Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Remember Trump taling about killer and rapist Mexicans.? Goes on every day. May I enlighten you two about the latest,, killer drunk migrant liviing the llfe that all migrants will live when they move here. They kill,, they rape. You .....you ignore. Wild and Sue. Sue goes on about race, well here is a race for you. I cannot stand them, so we have that matter settled. ...[text shortened]... ws/article-13162521/illegal-migrant-mexico-washington-state-trooper-Christopher-Gadd-dead-crash.html
Talk talk talk talk tweet!

Record border crossings in 2018!!!

Trump played golf.

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@wildgrass said
Talk talk talk talk tweet!

Record border crossings in 2018!!!

Trump played golf.
Are you comparing the border of Biden to that of the border of Trump? The numbers, the killings, the rapes?

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@AverageJoe1
I just pulled this 3 seconds. You waste the time of the Forum. You and Sue chat amongst yourselves?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/wrap-up-biden-administrations-policies-have-fueled-worst-border-crisis-in-u-s-history%EF%BF%BC/

w

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Are you comparing the border of Biden to that of the border of Trump? The numbers, the killings, the rapes?
No you keep pivoting to Xiden. This is irrelevant to your claim that trump can fix it.

He can't. We elected him president and he made it far worse. Border activity was breaking records in 2018 and trump did not endorse any legislation to fix it.

As you said, trump was talking. He just wasn't fixing.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@wildgrass said
No you keep pivoting to Xiden. This is irrelevant to your claim that trump can fix it.

He can't. We elected him president and he made it far worse. Border activity was breaking records in 2018 and trump did not endorse any legislation to fix it.

As you said, trump was talking. He just wasn't fixing.
Yeah silly me. Mortal hell, literally, at the Biden Border (it is his, you know), but you suggest that I should not 'pivot' to reference Biden? Shall we just discuss Trump of 3.5 years ago? Or, Biden and he Border today. Wonder how he can even make a speech tonight witih the hell and death and rape that he hath wrought. I predict someone in the crowd will erupt in some fashion or another. Rememver when Obama lied from that podium and one of the congressmen hollered 'liar?'?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

@AverageJoe1
Yeah Trump really did a lot during his term as POTUS like putting 5000 children in cages. Yep, that really slowed the influx of migrants to a trickle. You are fukking BLIND.

w

Moves
63d
3 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Yeah silly me. Mortal hell, literally, at the Biden Border (it is his, you know), but you suggest that I should not 'pivot' to reference Biden? Shall we just discuss Trump of 3.5 years ago? Or, Biden and he Border today. Wonder how he can even make a speech tonight witih the hell and death and rape that he hath wrought. I predict someone in the crowd will erupt in so ...[text shortened]... or another. Rememver when Obama lied from that podium and one of the congressmen hollered 'liar?'?
You defend trump by putting him up against Biden, but never defending his record. Remember he was president for 4 whole years. He had a republican congress completely behind him. He did not support any new border law, but wrote a few dinky executive orders.

It did not work. The border got worse. Obama did a better job controlling the border.

Trump spent 1,000 hours playing golf over 4 years. That's a lot.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Yeah Trump really did a lot during his term as POTUS like putting 5000 children in cages. Yep, that really slowed the influx of migrants to a trickle. You are fukking BLIND.
That story has been 'trumped' up. Be reaosnable, they had to be contained, or else they would have disappeared into the countyrside. And, THEN you would be bitcing about that. GHive it a rest Shouse, let that be your last post about eons ago, today is now.

Lake Como

Moves
63d
3 edits

@wildgrass said
You defend trump by putting him up against Biden, but never defending his record. Remember he was president for 4 whole years. He had a republican congress completely behind him. He did not support any new border law, but wrote a few dinky executive orders.

It did not work. The border got worse. Obama did a better job controlling the border.

Trump spent 1,000 hours playing golf over 4 years. That's a lot.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/operation-warp-speed-trump-pfizer-moderna-vaccine-1.5806820

He did 100 accomplishments, look it up. You are just pissed becaue you missed the train, and jumped in with Sonhouse-of-discontent. Go for it. Here is the Warp Speed project, it was the best a guy could do who was caught flat footed with COVID. You are a great monday morning quarterback. And you say he did no border laws when he instituted Remain in Mexico. Do you libs know that when you make a false statement on a post. that people like me stop reading the rest of the post? Something to think about. That is when I go to my WSJ. Time better spent.
My answer to you is to watch the success he will boil up in the next 4 years. I suggest you change and follow his lead. Don't like rich folks? You might try it, you will like it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/03/21/operation-warp-speed-head-says-trump-administration-responsible-for-90-of-vaccine-rollout/?sh=18fe05721848

Donald is the man.

w

Moves
63d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/operation-warp-speed-trump-pfizer-moderna-vaccine-1.5806820

He did 100 accomplishments, look it up. You are just pissed becaue you missed the train, and jumped in with Sonhouse-of-discontent. Go for it. Here is the Warp Speed project, it was the best a guy could do who was caught flat footed with COVID. You are a great monday morning ...[text shortened]... ys-trump-administration-responsible-for-90-of-vaccine-rollout/?sh=18fe05721848

Donald is the man.
Oh, the vaccine? I thought we were talking border security, how much worse it got after trump came to office. Record border crossings in 2018, after he signed all those EO things that were supposed to fix it .

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/10/17/family-border-apprehensions-hit-new-record-trump-threatens-new-crackdo/

w

Moves
61d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
I just pulled this 3 seconds. You waste the time of the Forum. You and Sue chat amongst yourselves?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/wrap-up-biden-administrations-policies-have-fueled-worst-border-crisis-in-u-s-history%EF%BF%BC/
"Wait in mexico" was a completely failed policy. By shutting off the ability of migrants to apply for asylum and legal entry, the Trump administration policies encouraged more unauthorized border crossings. This is fact.

“wait in Mexico” has failed. DHS statistics show that in January, 38 percent of those apprehended had already been caught once that month, up from 7 percent in 2019, indicating that after people get expelled, they don’t wait. They just keep trying to get in.

It's a link-off.

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-border-policies-let-more-immigrants-sneak

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@wildgrass said
"Wait in mexico" was a completely failed policy. By shutting off the ability of migrants to apply for asylum and legal entry, the Trump administration policies encouraged more unauthorized border crossings. This is fact.

[quote] “wait in Mexico” has failed. DHS statistics show that in January, 38 percent of those apprehended had already been caught once that month, up fr ...[text shortened]... e]

It's a link-off.

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-border-policies-let-more-immigrants-sneak
Yes, we get that. You are saying that people who illegally cross into this country do so because we’ve decided that we don’t want them to come into this country.
Sounds fairly logical to me. We can let anyone who in the hell we want to come into this country, and keep who in the hell we want out of this country. What is the problem with your libs ? You always seem to think we have some duty of Care to people who are not our citizens.
My point is, whatever the reason for the Wait in Mexico was, it had nothing to do with the Mexicans. They live in their country we live in ours, and we can institute anything that we want to. Am I shown too tough for you liberals. What I’ve just said is fact.
Your argument is flat on his face WGrass. Next comment, please.

w

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
Yes, we get that. You are saying that people who illegally cross into this country do so because we’ve decided that we don’t want them to come into this country.
Sounds fairly logical to me. We can let anyone who in the hell we want to come into this country, and keep who in the hell we want out of this country. What is the problem with your libs ? You always seem t ...[text shortened]... What I’ve just said is fact.
Your argument is flat on his face WGrass. Next comment, please.
It's not an argument. The fact is that illegal border crossings went up as a result of the trump administrations policies. He did not shut the border down, he made it worse.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@AverageJoe1
In other words you have no problem caging children especially when they didn't even bother to get the parents name so they could be reunited at some point, there are hundreds of kids now without parents and in foster homes paid for by your taxes. Yep, a real good solution. Your empathy rating has gone underground which is natural since you reflect the empathy rating of your god king.
REAL people view that time as among the darkest times in US history but not you, just the collateral damage of war.

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@wildgrass said
It's not an argument. The fact is that illegal border crossings went up as a result of the trump administrations policies. He did not shut the border down, he made it worse.
You answered my post with this?? My post simply pointed out that Remain in Mexico policy or not, it is OUR policy and we can do what the hell we want to with it. We have no duty to the people who want to come here,no matter why they want to come here.
You see, Wildgrass, we decide. Strong word for pansies, I know, but you wrote a few clicks back as if the Remain in Mexico policy was some guaranteed gift or some such. So this is my response to you, so that you might now get it. I did not write about Trump, I wrote about a policy. The policy can be jerked away or added to at any time........but when you cannot handle something as simple as this, you go rogue-Sonhouse on us write off into the blue yonder. Boring. As is Sonhouse.

Another note: What I wrote,,,that the policy can be done with by us as we will...is indeed a fact. However, when you write that Trump made the border worse, that is an opinion. I could argue the other side by pointing out in Trump's 3 years, 2.5 immigrants came through.. Biden has admitted about 8Million in his 3 years.
Does that fact prove that Biden is worse,or that Trump is worse????
See? NOW you get it.
I would love Sonhouse comment.TELL HIM, Sonhouse.