Kids

Kids

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d

@very-rusty said
I always thought kids were goats off spring?

a young goat.
verb
3rd person present: kids
(of a goat) give birth.

Baby goats are called kids. Young females are called doelings, while young males are called bucklings. Birthing is called kidding. For those of us with any connection to agriculture, this knowledge is why we call our human offspring “children” rather th ...[text shortened]... .@ the red thumbs to follow, some people can't handle the truth or reality of some things. 🙂

-VR
We can have a thread on baby goats too if you like 😺

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
54d

@drewnogal said
We can have a thread on baby goats too if you like 😺
You can do that also if you wish, I just saw Kids as a title and thought the subject was about Goats having kids. 🙂.....I couldn't resist putting my post up about it. I knew it would get red thumbs, but the temptation was just too much for me to resist.

-VR

Moves
54d

@very-rusty said
I always thought kids were goats off spring?

a young goat.
verb
3rd person present: kids
(of a goat) give birth.

Baby goats are called kids. Young females are called doelings, while young males are called bucklings. Birthing is called kidding. For those of us with any connection to agriculture, this knowledge is why we call our human offspring “children” rather th ...[text shortened]... .@ the red thumbs to follow, some people can't handle the truth or reality of some things. 🙂

-VR
If a young goat is called a kid, what's an old donkey called?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
54d
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
If a young goat is called a kid, what's an old donkey called?
A Trevor? 🙂

True Definition:

What is the old name for a donkey?
Ass is used to describe a donkey or a fool. The words have different origins. Arse comes from the Old English “aers,” related to Dutch and German words. Ass from the Old English “assa,” which comes from a Celtic word that was based on the Latin “asinus. ”Oct 31, 2016

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d

@very-rusty said
A Trevor? 🙂

-VR
A nag 😺

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
54d

@drewnogal said
A nag 😺
We could go with that one too! 🙂

-VR

Moves
54d

@very-rusty said
I couldn't help myself
Story of your life I suspect.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d

@a-unique-nickname said
Some day the police will come knocking on your door and lock you away for that chocolate bar your son stole in 1992.
Not bad, though it was a VHS tape, plus security casing, in 2000.
He snuck it under his t shirt. I later caught him prising it open in his bedroom with a knife 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
54d

@torunn said
I'm somewhat surprised of that verdict - not that I think it is wrong, just that it actually happened. I have never seen anything like that in Sweden.
I agree with that, Torunn, and I have never seen that in America, either. *Something* has to make this case unique.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d

@earl-of-trumps said
I agree with that, Torunn, and I have never seen that in America, either. *Something* has to make this case unique.
Strange isn’t it? Everyone is expected to take driving lessons and then a test before they take a car on the road unsupervised. I wonder what safeguards exist to check upon potential gun owners?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
54d

@great-big-stees said
Don’t they just regurgitate the “second amendment”?🤔
Usually, yes.

Gothenburg

Moves
54d

@earl-of-trumps said
It must be a special case.

Moves
54d

@drewnogal said
Strange isn’t it? Everyone is expected to take driving lessons and then a test before they take a car on the road unsupervised. I wonder what safeguards exist to check upon potential gun owners?
The ludicrous situation with gun ownership in America is just one aspect of the meltdown occurring over there.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d
2 edits

@torunn said

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
54d
2 edits

@torunn said
So the kid should get his sentence reduced if his parents as good as placed the gun in his hands? As it currently stands I think he’s to be detained forever.

Is this the first time a prosecuting attorney has ever ‘thought’ of asking how an under age kid got hold of a gun? Good for her I say. So there could be a number of appeals coming up by under age, imprisoned shooters.