Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I see this unwillingness to forgive and forget as a product of a self righteous and vindictive disposition.
So you think Josephw has done something that needs forgiveness?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Originally posted by josephw
[b]So, I reread the entire thread to get the whole context.

You mean the entire contents of this Thread 167360?

GB is a trusted friend and a good Christian brother. I won't stand idly by and tolerate the character assassinations hurled at him by those that can't stand his posting style or the ...[text shortened]... rled at him by..." ...Seitse on that thread? You've just said you read the entire thread, right?
An interesting review of josephw's forum behaviour; not once jumping in to defend his "dear friend" Grampy Bobby against some of the nastiest vitriol which thankfully remains intact and unmoderated so we can actually see what occurred by josephw's "courageous" pal seitse. And yet I made the most innocuous of comments and BOOM...I'm an enemy of God.

Thanks for posting the link FMF.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
So you think Josephw has done something that needs forgiveness?
I have enough dealing with my own idiosyncrasies without worrying about the alleged idiosyncrasies of other people. Never the less, the reference was actually a reference to you and your friends self evident inability to let a matter go and continually dredge it up again and again in an attempt to confront and humiliate other people with it. It appears to me to be indicative of a vindictive and unforgiving disposition. There may of course be another explanation but it fails me at present. How you could fail to comprehend this from my text and make the absurd inference that I was talking about Joseph I have really no idea, then again, why you get your jollies attempting to humiliate other people I find difficult to understand to.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16

I have enough dealing with my own idiosyncrasies without worrying about the alleged idiosyncrasies of other people. Never the less, the reference was actually a reference to you and your friends self evident inability to let a matter go and continually dredge it up again and again in an attempt to confront and humiliate other people with it. It app ...[text shortened]... Joseph I have really no idea, then again, hardly anything you contribute makes any sense to me.
Well you were talking to Josephw about me and talking about "forgiving and fogetting" in reference to him calling me an enemy of God. So I'm asking you if you feel I need to forgive Josephw of saying this.

It's not complicated and now you seem to be running away from what you said.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

Well you were talking to Josephw about me and talking about "forgiving and fogetting" in reference to him calling me an enemy of God. So I'm asking you if you feel I need to forgive Josephw of saying this.

It's not complicated and now you seem to be running away from what you said.
I am not running away from anything, you simply made that up. If you don't understand why I was making a reference to you and your friend then I suggest you ask someone for help. I have explained it and I will not do so again because its certainly a futile act to contend with stupidity.

You seem unwilling or incapable of forgiving and forgetting as is evidenced by your continually dredging elements up from the past in order to use them to confront and humiliate other people. This appears to me to be indicative of a vindictive disposition. I would be more interested in hearing an alternative explanation of YOUR behaviour, if one exists.

Moves
02 Oct 16

I am not running away from anything, you simply made that up. If you don't understand why I was making a reference to you and your friend then I suggest you ask someone for help. I have explained it and I will not do so again because its certainly a futile act to contend with stupidity.

You seem unwilling or incapable of forgiving and forgettin ...[text shortened]... would be more interested in hearing an alternative explanation of YOUR behaviour, if one exists.
Saint Robbie, have you ever been guilty of 'dredging elements up from the past in order to use them to confront and humiliate other people.' (Be warned sir, I have examples......)

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Saint Robbie, have you ever been guilty of 'dredging elements up from the past in order to use them to confront and humiliate other people.' (Be warned sir, I have examples......)
Perhaps on occasion but i have felt a deep sense or remorse afterwards which is why as you rightly state, I should be canonised. Divegeester and FMF in contrast have demonstrated that they use this method continually and think nothing of it. If you have an alternative explanation for this behaviour then please produce it now.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

You seem unwilling or incapable of forgiving and forgettin ...[text shortened]... would be more interested in hearing an alternative explanation of YOUR behaviour, if one exists.
You said I was unable to "forgive and forget". I'm therefore asking you what Josephw has done which requires my forgiveness.

Of course you have now got your underwear in a twist because you can't reply 😉

F

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

You're coming across as rather judgmental and vindictive yourself, robbie. While josephw and divegeester have a specific disagreement about the citing of James 4:4, you - meanwhile - seem to be going out of your way to make as broad and as rancorous a personal denunciation of divegeester as you can.

And this comes immediately after you saying, in a rather peculiar juxtaposition, "I have enough dealing with my own idiosyncrasies without worrying about the alleged idiosyncrasies of other people". You in fact seem to worry about divegeester's "alleged idiosyncrasies" so much, that you type streams of repetitive, angry babble like someone with some kind of obsession or weird compulsiveness. You ought to reflect.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
You're coming across as rather judgmental and vindictive yourself, robbie. While josephw and divegeester have a specific disagreement about the citing of James 4:4, you - meanwhile - seem to be going out of your way to make as broad and as rancorous a personal denunciation of divegeester as you can.

And this comes immediately after you saying, in a rather pe ...[text shortened]... y babble like someone with some kine of obsession or weird compulsiveness. You ought to reflect.
If you can proffer an alternative explanation for your continually dredging elements from the past in order to confront and humiliate other people i have already stated thatIi will be pleased to consider it. That is hardly indicative of a vindictive disposition, I reject your claim therefore.

rc

Moves
02 Oct 16

You said I was unable to "forgive and forget". I'm therefore asking you what Josephw has done which requires my forgiveness.

Of course you have now got your underwear in a twist because you can't reply 😉
I am uninterested in your petty squabbles with other users. I am interested in ascertaining an alternative explanation as to why you continually dredge elements up from the past to confront and humiliate other users though.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16
1 edit

I am uninterested in your petty squabbles with other users.
This is one of you usual stump-statements (or rip-cord statements as FMF calls them) , which you use to extricate yourself from some hole you have dug for yourself.

You frequently claim to have no interest in something when demonstrably you have, as you have been making post after post about it. 😵

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

If you can proffer an alternative explanation for your continually dredging elements from the past in order to confront and humiliate other people i have already stated thatIi will be pleased to consider it. That is hardly indicative of a vindictive disposition, I reject your claim therefore.
You just seem rather obsessed, that's all - to the point that you seem unaware that you're typing out the same strings of words ~ blunderbuss style ~ over and over and over again..

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16

Robbie, what is it Josephw has done that you think I should "forgive and forget"?

F

Moves
02 Oct 16

I am uninterested in your petty squabbles with other users.
The most "petty squabbling" type stuff being served up here has been your contribution in your last 8 or so posts.