Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 23:30
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    LOL

( clintons-doctor-says... )

Prince had his own doctor, too.
    As did Michael Jackson.
    So who would release Hillary's health information; her gardener?

This is sooooooooooooooooo typical of right wingers; insist on evidence and when that evidence is produced ignore it.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 23:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    While accurate you remain an ironic source for such a claim.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 23:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This highlights current Repulican election strategy. They must make it seem to their electorate that things are horribly bad as a result of the other party's policies, and that only they have the solution. This is what propelled Hitler to the chancellorship, along with the economic issues caused by the Treaty of Versailles.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 00:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    So who would release Hillary's health information; her gardener?

This is sooooooooooooooooo typical of right wingers; insist on evidence and when that evidence is produced ignore it.
    Left wingers criticised Trump's health report because it came from HIS doctor. So where were left wingers expecting it to come from?
    From his tax lawyers?

Your honor, I object!
    You opened the door, councilor. Objection overruled.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 00:26
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Left wingers criticised Trump's health report because it came from HIS doctor. So where were left wingers expecting it to come from?
    From his tax lawyers?

Your honor, I object!
    You opened the door, councilor. Objection overruled.
    His doctor squeezed out a vague report in 5 minutes that contained the grandiose, un-doctorly claim, that Trump would be the healthiest President ever.

By contrast, read the report Clinton's doctor provided; it's quite detailed and includes her various ailments and her prescriptions.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 00:40
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    His doctor squeezed out a vague report in 5 minutes that contained the grandiose, un-doctorly claim, that Trump would be the healthiest President ever.

By contrast, read the report Clinton's doctor provided; it's quite detailed and includes her various ailments and her prescriptions.
    I'm not actually interested in either of their health reports, and I'm as equally disinterested in seeing their tax returns. This is all sideshow stuff. What I want to know is if either of them consults a psychic, and how do they dispose of their toe nail clippings. The American public has a right to know.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 08:26
    https://mic.com/articles/155223/here-s-what-it-s-like-to-be-interrupted-28-times-in-a-presidential-debate?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=stewart&utm_campaign=CMfacebook#.RYzfvpRK4

people who interrupt the one they are debating with in the middle of their argument are not very good debaters
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 08:27
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's quite possible that tax lawyers would have a policy to advise clients to never release tax returns to anyone while being audited, which is quite logical advice. Lawyers in general are not in the habit of relaxing their advice because their client is running for President.
    "It's quite possible that tax lawyers would have a policy to advise clients to never release tax returns to anyone while being audited, which is quite logical advice."

that's not a thing
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 09:23
    Donald Trump: "You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life"

This lead to a hilarious fact check conducted by Associated Press

"THE FACTS: Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and is currently 68 years old. She reached adulthood in 1965. The Islamic State group grew out of an al-Qaida spinoff, al-Qaida in Iraq in 2013, the year Clinton left the State Department."

Maybe Trump was just trying to compliment Clinton and say she is a young 20-something year old
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 12:27
    http://fortune.com/2016/09/26/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-debate-taxes/

, Trump suggested that it was “about time that this country had somebody running it who has some idea about money,” and said the U.S. needs better infrastructure development.

“We don’t have the money because it’s been squandered on your ideas,” Trump said to Clinton.

Clinton hit back with, “Maybe it’s because you haven’t paid any federal income tax for a lot of years.”
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 12:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "It's quite possible that tax lawyers would have a policy to advise clients to never release tax returns to anyone while being audited, which is quite logical advice."

that's not a thing
    Whether it's a thing or not I an uncertain.

That you don't have the first clue whether it's a thing - of that I'm certain.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 12:44
    Originally posted by sh76
    Whether it's a thing or not I an uncertain.

That you don't have the first clue whether it's a thing - of that I'm certain.
    absolutely every authority on the subject says that being audited doesn't stop you from releasing your tax returns. a lawyer advising you not to release your tax returns means as much as a lawyer advising you to not speak with the press.

"Whether it's a thing or not I an uncertain."
    unlike you, i am certain. unlike you, i have facts supporting my statements. unlike you, i think before i post anything.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 13:59
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    absolutely every authority on the subject says that being audited doesn't stop you from releasing your tax returns. a lawyer advising you not to release your tax returns means as much as a lawyer advising you to not speak with the press.

"Whether it's a thing or not I an uncertain."
    unlike you, i am certain. unlike you, i have facts supporting my statements. unlike you, i think before i post anything.
    Like Trump's performance in the debate, your inability to comprehend or process the distinction between a legal impediment and the desirability to listen to legal advice is disappointing, yet not surprising.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree