Thats enough trolls.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 07:28
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Thats enough trolls.
    Next comes 84 Orcs, 7 dwarfs and a hobbit.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 09:27
    Cannibal troll.
    A troll that spends it's time trollbaiting other trolls. Wasting the time of those most intent on wasting the time of others .
    Urban dictionary
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 04:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    100+ Internet Troll Types & Troll Resources

Iconoclast:
    “Driven by ‘Destructive’ forces. An Iconoclast takes part in trolling to help others discover ‘the truth’, often by telling them things completely factual, but which may drive them into a state of consternation. They may post links to content that contradicts the worldview of their target.” ...[text shortened]... be sullied by such bilge”.” James Delingpole 2011 (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/
    100+ Internet Troll Types & Troll Resources

Know-it-all:
    “Whatever you know, they know more. They spend a lot of their time attempting to discredit every Guardian article ever written, whilst still claiming it’s their favourite newspaper.” Robin Edds (2013)

Lame Teenager: “The Lame Teenager responds with clever sayings like, “I know you are, but what am I ?” and “I’m rubber and you’re glue…” Warning: Sometimes the Lame Teenager is really a 40-year-old guy who can’t think of anything better to say.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Let-Me-Hijack-Your-Post-To-Tell-My-Horrible-Story Internet Troll: “These Internet Mole People almost always leave you wondering why they left you the comment at all, except that you’re now probably feeling guilty for being upset about anything, ever.” (The Band Back Together Project)

Liar: “The Liar is the most common troll. He loves to lure in brainless high-school girls by pretending he’s a romantic 20-year-old sensitive poet. The Liar is fairly harmless—as long as you don’t set up an IRL meet-up.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Line Crosser: “In the words of Joey Tribbiani, “You’re so far past the line, you can’t even see the line. The line is a dot to you!”. They hide behind their online persona and think this means the usual rules of society don’t apply.” Robin Edds (2013)

Lurker: “Driven by ‘Surveillance’ forces. Lurkers make silent calls by accident, etc., clicking on adverts or ‘like’ buttons, using ’referrer spoofers’, reporting posts, modifying opinion polls or user kudos scores.” (Crocels Trolling Academy)

Meh Troll: “Easily identified by its complete absence of originality and creativity, the Meh Troll is a common, but minor threat. It relies upon the beating of dead horses and archaic stereotypes when attempting comedy. Consider the guy who can’t help but offer grape soda to his black friend or who depends upon making fun of Justin Bieber and you’ll get the idea. At best, he’ll get a few nervous chuckles.” Josh Gross 2013 (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 10:25
    nothing original to post in this thread? - its a whole lot of copy and pasting from another website?

Quite ironic considering the nature of trolling. *claps hands* and baiting people into making derogatory comments *more hand clapping*
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 15:061 edit
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    nothing original to post in this thread? - its a whole lot of copy and pasting from another website?

Quite ironic considering the nature of trolling. *claps hands* and baiting people into making derogatory comments *more hand clapping*
    As always I respect your privilege to voice an opinion on any of this website's public forums whether it agrees or disagrees with my own. The intent and/or purpose of this thread's scholarly presentation is not accurately characterized as "baiting people". On the contrary, it's simply to create an awareness of subtle dysfunctional posting behaviors which may in fact violate Red Hot Pawn's Forum Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 15:12
    *yawn*
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 17:142 edits
    .... The intent and/or purpose of this thread's scholarly presentation ...
    Spelling mistake!
    It's spelt S C A T O L O G I C A L
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 20:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Spelling mistake!
    It's spelt S C A T O L O G I C A L
    *-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Thread 157721
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 20:22
    subtle dysfunctional posting behaviors
    You are not precisely subtle in your pathological behaviors.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 20:36
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You are not precisely subtle in your pathological behaviors.
    "@About Seitse: نوزاد، آن را هم رقص و یا مرگ است. من می خواهم شما را به تصویر این است:
    یک بمب در مورد رفتن است. چه کار میکنی؟ شما حزب مانند آن در سال 1984، پمپاژ!

من اینجا هستم تا گسترش پیام متعال ریک جیمز
    و به هر کس با ضربه هسته ای آلوده به ضربه و ذهن همه است.

را دیسکو جنگ نیست!"
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 20:56
    As always I respect your privilege to voice an opinion on any of this website's public forums whether it agrees or disagrees with my own. The intent and/or purpose of this thread's scholarly presentation is not accurately characterized as "baiting people". On the contrary, it's simply to create an awareness of subtle dysfunctional posting behaviors which may in fact violate Red Hot Pawn's Forum Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
    "Scholarly presentation"

Pure forum gold

😵
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 21:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Scholarly presentation"

Pure forum gold

😵
    Yes. Please take note of the attributed date and author's name at the conclusion of each entry. Pleased that you regard them as "Pure forum gold".

Footnote: Why is your trademark emoticon's tongue hanging out of its mouth?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 22:04
    Why is your trademark emoticon's tongue hanging out of its mouth?
    What tongue?
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 01:56
    "@About Seitse: نوزاد، آن را هم رقص و یا مرگ است. من می خواهم شما را به تصویر این است:
    یک بمب در مورد رفتن است. چه کار میکنی؟ شما حزب مانند آن در سال 1984، پمپاژ!

من اینجا هستم تا گسترش پیام متعال ریک جیمز
    و به هر کس با ضربه هسته ای آلوده به ضربه و ذهن همه است.

را دیسکو جنگ نیست!"
    Copy pasting. Your trademark.

Awesome contribution to this forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree