Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Trump in Eagle Pass, 2000 Illegals in 5 days...BUT...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
67d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
This is my previous post which you dodge with this post:

""Trump? It is Biden in the White House.
#1. Trump starts wall, a true visionary. How did he know?
#20 Biden stops wall
#3 Biden asks them to join us, Come on iin, today he calls them newcomers
#4 Many smart inveestigators,,,,,not you or Maruader, et al, figure out that we are under invasion.
#5. Biden goes ...[text shortened]... make, about Biden? Not Trump. Sonhouse has that covered.
Why do you avoid the 6 issues? Why?
You keep writing that he's not in the white house. Sure obvious.

You keep avoiding that he was in the white house. Check the references. He showed up late. He played a lot of golf and tweeted all day long. The border got worse.

Much of what we're seeing right now can be traced to the laziness of the trump white house. They passed zero border legislation. Migrants were crossing at record rates. They danced and tweeted all day for four years, and now they are actively asking for more chaos so they can use the border issues during the campaign. Gross.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
67d

@sonhouse said
@kmax87
And if ALL Mexicans got into the US our population would still be about 1/3 of China.....
😆

Lake Como

Moves
66d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
You keep writing that he's not in the white house. Sure obvious.

You keep avoiding that he was in the white house. Check the references. He showed up late. He played a lot of golf and tweeted all day long. The border got worse.

Much of what we're seeing right now can be traced to the laziness of the trump white house. They passed zero border legislation. Migrants were ...[text shortened]... hey are actively asking for more chaos so they can use the border issues during the campaign. Gross.
The old Sonhouse Gambit. You may as well say that Trump is being sued left and right this week. Let's pretend that I agree with all of this fluff that you just wrote, it is all true, we can do a thread on the hell of Trump.
But getting back to the issue, note the hell (#2 thru 6 and 7) that Biden hath wrought. Is it true or not, and if it is true, is it all OK with you?
Tough question, look forward to a grown up answer, Kev could help. you with it.

Whew.

w

Moves
66d

@averagejoe1 said
The old Sonhouse Gambit. You may as well say that Trump is being sued left and right this week. Let's pretend that I agree with all of this fluff that you just wrote, it is all true, we can do a thread on the hell of Trump.
But getting back to the issue, note the hell (#2 thru 6 and 7) that Biden hath wrought. Is it true or not, and if it is true, is it all OK wi ...[text shortened]... h you?

Whew.
Trump did not have it under control, this is the sticky part for you. He made it worse, record crossings in 2018. To avoid this, you pivot the argument to Xiden, who also has not done a good job.

Why rehire the contractor who botched the job?

Lake Como

Moves
66d

@wildgrass said
Trump did not have it under control, this is the sticky part for you. He made it worse, record crossings in 2018. To avoid this, you pivot the argument to Xiden, who also has not done a good job.

Why rehire the contractor who botched the job?
Dayum, Wgrass. You still don’t see this do you. Trump is not part of this issue. Who said ‘he had it under control’? You must be suffering under Trump derangement syndrome. Take a breath.
#1 sets the empty stage, which Trump left in 2020. The following sentences of my post recall the Biden years which I’ve asked you to come on. There is no reason in the world to mention Trump as you look at each of these items.

w

Moves
66d

@averagejoe1 said
Dayum, Wgrass. You still don’t see this do you. Trump is not part of this issue. Who said ‘he had it under control’? You must be suffering under Trump derangement syndrome. Take a breath.
#1 sets the empty stage, which Trump left in 2020. The following sentences of my post recall the Biden years which I’ve asked you to come on. There is no reason in the world to mention Trump as you look at each of these items.
The title is trump, you mention trump over and over on page 1, you wrote that the border was secure when trump was president.

It was not. That's propaganda. There was record illegal crossers in 2018.

After all that you wanna say it's not about trump. Read your own posts.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
66d

@AverageJoe1
Oh you mean Mexico caved in and are paying the wall? So how much wall did donald get done? Why didn't he complete the job the first time he was POTUS? He OWNED house and senate and why didn't Mexico fess up and pay the bill? I mean, your god king TOLD us he was building the wall and Mexico was going to pay for it? Are you telling me now your god king LIED? No, of course not, your god king is incapable of lying, right?

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@wildgrass said
The title is trump, you mention trump over and over on page 1, you wrote that the border was secure when trump was president.

It was not. That's propaganda. There was record illegal crossers in 2018.

After all that you wanna say it's not about trump. Read your own posts.
Sonhouse rant aside, the Remain in Mexico was a good idea, working, your faerie light footed president canceled it. Canceled the Wall too. Never got around to getting Mex to pay for it, Covid killed Trump's presidency.
That is all of it in a nutshell.
No matter, we have him back now and I will not revel in watching you fellers squirm, I an will be busy, and I'm going to absolutely LOVE it. You fellers are going to miss the train again, I fear. Try to spend less time typing and reading SHouse, and more time making success.

w

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
Sonhouse rant aside, the Remain in Mexico was a good idea, working, your faerie light footed president canceled it. Canceled the Wall too. Never got around to getting Mex to pay for it, Covid killed Trump's presidency.
That is all of it in a nutshell.
No matter, we have him back now and I will not revel in watching you fellers squirm, I an will be busy, and I'm goi ...[text shortened]... rain again, I fear. Try to spend less time typing and reading SHouse, and more time making success.
You want him back after he broke obummers records on spending and border crossing.

I can't help you cultist.

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@wildgrass said
You want him back after he broke obummers records on spending and border crossing.

I can't help you cultist.
Yes, I want him back as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow...with all of his foibles. No man is perfect. It is a big job, little feller. A lot of fires facing him everyday. He was briefed every morning at 5:45, Biden, briefed just after breakfast, about 10:45. I wonder how many die of fentanyl between 5:45 and 10:45 each day?

w

Moves
64d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Yes, I want him back as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow...with all of his foibles. No man is perfect. It is a big job, little feller. A lot of fires facing him everyday. He was briefed every morning at 5:45, Biden, briefed just after breakfast, about 10:45. I wonder how many die of fentanyl between 5:45 and 10:45 each day?
You're saying trump's botched the plumbing job because there was a fire in the house? Convenient excuse.

Any analogy works. Trump was hired to fix immigration and made it worse. Excuses aside, he had 4 whole years. I can't rehire, and can't believe or get why you want to rehire that contractor who failed. Cult or whatever.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
But getting back to the issue, note the hell (#2 thru 6 and 7) that Biden hath wrought. Is it true or not, and if it is true, is it all OK wi ...[text shortened]... h you?

Whew.
It's only hell to the people who think whites are the superior race.

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
Atta girlboy. You do great race posts. You really should concentrate on race, so we won't have to.

w

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
Don't worry. They follow trump the chosen one because of what he says, not what he does.

Regarding immigration, what he does is nothing.

Lake Como

Moves
64d
3 edits

@wildgrass said
Remember Trump taling about killer and rapist Mexicans.? Goes on every day. May I enlighten you two about the latest,, killer drunk migrant liviing the llfe that all migrants will live when they move here. They kill,, they rape. You .....you ignore. Wild and Sue. Sue goes on about race, well here is a race for you. I cannot stand them, so we have that matter settled. They will bing their country here. You fellers accept them....I never would.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13162521/illegal-migrant-mexico-washington-state-trooper-Christopher-Gadd-dead-crash.html

Trump was right. Oh, will Biden debate him? Scared? A scared president?