Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@djj said
They're into gay cross dressing, believe me.
The thing is, Djj, they are not Against it..........................They are not against anything, except the novel idea of leaving people the hell alone. Do you know that Wildgrass wants to start giving people money out of our treasury? And they never justify it? Only the bleeding heart defense. I have said that people want to be homeless, that they want to stay poor, that they want to get pregnant. It upset them, I think.

D

Moves
78d

@AverageJoe1
I think the education system needs to be burnt to the ground and built again. I'd set fire to the administration first.

Lake Como

Moves
78d

@djj said
@AverageJoe1
I think the education system needs to be burnt to the ground and built again. I'd set fire to the administration first.
The DEA is the first agency I would shut down, it costs about $100M a year. We have 50 of those state agencies throughout the country. ALL with different needs. Idaho teaches a diff curriculum than does Mississippi. Farming and oil drilling in Idaho, how to avoid pregnancy at 14 in Mississippi.

Lake Como

Moves
78d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Lol wait you give him credit for attempting, trying and failing?

Yeah... We usually don't do that. You're in a cult.
Did you see where Wildgrass, speaking for all liberals, says that they do not give credit for trying and failing? From what logic, common sense and rationale do these people speak? Oh maaaan, their poor children.

w

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
Did you see where Wildgrass, speaking for all liberals, says that they do not give credit for trying and failing? From what logic, common sense and rationale do these people speak? Oh maaaan, their poor children.
He gave it the old college try, as they say, in between hundreds of tweets a day and 2 rounds of golf a week.

He tried, and failed.

Lake Como

Moves
78d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
and 2 rounds of golf a week.

He tried, and failed.
Great thread on your part. You are needed over on the insurrection thread, where they are trying to count the number of guns brought in, and trying to imagine a few hundred crazies and a couple thousand tourists being overcome by our military, who is presently poised to take down any country in the world.
You really need to be a more meaningful debater. Hell, I just asked Sue to be more interesting, but nothing yet.

PS: Do you want a president slumbering on a beach under a queer umbrella or do you want an active golfer? Why won't you answer this question. Being a dart thrower at the local pub might make you prefer the umbrella. Pansies. Do you want Trump to be a pansy?

w

Moves
78d

@averagejoe1 said
Great thread on your part. You are needed over on the insurrection thread, where they are trying to count the number of guns brought in, and trying to imagine a few hundred crazies and a couple thousand tourists being overcome by our military, who is presently poised to take down any country in the world.
You really need to be a more meaningful debater. Hell, I just ...[text shortened]... wer at the local pub might make you prefer the umbrella. Pansies. Do you want Trump to be a pansy?
Most people with busy jobs don't have time for golf. Especially the fly on the plane for golf kind of golf.

w

Moves
77d

@averagejoe1 said
Trump? It is Biden in the White House.
#1. Trump starts wall, a true visionary. How did he know?
#20 Biden stops wall
#3 Biden asks them to join us, Come on iin, today he calls them newcomers
#4 Many smart inveestigators,,,,,not you or Maruader, et al, figure out that we are under invasion.
#5. Biden goes to the beach for some ice cream
#6. People start dying an ...[text shortened]... our country.
You will not respond to any of this, you ain't got it in you, but what pansy does.
Yu write trump? As if he wasn't president once.

We saw what he did with the border. He made it a lot worse.

Doing what he thought was best? Yeah ok sure. Those things did not work though.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
77d

Just a thought Mexico has around 120 million people. At 2000 people every 5 days or 400 peeps/day it would take approximately 120,000,000/400 = 300,000 days or brace yourself....821 years for Mexicans to replace you lot. And that's assuming the traffic is all one way. Which it's not....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
77d

@kmax87
And if ALL Mexicans got into the US our population would still be about 1/3 of China.....

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@wildgrass said
Most people with busy jobs don't have time for golf. Especially the fly on the plane for golf kind of golf.
Clould you be more specific? Are you talkin' to me? What does that mean?

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@sonhouse said
@kmax87
And if ALL Mexicans got into the US our population would still be about 1/3 of China.....
I don't know what that is for, but remember that this is the USA, not Mexico. They are very different, so I do not know what you mean. Do you think they will bring Mexico here? The streets, all the mess, the lawbreaking? What do you mean?

Lake Como

Moves
77d

@wildgrass said
Yu write trump? As if he wasn't president once.

We saw what he did with the border. He made it a lot worse.

Doing what he thought was best? Yeah ok sure. Those things did not work though.
You write llike a child. I put a chornological order of certain border events on my post. You write that Trump was president once, and I put his name at #1, and then he was gone, Biden took over,,,do you follow me so far, you little child? So you are left to digest #2 thru #6 and give us your take. Or, you can write about abortion.

w

Moves
77d

@averagejoe1 said
You write llike a child. I put a chornological order of certain border events on my post. You write that Trump was president once, and I put his name at #1, and then he was gone, Biden took over,,,do you follow me so far, you little child? So you are left to digest #2 thru #6 and give us your take. Or, you can write about abortion.
I think if you hired a plumber to fix your sink a few years back (#1 on your list), and he broke it instead, you should not rehire that plumber again.

Lake Como

Moves
77d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
I think if you hired a plumber to fix your sink a few years back (#1 on your list), and he broke it instead, you should not rehire that plumber again.
This is my previous post which you dodge with this post:

""Trump? It is Biden in the White House.
#1. Trump starts wall, a true visionary. How did he know?
#20 Biden stops wall
#3 Biden asks them to join us, Come on iin, today he calls them newcomers
#4 Many smart inveestigators,,,,,not you or Maruader, et al, figure out that we are under invasion.
#5. Biden goes to the beach for some ice cream
#6. People start dying and being criminalized in many ways
#7. Biden never goes to the border, no first hand look at the hell of it all. People die.
I could keep going, but note that Trump is only listed in item #1 above , and at that time he was doing what he thought was the best remedy to stop the invasion of illegal foreign nationals into our country.""
I then said "you will not respond to this", and, you did not.

My post clearly said Trump is not in the WH, so we are good on that. Then, as you see above, I wrote what has happened SINCE Trump was there. There is no where in my post about the pro and con of rehiring Trump. Maybe good fodder for another thread, and you may be right, we are all cool. Do a thread.
But do you have anything enlightening about the other 6 comments that I make, about Biden? Not Trump. Sonhouse has that covered.
Why do you avoid the 6 issues? Why?