Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
It says "...elders [b]may be required by law to report (cases)". What if it's not required by law? The text you quoted goes on to say, when not required by law "...victims or others having knowledge of an incident of sexual abuse must not be discouraged from reporting it". That is clearly not the same as saying they should report it. Saying they must not discourage it is very different from saying 'they must report it'.[/b]
I think they should report it.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is this a reference to me? "Duped minors" in what way? What are you on about?
Yes you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe other people, do you think it conceivable that you may have duped some minors in the process considering that the site allows anyone over thirteen to join.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think they should report it.
Why doesn't the text you quoted tell your organization's members that they must report it even when it is not mandatory? Why only that they must not discourage others from reporting it?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You don't know how many allegations have been made? On an earlier page you claimed to have read the article about the scandal? Didn't you read how many allegations have been made in that?
No i have never claimed to have read any article on this alleged scandal. In fact i have publicly stated that I did not read any links provided by divesgeester or proper knob, you are simply drooling again Tell us how many convictions have ensued from these 1000's of allegations if you please.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why doesn't the text you quoted tell your organization's members that they [b]must report it even when it is not mandatory? Why only that they must not discourage others from reporting it?[/b]
I don't know, i think they should report it. Why don't you write to them and ask.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Yes you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe other people, do you think it conceivable that you may have duped some minors in the process considering that the site allows anyone over thirteen to join.
You are asking me whether I think it's conceivable that I "duped some minors"? What is this robbie? Is the discussion on the cover up of child sex abuse not going to your liking? 😕

Moves
13 Feb 16

Tell us how many convictions have ensued from these 1000's of allegations if you please.
Have you read the entire report?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is this a reference to me? "Duped minors" in what way? What are you on about?
robbie has gone way off-piste here.

I think he is thrashing around like a landed fish.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

I don't know, i think they should report it. Why don't you write to them and ask.
Have you written to them and asked them to change their instructions (as quoted by you) seeing as what you think should be done - and what your quoted text says - are different?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are asking me whether I think it's conceivable that I "duped some minors"? What is this robbie? Is the discussion on the cover up of child sex abuse not going to your liking? 😕
Its just a question FMF, could you have conceivably duped any minors in your guise as a women. I think the discussion is going fine, I'm easy 😀

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Have you written to them and asked them to change their instructions (as quoted by you) seeing as what you think should be done - and what your quoted text says - are different?
No i have not written to anyone. I have no issues.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
robbie has gone way off-piste here.

I think he is thrashing around like a landed fish.
Yes and you are the soup dragon, another FMF clone, how banal.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Have you read the entire report?
I have not read any report i told you that numerous times, what are you slobbering about? did i not tell you that I don't read links from, people who are religious bigots? did I not tell you that I consider you as a religious bigot?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Its just a question FMF, could you have conceivably duped any minors in your guise as a women. I think the discussion is going fine, I'm easy 😀
"Duped" in what way? Minors? What are you talking about? Is this part of some supposed comedy routine?

Moves
13 Feb 16

No i have not written to anyone. I have no issues.
You have no issues that the Jehovah's Witness leadership was found to be putting its own reputation ahead of the wellbeing of victims of child sex abuse?