Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
148d

@metal-brain said
I found the info from another website. You seem eager to accept cookies after a website so rudely prevents you from reading until you accept. If more people refused to accept nobody would try to coerce people into accepting cookies like that. You are part of the problem.

Why did you even bother posting that website. It is the equivalent of replying to "shadows cannot b ...[text shortened]... can".
No they can't.....yes they can....no they can't....yes they can.

You really showed me. 😴
I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

It amuses me to toy with your intellectual dishonesty.

MB

Moves
148d

@divegeester
Why didn't you just say "yes they can"?

Not to that degree. Even in the example I saw from a different website (that doesn't impose cookies to read it) the angle from their example on earth was less than the angle in the moon photo. Furthermore, they cherry picked photos for a lesser angle for their comparison with only one photo. Why not 3 or more photos?

Show the angles of shadows for all photos with mismatched shadows on the moon.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
147d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
Why didn't you just say "yes they can"?

Not to that degree. Even in the example I saw from a different website (that doesn't impose cookies to read it) the angle from their example on earth was less than the angle in the moon photo. Furthermore, they cherry picked photos for a lesser angle for their comparison with only one photo. Why not 3 or more photos?

Show the angles of shadows for all photos with mismatched shadows on the moon.
I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

MB

Moves
147d

@divegeester said

Are you claiming the website you posted did not deny me the ability to read the article unless I accepted cookies? Yes or no?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
146d

@metal-brain said
Are you claiming the website you posted did not deny me the ability to read the article unless I accepted cookies? Yes or no?
No, I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

MB

Moves
146d

@divegeester said
No, I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

No? Okay, then stop posting websites that demand you accept cookies. If you want your computer cluttered with cookies fine, but don't expect others to bog down their computer so it is slower than a snail.

Once again, I found another website not so invasive. The debate is over. You think one cherry picked photo proves everything. Would you like to go over every photo one by one so you can explain every angle? We can do that, but only if you accept a bet. Are you confident enough to accept a bet?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
146d

@metal-brain said
No? Okay, then stop posting websites that demand you accept cookies. If you want your computer cluttered with cookies fine, but don't expect others to bog down their computer so it is slower than a snail.

Once again, I found another website not so invasive. The debate is over. You think one cherry picked photo proves everything. Would you like to go over every photo o ...[text shortened]... every angle? We can do that, but only if you accept a bet. Are you confident enough to accept a bet?
No photos were cherry picked, you wouldn’t know anyway.

No, I think what is going on here is you lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

MB

Moves
145d

@divegeester said
No photos were cherry picked, you wouldn’t know anyway.

No, I think what is going on here is you lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you in the IMAGES on that site.

There are far more than 1 photo with shadow in different directions. That is how I know 1 photo is a cherry picked photo. Your inability to answer very simple and reasonable questions is why you keep beating on the cookies like a dead horse. You want to digress into that to avoid admitting you have no answers. It is obvious.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
145d

@metal-brain said
There are far more than 1 photo with shadow in different directions.
Yes because it’s a naturally occurring phenomenon.

Thank you for concurring and surrendering your position.

MB

Moves
145d

@divegeester
Thanks for lying in a way that is obvious for all to see which destroys you credibility.
I'm done with you. It was fun though. 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
145d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
Thanks for lying in a way that is obvious for all to see which destroys you credibility.
I'm done with you. It was fun though. 😉
Right lol.
Back in your cave with you then, tinfoil hat on, head down ears back on your fav non-cookie conspiracy websites.

MB

Moves
145d

@divegeester said
Right lol.
Back in your cave with you then, tinfoil hat on, head down ears back on your fav non-cookie conspiracy websites.
😴

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
144d

@metal-brain said
😴
Snoozing, as always.

MB

Moves
141d

@divegeester
Since you don't mind cookies here you go. Have you heard of brain transparency?
Are you ready for it?

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2024/sessions/ready-for-brain-transparency/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
140d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
Since you don't mind cookies here you go. Have you heard of brain transparency?
Are you ready for it?

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2024/sessions/ready-for-brain-transparency/
If that site has got cookies, then how did you get the link?

Seeing as how you have said you don’t like them as your excuse for not looking at the site I gave you.