Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Sep 16

Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.

Moves
26 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.
It's about time you showed up; I've been fending them off on my own.

Thanks for banning seitse btw.

F

Moves
26 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Thanks for banning seitse btw.
All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.

Australia

Moves
26 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.
How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.

F

Moves
26 Sep 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
On the flow chart depicting my influence here there is no loop; there's simply an arrow going from the box labelled 'my wishes' to the box 'outcomes'.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Sep 16

Wishful thinking.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Sep 16
1 edit

Kewpie,
Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

Kind Regards,
-VR

Australia

Moves
26 Sep 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Kewpie,
Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

Kind Regards,
-VR
You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. πŸ™‚

Read a book!

Moves
27 Sep 16

You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. πŸ™‚
Or just careless.

Moves
27 Sep 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen.
"Before they happen" ??

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Sep 16

"Before they happen" ??
"What?"

Moves
27 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
"What?"
It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. πŸ˜‰

Australia

Moves
27 Sep 16

It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. πŸ˜‰
The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.

F

Moves
27 Sep 16

The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
Suzianne's "What?"s are like bookmarks indicating places where she's been tackled for blurting out something daft for which she had no follow up. πŸ˜›

Über-Nerd

Moves
27 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
"What?"
What's on second.