Things You'd Like to Know

Things You'd Like to Know

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: No, not at the moment. The last period during which I was what might be described as "unhappy" was during the last week or so of December 2015 until about a fortnight into January 2016 and even then I was cheerful and positive about it for the most part.

Q: How wide is your computer screen?
A: about this I---------------I much wider than the box this thread is in.

Q: Do you prefer hot or cold weather? (Don't say tepid).🙄😠

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
A: about this I---------------I much wider than the box this thread is in.

Q: Do you prefer hot or cold weather? (Don't say tepid).🙄😠
A. Cold

Q. How many balls can you juggle?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
A. Cold

Q. How many balls can you juggle?
A: Three, but not always well.

Q: Are the North Koreans, and by that I mean their fearless leader, really only using those long range missiles for putting satellites into orbit?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: No, not at the moment. The last period during which I was what might be described as "unhappy" was during the last week or so of December 2015 until about a fortnight into January 2016 and even then I was cheerful and positive about it for the most part.
Whoops. I thought the question was "Q. Are you unhappy?"

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
A: "It hasn't been 14 months, has it?"

Q: What was the worst ever case of you simply forgetting to turn up at some event that was very important to someone else?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: "It hasn't been 14 months, has it?"

Q: What was the worst ever case of you simply forgetting to turn up at some event that was very important to someone else?
A: My 3rd "bachelor" party.

Q: Do you still have friends from when you were very young?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

A: My 3rd "bachelor" party.

Q: Do you still have friends from when you were very young?
A: If you mean lifelong close friends (as opposed to Facebook type re-acquaintances), it'd be two from when I was seven.

Q: If we make contact with an advance party of extraterrestrials, which city should we show them and put them up in first?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: If you mean lifelong close friends (as opposed to Facebook type re-acquaintances), it'd be two from when I was seven.

Q: If we make contact with an advance party of extraterrestrials, which city should we show them and put them up in first?
A: Sin City.

Q: Will Jian Ghomeshi get convicted?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

A: Sin City.

Q: Will Jian Ghomeshi get convicted?
A: Is this a scarcely disguised attempt to sow disharmony and disagreement among people who have just now Googled "Jian Ghomeshi"?

Q: Would George Harrison have found some fame anyway as a solo artist or with his own group even if The Beatles had never formed?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: Is this a scarcely disguised attempt to sow disharmony and disagreement among people who have just now Googled "Jian Ghomeshi"?

Q: Would George Harrison have found some fame anyway as a solo artist or with his own group even if The Beatles had never formed?
A: Well that's two questions and although I don't think that's "kosher", my answer would be the same to both...I think...No. 😉

Q: Are obscure questions not still questions?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

A: Well that's two questions and although I don't think that's "kosher", my answer would be the same to both...I think...[b]No. 😉

Q: Are obscure questions not still questions?[/b]
A: You seem to be suggesting that there are questions that move and questions that are still. I'd have to look into this to see if it's not an exclusively Great Big Stees thing.

Q: What would be your ratio of coffees drank to teas drank in your lifetime?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

A 2:1

Q How do you like your coffee.
( I like mine like my women. Cold and bitter.)

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Q How do you like your coffee.
A: Too frequently.

Q: Is it true that digital cameras are designed to break down irreparably after some random but large number of photos taken in order to prevent the commercial disaster of people having cameras that they bought many years ago that are still going strong?

Moves
10 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
A: Too frequently.

Q: Is it true that digital cameras are designed to break down irreparably after some random but large number of photos taken in order to prevent the commercial disaster of people having cameras that they bought many years ago that are still going strong?
A: Like all "new" devices they are meant to be replaced a lot sooner than in days of yore.

Q: Have you attained your goal in life?