"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
12 Oct 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Some immature neophyte Red Hot Pawn Member who resides in Great Britain?
Gramps I beseech thee, stop trolling.
If you do I will never post again.
Wish there was a smiley for begging.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 15

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Well, at least he didn't say 'England'. Cut the guy a break.

F

Moves
12 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
"England" doesn't have the initials "GB" while "Great Britain" does. Give Grampy Bobby some banter-credit! 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Oct 15

Your wish may come true sooner than you expect on the day I'll no longer be able to access the internet.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
"England" doesn't have the initials "GB" while "Great Britain" does. Give Grampy Bobby some banter-credit! 😛
As does Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
I have just cast my vote for RHP man of the year and voted for Gramps
due to his selfless research on all things TROLL.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Oct 15

I have just cast my vote for RHP man of the year and voted for Gramps
due to his selfless research on all things TROLL.
Hey, CS, how many words can you make with the letters in the word "troll"?

toll
roll
lot

your turn...

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Oct 15

a
Tickled
Rear
Orifice
Lessens
Loneliness

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by rookie54
a
[b]T
ickled
Rear
Orifice
Lessens
Loneliness[/b]
"Hey, CS, how many words can you make with the letters in the word "troll"? [not the first letter only]. Please play by the "rules"..lol

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Oct 15
1 edit

or to rot

Is the alternative ?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Oct 15

or to rot

Is the alternative ?
And "to" as well as "or".... are we trolling yet? If so, watch out for GB. lol

Moves
14 Oct 15

Your wish may come true sooner than you expect on the day I'll no longer be able to access the internet.
Promises, promises...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 Oct 15

100+ Internet Troll Types & Troll Resources

Old-time Nobody:
“Social networks provide a slew of opportunities to connect with old friends, but that doesn’t mean you need to befriend your third-grade buddy Bill, whom you haven’t had a discussion with in 20 years. Usually they mention a time in your life the two of you shared when you were kids. Ma ...[text shortened]... wo-dimensional.” Team Technology, Beware the Troll (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/

Point Misser:
“The Point Misser lacks the part of the brain that detects humour and loves nothing more than complaining about TV shows they haven’t even seen.” Robin Edds (2013)

Political Commentator: “Imaginative use of swear words and an ability to twist everything into an argument about misspending the taxpayer’s money is a must.” Robin Edds (2013)

Preacher: “Whatever the topic, they’ll find some way of turning it into a great theological debate. And all you wanted to do was Instagram a picture of your dinner.” Robin Edds (2013)

Priggish Grammar Troll: “No matter what the discussion is about, the Priggish Grammar Troll will ignore the argument and pick on the one word you used incorrectly, like “alot” or misuses of “they’re,” “their” and “there.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Profane Screamer: “If someone says something even remotely critical of the Profane Screamer, he’ll TYPE IN ALL CAPS, telling you what a @#$# you are and insulting your mom. The Profane Screamer is often a noob and often turns into The Crybaby.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Psycho Trolls: “These trolls have an unconscious psychological need to feel good by making others feel bad. Such people may use their real names on the internet, and they may not even realise that they are “trolling”. Team Technology (Beware the Troll)

Rabid Flamer: “This guy likes to make trouble for his own amusement. If nothing particularly nasty is going on, he’ll whip out his flamethrower and burn everyone in his path, especially denizens of parenting or pets chat rooms.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Ranting Troll: “Ranting troll has an ax to grind and his preferred place to do this is on your blog or in a review of your book. Like Crazy Troll, Ranting Troll kind of makes some sense, though his argument might be very tangential.” Kristen Lamb, 2012" (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Nov 15

Point Misser:
“The Point Misser lacks the part of the brain that detects humour and loves nothing more than complaining about TV shows they haven’t even seen.” Robin Edds (2013)

Political Commentator: “Imaginative use of swear words and an ability to twist everything into an argument about mis ...[text shortened]... ent might be very tangential.” Kristen Lamb, 2012" (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/

Rabid Flamer:
“This guy likes to make trouble for his own amusement. If nothing particularly nasty is going on, he’ll whip out his flamethrower and burn everyone in his path, especially denizens of parenting or pets chat rooms.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Ranting Troll: “Ranting troll has an ax to grind and his preferred place to do this is on your blog or in a review of your book. Like Crazy Troll, Ranting Troll kind of makes some sense, though his argument might be very tangential.” Kristen Lamb (2012)

Religious Trolls: “These trolls use Bible Verses and religious scripture to justify being mean to others for no real reason.” (The Band Back Together Project)

Rent-A-Mob: “This troll will bring a like-minded troll army with them to fight the cause. Be warned, the army could be just one person in disguise.” Emily Turner, (2013)

Retroactive Stalker: “The Retroactive Stalker will go back in time to find every cragislist post you ever made until he finds something embarrassing you said, even if you posted it three years ago. After that, whenever you post anything new, the Retroactive Stalker will link to the old post(s) in an effort to discredit you.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Ripper: “Driven by ‘Thanatotic’ forces. A Ripper takes part in self-deprecating trolling in order to build a false sense of empathy from others.” (Crocels Trolling Academy)

Self-Feeding Troll: “This guy likes to argue, even when everyone else in the fold tells him he’s wrong. Without support from his nonexistent friends, he changes handles or makes up new ones to show the fold how loved he is.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Serial Leaver: “If they can’t get their own way, they threaten to leave forever because of the vile bullying and then return a few days later. Repeat.” Emily Turner, (2013)

Sharing Troll: “Also known as the TOU Violator, this psycho will find out your personal information and post it on message boards when you anger him. For example, when he’s being an ass to someone and you step in to tell him to knock it off, he’ll use your real name or post your address.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Shock Trolls: “Shock Trolls are arguably one of the more malicious trolls and are fairly common in some parts of the internet, Shock Trolls delight in causing offensive and may infect computers with malware “for fun” or hack into sites and vandalize them. Shock Troll tactics often involve the use of disgusting, perverted or controversial imagery or texts and much like the Griefer Shock Trolls may find the resulting chaos to be amusing.” (Villains Wikia)

Shouter: “They’re angry. So, so angry. They’re angered by happy people, sad people, other angry people, cats, badgers, themselves, politicians and humus.” Robin Edds (2013)

Snert: “Driven by ‘Anti-social’ forces. A Snert takes part in trolling to harm others for their own sick entertainment.” (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
04 Nov 15

[b]100+ Internet Troll Types & Troll Resources

Rabid Flamer:
“This guy likes to make trouble for his own amusement. If nothing particularly nasty is going on, he’ll whip out his flamethrower and burn everyone in his path, especially denizens of parenting or pets chat rooms.” Tamar Love Grande (2010)

Ranting Troll: “Ranting troll has an ...[text shortened]... harm others for their own sick entertainment.” (to be continued) https://www.ipredator.co/troll/[/b]
That says Retroactive stalker. It's not me. I swear it !!!