I don't care.
I was being sarcastic, there's nothing generous about sacrificing strangers to your dream feelings. It's actually a very scummy thing to do.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d
3 edits

@wildgrass said
That's your catastrophe not mine. Stop projecting.
Ijit, I was quoting you. I have never used those words and especially not in reference to abandoning the artificial price controls of a forced minimum rate. Those were your words, that was a verbatim quote. Time to tap out indeed, you're punch drunk.

That's what you've been saying all the way, if the artificial price control known as minimum rate is not forced goobermint spending will skyrocket, those are your words, that is your catastrophizing.

'runaway goobermint benefit spending' is another example of your catasrophizing when in reality there are places without a forced minimum and they don't have 'runaway goobermint benefit spending'.

w

Moves
91d

@wajoma said
I was being sarcastic, there's nothing generous about sacrificing strangers to your dream feelings. It's actually a very scummy thing to do.
Thumbs up.

w

Moves
91d

@wajoma said
Ijit, I was quoting you. I have never used those words and especially not in reference to abandoning the artificial price controls of a forced minimum rate. Those were your words, that was a verbatim quote. Time to tap out indeed, you're punch drunk.

That's what you've been saying all the way, if the artificial price control known as minimum rate is not forced goobermint spending will skyrocket, those are your words, that is your catastrophizing.
No.. you quoted me talking you off the edge of anarchy.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d

@wildgrass said
So abandoning the minimum rate does not equal increased goobermint spending? Because I'm pretty sure that's been your argument.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d

@wildgrass said
I quoted you, yes you're right.

w

Moves
91d

@wajoma said
I quoted you, yes you're right.
Right. It was your catastrophe.

w

Moves
91d

@wajoma said
So abandoning the minimum rate does not equal increased goobermint spending? Because I'm pretty sure that's been your argument.
Huh? Of course that will increase goobermint. At least in the US the goobermint pays if employers dont.

w

Moves
91d

@wajoma said

That's what you've been saying all the way, if the artificial price control known as minimum rate is not forced goobermint s ...[text shortened]... there are places without a forced minimum and they don't have 'runaway goobermint benefit spending'.
Its just a difference of opinion mate. I like less taxes smaller government and you don't.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
91d

@wildgrass
The only problem with less taxes and less government is republicans version of that is abandoning people in the process, if they are in control, if Trump wins, out goes NATO, out goes social security, out goes the affordable care act, anything else started by democrats.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Right. It was your catastrophe.
I___h_a_v_e___n_e_v_e_r___u_s_e_d___t_h_o_s_e___w_o_r_d_s.

"cost of government in the US skyrockets" are your words.

The scarey bogey man "anarchy" or 'sky rockets' is you catastrophising. And pages back examples of countries without a minimum that do not have "anarchy" nor "runaway goobermint benefit spending" were given. One does not equal the other. It's a common ploy of big goobermint state worshippers to create a bogeyman that does not exist that can only be fixed with more goobermint.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
91d

@Wajoma
Like I said, what less government means to repubs is abrogation of responsibility, you know the part where they were elected to work for the people but that is the LAST thing those fukkers would EVER work for, they want power and money and don't EVEN go 'dems are the corrupt ones'.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
91d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Like I said, what less government means to repubs is abrogation of responsibility, you know the part where they were elected to work for the people but that is the LAST thing those fukkers would EVER work for, they want power and money and don't EVEN go 'dems are the corrupt ones'.
We're not even discussing dimocrats versus repubs, or your favorite mate Trump, this is what is 'right' what is 'wrong', I'm no fan of either Ds or Rs they're all part of the same machine, one side sits out for a couple of terms then everyone gets sick of them, then the other guy get's a turn on the levers, and so the cycle goes, they both know that, you've bought into the charade that it's left versus right. They make some noise about how bad the other guy is to maintain the charade, but it's all an act. They're only inches apart.

It's the same in NZ, Aus and the UK. You're being taken for a ride if you think there's any real difference between them, the common enemy is ever growing goobermint.

Lake Como

Moves
91d

@wildgrass said
This is what you sound like:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I ...[text shortened]... m a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
Pansy Wildgrass for President. You have so many concrete answers. I'm thinking my grandchildren will not even have to work. I would be running on a counter-ticket, where I would get rid of every government agency that you would be promoting. Frist, I would get rid of DOE, and so forth. YOur kidswould be starving I guess.

Lake Como

Moves
91d

@wildgrass said
This is what you sound like:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I ...[text shortened]... m a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
Golly, how unfair.......I was chided for not linking a 'sooouuuuurce' on a post a few days ago. This little guy writes this beautiful poem, and I was about to buy it from him, add music, and flip it to Spotify.
But my 11 year old says he stole it from John Lennon. So, Wildgrass makes this appear as his work, and it is OK with you, and AOC, cross dressers, tran people, LGbtQeers and all liberals to ignore it. Shouldn't the Forum monitor delete it?
You are all just pitiful.