Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No i have never claimed to have read any article on this alleged scandal.
But on page 228 of this thread you did.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Duped" in what way? Minors? What are you talking about? Is this part of some supposed comedy routine?
I don't know why you are attempting to feign ignorance, just answer the question, in your guise as a women do you think its conceivable that you duped any minors in view of the fact that this site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 16

I have not read any report i told you that numerous times, what are you slobbering about? did i not tell you that I don't read links from, people who are religious bigots? did I not tell you that I consider you as a religious bigot?
Then why ask questions about it and the outcomes.

The truth is you are not permitted to read it under the guidelines of your leadership - JWs are not permitted to read material which criticises the organisation or its beliefs. Isn't that so?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I was desperately trying to find that, thanks.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No i have not written to anyone. I have no issues.
But your view on what should happen when reporting is not mandatory is not the same as your organization's view. How can you have "no issues" in a situation like that, especially when it is about protection and justice for children?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

I don't know why you are attempting to feign ignorance, just answer the question, in your guise as a women do you think its conceivable that you duped any minors in view of the fact that this site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.
"Duped minors"? Give me an example of what it is you are imagining?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
No it was a reference to the wikipedia article quoted by Handy Andy, oh dear, infact two posts up on page 228 I even state that i have not read any reports. Why are you so self assuming FMF, don't you think you might do better if you didn't assume anything, I do.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Duped minors"? Give me an example of what it is you are imagining?
Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join. You keep dodging the question FMF.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
But your view on what should happen when reporting is not mandatory is not the same as your organization's view. How can you have "no issues" in a situation like that, especially when it is about protection and justice for children?
I have no issues with the brothers, i know the hard work and unpaid labour that they put in to protect the congregation from unwholesome influences. If there is a genuine case of abuse i think the brothers will report it.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No it was a reference to the wikipedia article quoted by Handy Andy, oh dear, infact two posts up on page 228 I even state that i have not read any reports. Why are you so self assuming FMF, don't you think you might do better if you didn't assume anything, I do.
So you contributed countless posts on a 15 page thread about this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/01/jehovahs-witnesses-fostered-distrust-of-secular-authority-royal-commission-counsel

...and you didn't actually read the article that the thread was about?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I was desperately trying to find that, thanks.
Oh dear another self assuming dullard, perhaps if you were not such a clone you might do better.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join. You keep dodging the question FMF.
I don't know what you mean by "duped minors". I think you're just trying to be funny.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't know what you mean by "duped minors". I think you're just trying to be funny.
I think you are just trying to dodge the question. why cant you answer it FMF?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

I have no issues with the brothers, i know the hard work and unpaid labour that they put in to protect the congregation from unwholesome influences. If there is a genuine case of abuse i think the brothers will report it.
How can you have "no issues" when your opinion on how to protect children from being raped and subjected to other sexual abuse is significantly different from the instruction - that you quoted - given out by your organization?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Feb 16

Yes and you are the soup dragon, another FMF clone, how banal.
Sob, I will miss you Robbie, if spooky gets me banned.