Shocking video about the REAL situation in Gaza

Shocking video about the REAL situation in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
29 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by finnegan
That account is a lie and has been refuted on this forum.
It does not surprise me that the right wing Americans are supportive of the atrocities committed by Israel, after all they are in some respects complicit because they are the ones sending weapons and military aid to the Israelis. My hope is that public opinion will be so swayed so as to highlight the acts of genocide, war crimes and apartheid to such an extent as to bring pressure to bear on those responsible for these criminal acts against humanity and to bring about change.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
29 Jul 14
1 edit

It's a debate forum. There is a Spirituality and a Science forum, also a Chess forum. There is not a tireless-repetition-of-the-same-inanities forum but maybe you would put that idea in the Ideas forum. You could then repeat your inanities tirelessly there and leave the Debate forum for people who wish to debate.
As you do with your copy pasting?

Chill, dude. You can debate all you want, but the facts are
there: Since the Oslo accords, the terrorists have defrauded and
manipulated their people, with the open goal of wiping Israel off
the map, holding them hostage at the expense of making life difficult
for a country which has occupied itself with building a fair and advanced
society, while your beloved Hamas has invested billions in tunnels and
rockets instead of hospitals, schools, roads, etc. The numbers are
there, the facts are there.

There is nothing you can do to rationalize against that. No
matter how much you try.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
29 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
As you do with your copy pasting?

Chill, dude. You can debate all you want, but the facts are
there: Since the Oslo accords, the terrorists have defrauded and
manipulated their people, with the open goal of wiping Israel off
the map, holding them hostage at the expense of making life difficult
for a country which has occupied itself with buildin ...[text shortened]...

There is [b]nothing
you can do to rationalize against that. No
matter how much you try.[/b]
The facts are indeed there, I have presented some of them and they prove that you lie. What the Israeli Defence Force ("newspeak" ) are doing today in Gaza is murder on a large scale and it is a disgrace.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
29 Jul 14
1 edit

The facts are indeed there, I have presented some of them and they prove that you lie. What the Israeli Defence Force ("newspeak" ) are doing today in Gaza is murder on a large scale and it is a disgrace.
What proof? Copy paste from a single source?

I can also copy paste from the IDF website 😉

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
29 Jul 14

In the meantime the IDF has shelled Gaza's only power station hitting the fuel depot and leaving Gaza city and large parts of the strip without electricity, It is against the rules of war to destroy civilian infrastructure in a wanton fashion. Palestinian militants are perfectly capable of operating without power, so there is no recognisable military objective other than terrorizing the civilian population.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28539664
and for a longer article
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/25e06c3c-16fa-11e4-8617-00144feabdc0.html#axzz38r7fRfdx

D

Moves
29 Jul 14

rc

Moves
29 Jul 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What amazes me is the extent of the bias. I am not really sure I understand why they are so biased either. Its like they have all been cut using the same cookie cutter.

D

Moves
29 Jul 14

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
29 Jul 14

You really are a sick bastard.

Using language that is universally recognized as connoting the Holocaust to attack Jews? Really?

I'm done engaging you. Go spout your sickening drivel. Have fun. Regard me with absolute disdain. I assure you I return the favor 10,000 times over.

D

Moves
29 Jul 14

rc

Moves
29 Jul 14

So essentially they are conditioned into it? Yes that would explain why they are all reading from the same cook book and reciting the same recipe.

rc

Moves
29 Jul 14
2 edits

Originally posted by sh76
You really are a sick bastard.

Using language that is universally recognized as connoting the Holocaust to attack Jews? Really?

I'm done engaging you. Go spout your sickening drivel. Have fun. Regard me with absolute disdain. I assure you I return the favor 10,000 times over.
Well gee I hardly think she is likely to go around painting Swastikas on the side of synagogues and as has been mentioned in the forum without refutation there are many in Israel and no doubt in the USA who counter to your claims of a fringe element support the flattening and obliteration of Gazza and the killing of innocent civilians and children. But hey we are not supposed to mention the Holocaust as it offends your sensibilities???? You don't own the rights on the holocaust you know, many political prisoners and Jehovahs Witnesses also died. I expect your response was emotive as you really cannot defend the actions of Israel in any credible way and no wonder, murder is indefensible.

D

Moves
29 Jul 14

D

Moves
29 Jul 14

E

Moves
29 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Well gee I hardly think she is likely to go around painting Swastikas on the side of synagogues and as has been mentioned in the forum without refutation there are many in Israel and no doubt in the USA who counter to your claims of a fringe element support the flattening and obliteration of Gazza and the killing of innocent civilians and children. ...[text shortened]... y cannot defend the actions of Israel in any credible way and no wonder, murder is indefensible.
Robbie,

What is your solution if people are lobbing rockets into your home trying to kill your children?