Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
86d

@sh76 said
Is that a false flag site?
This guy posting on here is just a troll so take what he says with a pinch of salt. If the girl was any kind of a threat then it should be on Fox news, CNN etc you don't need to go to a website where you disable your antivirus.

IDF got very sophisticated kit from the US and had locked down the area, how is it then that they claim unfamiliarity with the incident?

Makes 0 sense.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

@vivify said
We've discussed Israel on this site for years, long before Oct 7, before the pandemic, before Trump was elected.

Israeli citizens moving into the occupied West Bank territory is not new, correct? We can both agree this is a fact, right? Citizens of an occupying force moving into occupied land is considered a war crime.

These are not regurgitated headlines. These are fac ...[text shortened]... re I was on the side of Israel. Just let me know what facts, sources, etc., need to be acknowledged.
This did not happen in a vacuum. Israel started settlements in West Bank, from 1967 after the Six Day War, when they pushed back the borders and controlled Jerusalem. You can call it war crimes, nobody really cares and the UN or any world body cannot do anything to stop it. Reason being the Palestinians are not abiding by any law or any Geneva Convention or International Law, so nobody can help them. The Palestinians and their Arab buddies are murderous bastards, who abide by no decent standards.

Between 1967 after the war, and 1975 many new settlements were built in the West Bank and the reason is security and control. The less Jews in an areas means that area becomes a hotspot that will be brewing acts of terrorism.

Gaza is a great example. In 2005 Israel removed all Jewish settlemtents and left the Palestinians to look after Gaza on their own. Look at what happened:

- they developed a military style infrasture
- built tunnels to hide and attack Israel
- they built schools used to teach and indoctrinate children from age 5
- they placed rocket launchers above hospitals and residential buildings
- they used Gaza as a staging point for attacking nearby Jewish villages.

Isreal is right. The world watches on and the smart ones realise that there is no choice but to keep these animals on a short leash.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

@congruent said
This guy posting on here is just a troll so take what he says with a pinch of salt. If the girl was any kind of a threat then it should be on Fox news, CNN etc you don't need to go to a website where you disable your antivirus.

IDF got very sophisticated kit from the US and had locked down the area, how is it then that they claim unfamiliarity with the incident?

Makes 0 sense.
In a discussion if you need to resort to name calling, obscenities, or referring to people as trolls, then you should do the honourable thing and step out of the discussion like a man. Walk away. You have nothing of value to add here.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

@congruent said
. If the girl was any kind of a threat then it should be on Fox news, CNN etc you don't need to go to a website where you disable your antivirus.
I posted the website which has the answer to your question about the 5 yr old girl. Apparently you are obsessed with this girl, when so many thousands are dying.

The answer is what did dozens of Jewish girls do to get raped and murdered on Oct 7th by these animals who you support? Nothing. Same like the 5th old Palestinian girl... she did nothing. They are all victims of a war. More are going to die and suffer before this is done.

rain

Moves
86d
6 edits

@rajk999 said
This did not happen in a vacuum.
I agree.

Before we can discuss the "why" we need to establish what happened.

Sh76 denied both that Israel was taking over land and that Palestinians were being forcibly removed for that purpose (as well as accusations of terrorism).

At least you admit this.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
86d
1 edit

@sh76 said
For a few religious zealots, perhaps. But for most "settlers," it's about relatively cheap housing within commuting distance of Jerusalem. I personally know many such "settlers" and, to a man, they moved into the settlements because they're an affordable way to be close to Jerusalem.
Oh well I guess stealing someone else’s land for commuting purposes is ok then, I mean no one likes to commute too far.

c

Moves
86d

I'm an outsider looking in last night I had pork which might be unclean depending on your religious persuasion, but if anything comes out of this taxpayers in the EU, US, UK ought to be asking "where do our tax dollars, tax euros or tax pounds go"?

Unfortunately war is big business so do/does the economics support peace?

How is it that Arab nations were warning Israel? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The politics of the region are far from black and white.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

@kevcvs57 said
Oh well I guess stealing someone else’s land for commuting purposes is ok then, I mean no one likes to commute too far.
One cannot steal disputed territory. In 1948, if both sides had accepted the UN Partition Plan, then those boundaries would have been their country boundaries which was accepted by the UN and the international community. Therafter if one party annexed a portion of the land then that would be stealing. Palestinians boundaries are fluid because they have not accepted it and settled within those boundaries.

The Jews accepted the UN Partition and their boundaries were cast in stone over the years, while the rest of Palestine remained 'disputed territory'. Anyone can grab it. This is the effect of greed and a refusal to negotiate and compromise.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
85d

Netanyahu is defunked.
Not long now.
Release the prisoners and the hostages.
A better peace is coming.
Not his idea of peace.
Isreal must avoid becoming a pariah so Netanyahu must go.

c

Moves
85d

For those who say ignore the killings of civilians, they are part of a bigger picture etc yadda, yada we are not in 1966 or 1666.

There is technology available such as that used in the Ukraine/Russian war. Isn't Israel receiving military aid the same as Ukraine or are drones exclusively for Ukraine?

?si=yUktx6xnRXv8RXGI

Any such footage to back Fox news parrot style narratives?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
85d
1 edit

@congruent said
For those who say ignore the killings of civilians, they are part of a bigger picture etc yadda, yada we are not in 1966 or 1666.

There is technology available such as that used in the Ukraine/Russian war. Isn't Israel receiving military aid the same as Ukraine or are drones exclusively for Ukraine?

https://youtu.be/D5t02ztREYo?si=yUktx6xnRXv8RXGI

Any such footage to back Fox news parrot style narratives?
What crass filth you are.

People, anyone, soldiers, civilians, doesn't matter who or which side, literally fleeing for their lives in terror backed by some jokey benny hill type clown music.

Real people, humans in abject terror trying to stay alive. And you think it's funny?

War is amusing to you? The lowest most despicable post I've seen in a long time here.

Filth isn't enough of a word for you.

c

Moves
85d

@Wajoma get off the pipe. What's up with you bad@asses with a concentration span of a hippo?

No one has said that war is funny. The likes of Foxnews have repeated in parrot fashion that cilivilians are being killed because they were hiding terrorists.

No one has posted any drone footage to show what threat the 5 year old Palestinian girl paused. Do you have any footage? Killing an innocent girl and the paramedics was a war crime.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
85d

@rajk999 said
In a discussion if you need to resort to name calling, obscenities, or referring to people as trolls, then you should do the honourable thing and step out of the discussion like a man. Walk away. You have nothing of value to add here.
No. If someone is a fascist kunt, it has to be pointed out.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
85d

@congruent said
@Wajoma get off the pipe. What's up with you bad@asses with a concentration span of a hippo?

No one has said that war is funny. The likes of Foxnews have repeated in parrot fashion that cilivilians are being killed because they were hiding terrorists.

No one has posted any drone footage to show what threat the 5 year old Palestinian girl paused. Do you have any footage? Killing an innocent girl and the paramedics was a war crime.
She posed the same threat the dozens of children in the kibbutz posed on Oct 7th ... none. Like I already said, if you dont care about, or shoot other peoples kids then dont expect mercy when they come for yours. Dont cry now.