So Trump will be President then

So Trump will be President then

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
69d

@averagejoe1 said
Will he do one on Biden? Is there stuff we can roast Biden with? Just askin'.
That wasn't a roast. That was analytical breakdown of what it means to vote for Trump given his criminal and political history. What made Seth's piece great was how he used objective facts to make his point.

I don't watch political commentary that just mocks people. That's a big reason I didn't like Trevor Noah (though when he was making actual points he could be brilliant).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
69d
1 edit

@moonbus said
It is going to be a bizarre election, no matter what. Fear versus stupidity. Nothing to do with policies or past performance.
My vote has everything to do with policies and past performance.

Trump is the worst president ever. No question.

Biden has gotten things done for America. Perhaps the best job since Eisenhower.

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@suzianne said
My vote has everything to do with policies and past performance.

Trump is the worst president ever. No question.

Biden has gotten things done for America. Perhaps the best job since Eisenhower.
Gotten things done for whom? You nver finish your posts. He sure as hell got a lot done for illegal aiiens , at the expense of kicking 'our brothers' out on the street, kids out of classrooms...and, oh, yeah, and for college 6-figure graduates with those loans. You have GOT to be mixed up in your thoughts, chewing on that pillow. Maybe all you want is a free phone.
Hey, was I right 15 years ago with my avatar prose?

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@vivify said
That wasn't a roast. That was analytical breakdown of what it means to vote for Trump given his criminal and political history. What made Seth's piece great was how he used objective facts to make his point.

I don't watch political commentary that just mocks people. That's a big reason I didn't like Trevor Noah (though when he was making actual points he could be brilliant).
I know our people are really scrambling to put together a Biden roast, but just cannot find anything to give him hell about.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
69d

@averagejoe1 said
Gotten things done for whom? You nver finish your posts. He sure as hell got a lot done for illegal aiiens , at the expense of kicking 'our brothers' out on the street, kids out of classrooms...and, oh, yeah, and for college 6-figure graduates with those loans. You have GOT to be mixed up in your thoughts, chewing on that pillow. Maybe all you want is a free phone.
I see Republicans still can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

Lake Como

Moves
69d
1 edit

@suzianne said
I see Republicans still can't distinguish fantasy from reality.
Good post, Ms Suzianne.
Hey I found this that maybe our people could use for Biden roast. You gotta watch his mouth agape. Just like that of my Uncle Horace in a dinner conversation. At least Joe only has ice cream in his mouth when it hangs open. This was yesterday.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/us-news/biden-says-hell-get-in-trouble-for-answering-reporters-questions/#

Can you IMAGINE Trump worrying about getting in 'trouble' with ANYbody??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
69d

@PettyTalk
Weird intro but it is his opinion from well back in century 20. Civilization might end if Putin pulls the nuck button but humans will survive even if it takes us back a thousands years.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
69d

@averagejoe1 said
Take a look at this, pinhead.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/02/02/joe-biden-30-policy-things-you-might-have-missed-00139046

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
69d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
What I can't imagine is you thinking it is ok for a POTUS to have such a low moral standing, at least three convictions for fraud and defamation, DECADES of fraud, not enough for you to see just how low Trump has become, forget the Jan 6 charges, the ones he has already been convicted of should show people the moral fiber of Trump.
BTW, I dare you to read the full report Suzianne just posted about what Biden has done in his term.

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@suzianne said
Take a look at this, pinhead.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/02/02/joe-biden-30-policy-things-you-might-have-missed-00139046
Trump's list has over 100 accomplishments. You sure you want to do this? Haven't we already done this? And isn't Biden the one with only a 38% approval rating.??
To your point, check this out:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-leads-biden-economy/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
69d

@AverageJoe1
Give us a link showing the 100 things Trump pulled off during his reign. Right now Trump might be ahead in the pols but it is going to be a long 8 months till November and if Trump is convicted of something other than mere fraud (which shows right there how low a bar republicans run on the moral fiber of a potential POTUS) THAT might convince enough repubs to either not vote or to flip.
I bet you didn't even deign to read Suzianne's link.

Lake Como

Moves
69d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What I can't imagine is you thinking it is ok for a POTUS to have such a low moral standing, at least three convictions for fraud and defamation, DECADES of fraud, not enough for you to see just how low Trump has become, forget the Jan 6 charges, the ones he has already been convicted of should show people the moral fiber of Trump.
BTW, I dare you to read the full report Suzianne just posted about what Biden has done in his term.
Yes, it is amazing, with all of his foibles, a few mistakes, 15% of his businesses bankrupt (which means he is 85% successful, give him a B+),and , still people like him. Not so amazing to me, as I like him, but I can see how you would find it amazing. His personal life is a bit cringy, like the genius heart doctor who drinks, kicks dogs, and chases women. Dont like him much, but he is MY doctor, by god. Nobodiy perfect, SHouse. Is that your schtick, you want perfecct?
Do you find it amazing as well that Biden has onl a 38% favorability rating? As great as he has done with immigration, the economy, personal business questionable affairs,, etc.? He is much better and more perfect, and speaking on his feet, than is Trump, but only 38%? Someone lying? Hey, can suzi pull up a list of the crap of Biden?

Über-Nerd

Moves
69d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Yes, it is amazing, with all of his foibles, a few mistakes, 15% of his businesses bankrupt (which means he is 85% successful, give him a B+),and , still people like him. Not so amazing to me, as I like him, but I can see how you would find it amazing. His personal life is a bit cringy, like the genius heart doctor who drinks, kicks dogs, and chases women. Dont like hi ...[text shortened]... t, than is Trump, but only 38%? Someone lying? Hey, can suzi pull up a list of the crap of Biden?
One point at a time.

Explain how it is Biden's fault that a bi-partisan bill to fix the border/immigration issue is stalled in the House because the Speaker is doing Trump's bidding to hold it up. Biden has already declared he is ready to sign it, but Trump won't have it because Trump won't let Biden take credit for it. Trump wants to hog the credit for himself, not fix the problem for America.

Explain why Trump didn't fix it the first time he was president.

An unelected demagogue tweeting from the bleachers is dictating what bills Congress passes or kills. This is not how the authors of the Constitution intended democracy to work.

Lake Como

Moves
69d
1 edit

@moonbus said
One point at a time.

Explain how it is Biden's fault that a bi-partisan bill to fix the border/immigration issue is stalled in the House because the Speaker is doing Trump's bidding to hold it up. Biden has already declared he is ready to sign it, but Trump won't have it because Trump won't let Biden take credit for it. Trump wants to hog the credit for himself, not fix th ...[text shortened]... ongress passes or kills. This is not how the authors of the Constitution intended democracy to work.
He did not have time to complee his task, the wall, etc, becuae Covid made him get behind and he lost the election. No time to wrap up the border problems.
I do wish the house would close the border, and have not been in the room to see why they won't. Maybe it is a way for us to be sure to get Trump in the Oval. So, let in another million, a million here, a million there.
I note that you do not speak to Biden's possibly signing an order while he is at the beach to close the border and deport illegal alliens. Why don't you speak to that? Marauder says he does not have the power, trying to poison your minds. But if as president he opened the border wth a stroke of a pen, he can reverse his own order. That is my answer to you to close the border. YOu and Sonhouse can go wild for months about why th repubs don't do it. It may hve something to do with giving money to Ukraine, when we need that money to pay off the tuitions of crap losers.

I find it funny you say the framers did not mean for it to work like this? YOu want it to work like you want it tl work. You want the federal govt to be involved in abortoins, but you are saying the framers did not want the constitution to be interpreted to send abortions to the states.
You are one confused cookie.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Gnashing of teeth, that will by YOU come November when Biden is reelected by a landslide, WOMEN saving our sorry asses.