affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
In recent months you have downshifted several gears (even by your standards). You've started trying to distance yourself from your years of pants-at-ankles wheels-off-the-wagon posting by using phrases like "not believing my own propaganda" and "not taking myself seriously". It's not surprising I suppose, given your catelogue of morality-meltdowns, expos ...[text shortened]... just another minor punctuation in the essay that describes the robbie carrobie RHP pr disaster.
wow you play the trumpet, didn't know that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow you play the trumpet, didn't know that.
Pergaps it's time to have one of your reflective moments and consider packing "robbie carrobie" into mothballs and reinventing yourself with a whole new look and name?
Maybe you could come back as a Mormon next time...

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Pergaps it's time to have one of your reflective moments and consider packing "robbie carrobie" into mothballs and reinventing yourself with a whole new look and name?
Maybe you could come back as a Mormon next time...
I'm just Euro trash, can't help it!

free from desire
mind and senses purified
free from desire
na na na na na na na na

😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

I'm just Euro trash, can't help it!
You could of course do a Galveston75 and hissy-fit off after being caught lying, but I think reinvention via a 3a has much more class and sophistication.

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16

You could of course do a Galveston75 and hissy-fit off after being caught lying, but I think reinvention via a 3a has much more class and sophistication.
thanks clearly if i am in need of a class and sophistication guru, you the goto man!😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

thanks clearly if i am in need of a class and sophistication guru, you the goto man!😵
To be honest you could go to anyone...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 16

In recent months you have downshifted several gears (even by your standards). You've started trying to distance yourself from your years of pants-at-ankles wheels-off-the-wagon posting by using phrases like "not believing my own propaganda" and "not taking myself seriously". It's not surprising I suppose, given your catelogue of morality-meltdowns, expos ...[text shortened]... just another minor punctuation in the essay that describes the robbie carrobie RHP pr disaster.
More of your SoP. When called out, go attack someone who the forum dislikes even more than you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 16

You could follow FMF's playbook and make sure this goes on for enough pages so that people forget YOUR "pants around the ankles" moment.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
More of your SoP. When called out, go attack someone who the forum dislikes even more than you.
I find robbie and divegeester both very likable
you, on the other hand, I find very prudish and unlikable

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
I find robbie and divegeester both very likable
you, on the other hand, I find very prudish and unlikable
Suzzi is like a little desert blossom, pretty but can be prickly. She has been on the rampage against FMF and divegeester as retribution for them making Bobbys time here unbearable, A claim they have vehemently denied to no avail. Divegeesters been left smokin like a kipper in hell so many times I've lost count.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

When you say "called out", are you referring to you salivating over you hate posts?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

You could follow FMF's playbook and make sure this goes on for enough pages so that people forget YOUR "pants around the ankles" moment.
When was that then princess, or should that be "Prince" ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

Suzzi is like a little desert blossom, pretty but can be prickly. She has been on the rampage against FMF and divegeester as retribution for them making Bobbys time here unbearable, A claim they have vehemently denied to no avail. Divegeesters been left smokin like a kipper in hell so many times I've lost count.
Which RHP member has claimed, according to you, to that ether myself or FMF has made GBs time here unbearable?

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16
2 edits

Which RHP member has claimed, according to you, to that ether myself or FMF has made GBs time here unbearable?
I claim it 😵 Are you denying it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

I claim it 😵 Are you denying it?
I deny everything you stand for, represent and say.
But I'm sure you have something more than just your partisan Saturday Night Fever to back up your blitherings...