Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Startreader
Yes. They make it very personal, though, and with such venom.

Disgraceful.
Yes a reflection of some deep seated issues within themselves I suspect, how else are we to account for the sneering habitual criticism of others?

rc

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
All of it.
ok could you be more specific?

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob to Startreader
Firstly could you point to where I have 'attacked' Roberts religion, secondly where I have 'attacked' him and thirdly where I have been hypocritical with respect to Roberts right to worship?
Startreader didn't answer your questions.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Startreader didn't answer your questions.
Why doesn't that surprise me?!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes a reflection of some deep seated issues within themselves I suspect, how else are we to account for the sneering habitual criticism of others?
I knew it wouldn't belong before the 'armchair psychology' started.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
12 Feb 16

I love the way a few, a tiny minority, of posters here are so taken in and bemused by FMF's manner of posting that they think him intellectually superior.

!
Who thinks him superior to whom?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 16

I merely respond to what is posted, post by post.

I "tell it like it is".

And in fact say what very many posters on this forum and at least one other are saying, people whom you have verbally battered into silence over the months and years. Time it stopped.
Can you name one poster whom you think, and have evidence of, my "battering them into silence"?

Thanks

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Presumably you support other people also subscribing to this approach.
Apparently not.

GH

Moves
12 Feb 16

it's would normally be laughable if it was not so sinister, a few chess nerds read some report on the JW, now they are "experts"
Even the old chestnut of "they don't celebrate christmas, burn them at the stake" it's tiresome and going over the same thing again and again.
i am more curious why some on here agree all the time with FMF, this is a guy who pretended to be a girl on here, that's creepy, i strongly suspect him and the equally boring Dive are the same person.
A few pages ago even FMF was explaining Dives comments, how blind are you on here?
if you lot can't see you are bullying bigots, shame on you all

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Can you name one poster whom you think, and have evidence of, my "battering them into silence"?
It's all a bit hush hush, I'm afraid.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 16
1 edit

I suspect because its simply an easy target for their prejudices, ignorance and negativity in general.
There is nothing "prejudicial" or "ignorant" about the Auz Royal Commission's report into child sex abuse by the Jehovah's Witness leadership there. But your refusal to criticise your own organisation in the fact of irrefutable evidence is certainly reflecting "negatively" of you personally.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
it's would normally be laughable if it was not so sinister, a few chess nerds read some report on the JW, now they are "experts"...
And yet a few weeks ago you read the report yourself and supported the findings. You made a post about it. How strange it is to see you now deriding it in this way. In fact here what you said:

originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
"Obviously there was a cover up, again we will sadly never know the true amount of victims. the law must take precedent over any organisations "policies" again this is why the child rapist seeks protection in places where they will feel they can bend the rules."

GH

Moves
12 Feb 16

And yet a few weeks ago you read the report yourself and supported the findings. You made a post about it. How strange it is to see you now deriding it in this way. In fact here what you said:

originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
[b]"Obviously there was a cover up, again we will sadly never know the true amount of victims. the law must take prec ...[text shortened]... y the child rapist seeks protection in places where they will feel they can bend the rules."
[/b]
whoosh how stupid are you?
you read one report so did i, i agreed there was a cover up, many other organisations did they same, catholic church scouts etc.
the point i am making, what is it to to with not celebrating christmas? many religions don't celebrate christmas.
you are using one "isolated" case to have a go at all JW. again i will use the comparison are all muslims isis?
your prejudice is open for all to see
there is good and bad in all organisations in the world a sad fact of life, try some thing new for a change.
you don't have to answer i am convinced you are FMF, do you wear a dress as well?

rc

Moves
12 Feb 16
3 edits

There is nothing "prejudicial" or "ignorant" about the Auz Royal Commission's report into child sex abuse by the Jehovah's Witness leadership there. But your refusal to criticise your own organisation in the fact of irrefutable evidence is certainly reflecting "negatively" of you personally.
I never criticise anyone until I have considered the evidence. My stance on the issue is well known. I favour mandatory reporting and if mandatory reporting had been in place the brothers who are well known for their adherence to secular laws would have complied with it and you would have nothing to hang your religious bigotry upon.

You have singled out Jehovahs witnesses time and again because you are a religious bigot, your habitual criticism of them is a testimony to the fact. Only this week the head of the catholic church stated that Bishops are not under duress to report suspected cases of child abuse where the law is not mandatory leaving reporting to families and those involved. If you had any real interest in the issue you would have looked at it objectively and looked at the issues facing those whose role as confessors may come into conflict with secular law putting them in a moral dilemma, the so called 'penitent privilege' and the role of society to protect children. You would have considered arguments for and against mandatory reporting, but nooooo you are simply a religious bigot using an emotive issue as a vehicle for your bigotry, that's all you are.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16
1 edit

Only this week the head of the catholic church stated that Bishops are not under duress to report suspected cases of child abuse where the law is not mandatory. If you had any real interest in the issue you would have looked at it objectively and looked at the issues facing those whose role as confessors may come into conflict with secular law putting them in a moral dilemma, the so called 'penitent privilege' and the role of society to protect children...

Nobody here ~ no Catholic posters, or anyone else for that matter ~ has tried to argue in favour - in principle - of covering up child sex abuse in a religious organization which you did - for your organization - for page after page of a thread early last year. You even argued that covering it up would lead to less child abuse.

If a Catholic RHP member takes it upon themselves to attempt the same thing on behalf of the Catholic Church, I'm sure they'll get into the same kind of tangle as you have.