Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
josephw's peculiarly fulsome endorsement of Seitse's abusive posting style (he called Seitse 'courageous' if I recall correctly) and josephw's refusal tackle him over his comments directed at, or about, Grampy Bobby can hardly be described as something "from the bottom of the river"; it happened only in the last few weeks. πŸ˜‰
I would have thought that your own idiosyncrasies should be enough for you to be getting on with at present.

F

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I would have thought that your own idiosyncrasies should be enough for you to be getting on with at present.
You've used this line a hundred times before. πŸ˜‰

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You've used this line a hundred times before. πŸ˜‰
and you've used this defence hundreds of times, its neither very clever nor efficacious. You are what you are, a judgemental self righteous boor who spends his time attempting to find faults in others in order to moralise over them when you would be best served looking at yourself.

F

Moves
01 Oct 16

and you've used this defence hundreds of times, its neither very clever nor efficacious. You are what you are, a judgemental self righteous boor who spends his time attempting to find faults in others to moralise over them when you would be best served looking at yourself.
Do you copy paste these familiar little squirts of words from a text file or do youactually type them out separately each time. πŸ˜›

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Do you copy paste these familiar little squirts of words from a text file or do youactually type them out separately each time. πŸ˜›
You are what you are, someone needed to tell you seeing that you cannot bring yourself to face yourself, your time being spent fault-finding in other people. Your regurgitated defence mechanism didn't work for you the first time and its not working for you now.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Oct 16

oh my goodness they are not dragging that old boot up from the bottom of the river again are they?
They never let it go. The big babies have been bringing it up in several different threads for months now. The truth does funny things to people. Especially whiners.

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
They never let it go. The big babies have been bringing it up in several different threads for months now. The truth does funny things to people. Especially whiners.
I see this unwillingness to forgive and forget as a product of a self righteous and vindictive disposition.

Moves
01 Oct 16

and you've used this defence hundreds of times, its neither very clever nor efficacious. You are what you are, a judgemental self righteous boor who spends his time attempting to find faults in others in order to moralise over them when you would be best served looking at yourself.
"You are what you are, a judgemental self righteous boor who spends his time attempting to find faults in others in order to moralise over them when you would be best served looking at yourself."

Funny, these characteristics normally get you down on bended knees to pray.

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]"You are what you are, a judgemental self righteous boor who spends his time attempting to find faults in others in order to moralise over them when you would be best served looking at yourself."

Funny, these characteristics normally get you down on bended knees to pray.[/b]
Haha as the Psalmist said, if the righteous one should strike me it would be as honey to my lips!

m

Moves
01 Oct 16

Haha as the Psalmist said, if the righteous one should strike me it would be as honey to my lips!
Pucker up.

Moves
01 Oct 16

what have I told you about reading fifty shades.

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Pucker up.
how churlish!

rc

Moves
01 Oct 16

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what have I told you about reading fifty shades.
😲

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
02 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I know exactly what you were saying, we've been over it countless times and each time you try to excuse yourself by using language such as "assailing a brother", when actually all I was doing was joking with Wolfy about GB's ridiculous endless copy/pasting which was annoying many other posters also.

But let's look wider shall we. Let's consider your ...[text shortened]... f those who moan about his posting. Get some perspective and exercise some principled judgement.
Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 16
2 edits