Shocking video about the REAL situation in Gaza

Shocking video about the REAL situation in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 14

Words cannot describe this.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Jul 14

Originally posted by Seitse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYFdldfYEJk

I didn't know Hamas had so many tanks.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 14

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I didn't know Hamas had so many tanks.
Soon they will, soon they will. They won't be precisely inside them, though.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
27 Jul 14

Soon they will, soon they will. They won't be precisely inside them, though.
775. Duaa Raed Abu Awdeh, 17, was killed in the Israeli bombing of UNRWA school in Beit Hanoun.
776. Amer Abdelraouf Mohammed al-Azab, 26, from Deir al-Balah, was killed.
777. Mahmoud Jamad Awad Abdeen, 12, was killed in Khan Younis.
778. Mohammed Abdullah Mohammed al-Najjar was killed in the same attack.
779. Ahmad Talal al-Najjar was killed in the same attack.
780. Ashraf Ibrahim Hasan al-Najjar, 13, was killed in the same attack.
781. Sanaa Hasan Ali al-Istal was killed in the same attack.
782. Nabil Mahmoud Mohammed al-Istal, 12, was killed in the same attack.
People with no more smiles or joys die and they have names. Their name is not casualty, or collateral damage, or mistake.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Jul 14

Originally posted by finnegan
People with no more smiles or joys die and they have names. Their name is not casualty, or collateral damage, or mistake.
I agree. Why not posting this on a Hamas forum, uh?

I am sure their leaders, who force or trick them into
staying next to Kassam rockets, will love to be friends
with you.

I am sure they will love you there. They love Westerners
like you, and won't behead you, don't worry.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jul 14
1 edit

[quote]775. Duaa Raed Abu Awdeh, 17, was killed in the Israeli bombing of UNRWA school in Beit Hanoun.
776. Amer Abdelraouf Mohammed al-Azab, 26, from Deir al-Balah, was killed.
777. Mahmoud Jamad Awad Abdeen, 12, was killed in Khan Younis.
778. Mohammed Abdullah Mohammed al-Najjar was killed in the same attack.
779. Ahmad Talal al-Najjar was killed in ...[text shortened]... s or joys die and they have names. Their name is not casualty, or collateral damage, or mistake.
They're in Paradise now. Haven't you heard? Arabs don't fear death, they welcome it. They keep telling us that.

This is about pride and property. The lives of the Arab Palestinian children? A distant third in the minds of the Arab Palestinians themselves.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 14

I agree. Why not posting this on a Hamas forum, uh?

I am sure their leaders, who force or trick them into
staying next to Kassam rockets, will love to be friends
with you.

I am sure they will love you there. They love Westerners
like you, and won't behead you, don't worry.
Hamas and Hezbollah are Islamic terrorist groups and have a duty to kill the infidels (those that will not convert to Islam) wherever they find them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations

E

Moves
28 Jul 14

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
They're in Paradise now. Haven't you heard? Arabs don't fear death, they welcome it. They keep telling us that.

This is about pride and property. The lives of the Arab Palestinian children? A distant third in the minds of the Arab Palestinians themselves.
Palestinians have been known to load their children up with explosives to be suicide bombers.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2004/11/01/occupied-territories-stop-use-children-suicide-bombings

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
28 Jul 14

Vicious attitudes and despicable values exposed in this thread. It is shameful. There is no valid justification for what is being done to the civilian population of Gaza and to endorse a racist dehumanisation of the victims is beneath contempt.

KM

Moves
28 Jul 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYFdldfYEJk

I think words can.

Helicopter assaults.

That didn't seem so hard.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
28 Jul 14

Vicious attitudes and despicable values exposed in this thread. It is shameful. There is no valid justification for what is being done to the civilian population of Gaza and to endorse a racist dehumanisation of the victims is beneath contempt.
You are beyond contempt. A wimp who kicks sand in the face of a powerful adversary deserves what he gets. The real question, that you avoid is who is really responsible for the loss of life?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Jul 14

I completely agree. I am very happy to see you condemning
the barbaric practices of the Hamas leadership on their own
people.

E

Moves
28 Jul 14

Originally posted by normbenign
You are beyond contempt. A wimp who kicks sand in the face of a powerful adversary deserves what he gets. The real question, that you avoid is who is really responsible for the loss of life?
When you hate Jews, it really doesn't matter who is doing the killing as long as Jews are getting killed.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Jul 14

I totally agree with you.

What the hell is wrong with people?
Children are being murdered. And it doesn't matter what the hell Hamas, terrorists, or whoever is doing what... DON'T KILL BLOODY CIVILIANS!

And the whole: "we told them to get out." rubbish is rubbish.
Gaza is half the size of New York city with 1.5 million people living in what can only be described as a refugee camp. The borders are locked and even UN buildings are being bombed by the Israeli's.

Where the hell are people supposed to go???

q

Moves
28 Jul 14

Originally posted by Eladar
When you hate Jews, it really doesn't matter who is doing the killing as long as Jews are getting killed.
I believe racism is the crux of the issue. I live in the United States and if anyone group a missile into my country there would be no doubt that without any discussion and concern for collateral damage the group would be eliminated immediately. I cannot fault any country for striking back to protects its citizens.