1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 06:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    We'll get to the Merriam Webster in just a minute, sir. A moment ago said that you ordered Kendrick to order his men not to touch Santiago. But now you are saying he looked good in a faggotty white uniform, is that it?
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 13:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others.
    Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 15:26
    Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes.
    "some human beings" as a category without specificity.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 18:371 edit
    This is a fascinating post. Not because of what you've written, but because you got 3 thumbs up by the unprincipled people who dislike FMF more than they dislike what you wrote.
    "Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and there's a reason for that.

No wonder you buried this at the bottom of the page, while reserving other, more reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 20:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and ther ...[text shortened]... e reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.
    What do you think the reason is that this FMF has for his passive aggressive culling of any happy go lucky jolly fellow who nonchalantly traverses over his bridge?
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 21:281 edit
    I do not want to create gossip here, but, I've heard some rumors about
    investigations of a certain westerner living far, far away from home, due
    to some unspeakable leanings which are frowned upon in decent circles.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 22:371 edit
    Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like.
    I may be many things, but "passive aggressive" is not one of them. Did you even think about what the words mean ~ for even a whole second ~ before you typed them and clicked on 'Post'?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:46
    "some human beings" as a category without specificity.
    Your comment refers to no one here at all?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:50
    T'was but some teasing vapour in his nostrils, methinks.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 23:502 edits
    "Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and ther ...[text shortened]... e reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.
    Not embarrassed at all. I meant every word of it and 100% stand by it. There are several high contributing posters on this site who are unprincipled in this manner with some their posting and thumbing; you Suzianne are one of the worst.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 01:04
    "Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

"Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes."

Precisely: "some human beings" which neither denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 03:25
    "Sad but true: [b]some human beings
    are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes ...[text shortened]... her denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..[/b]
    Why do some people get their kicks out of criticizing other people in public?
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 06:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why do some people get their kicks out of criticizing other people in public?
    Not much point in doing it if there isn't an audience.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 10:47
    I disagree. The forum moderation here is generally OK but occasionally they goof up, which then allows a few threads to descend into farce. Like this one. These farce threads are usually some of the best here.
    Considering your reply you obviously do agree.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 15:30
    "Sad but true: [b]some human beings
    are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes ...[text shortened]... her denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..[/b]
    So just a random, pointless post from you then really.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree