Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
257d

@divegeester said
Acknowledging that subatomic particles exist without seeing them does not mean that I or anyone else has to acknowledge that your allegedly animated film exists.

You do see the difference don’t you, surely?
The film exists, just not the original film.
From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.
Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any television, there wasn’t anybody taking the picture. You watched animation so you associated what you saw with… you heard me talking about"

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-buzzaldrin-moonlandingintervie/fact-check-buzz-aldrin-interview-about-moon-landing-is-not-proof-that-it-was-faked-idUSL1N2US2G3

Are you claiming Buzz is referring to a film that does not exist? At the 1:29 mark of a film Buzz said was animated. Are you claiming Buzz lied?

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
256d

The reason that I questioned the moon landing was around the Van Allen Belt. It fluctuates in temperature from about 1750 degrees Celsius upwards. The melting point of the alloy used to build the Apollo rockets was in the vicinity of about 660 Celsius.

Moves
256d
2 edits

@medullah said
The reason that I questioned the moon landing was around the Van Allen Belt. It fluctuates in temperature from about 1750 degrees Celsius upwards. The melting point of the alloy used to build the Apollo rockets was in the vicinity of about 660 Celsius.
LOL who told you that?
Someone on youtube?
It's true the ions can be very hot but they are spread out so far apart the overall temp in the belt is no big deal.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
256d

@divegeester said
NASA claimed to have put 12 men on the moon. Do you believe it?

Simple question, why the furtiveness 😄
Metal Brain?

Third time of asking 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
256d

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
What would have been the problem with animation showing where Apollo went? It wasn't like someone was waiting on the moon to photograph anything before our boys landed there.
You’ll have to take it up with Metal Brain who is on about a film of the moon landing which was apparently faked, then taped over and now no longer exists.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
256d

@metal-brain said
The film exists, just not the original film.
From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.
Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there w ...[text shortened]... that does not exist? At the 1:29 mark of a film Buzz said was animated. Are you claiming Buzz lied?
Do you ever actually read the content of the links you provide? You do this all the time in debates, it’s hilarious.

Here’s the title of the article;
Fact Check-Buzz Aldrin interview about moon landing is not proof that it was faked

The article answers your question comprehensively and provides further reading on the topic. I suggest you read up properly instead of posting the first item you find 😆

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
256d

@medullah said
Oh dear…

MB

Moves
255d

@divegeester said
Do you ever actually read the content of the links you provide? You do this all the time in debates, it’s hilarious.

Here’s the title of the article;
Fact Check-Buzz Aldrin interview about moon landing is not proof that it was faked

The article answers your question comprehensively and provides further reading on the topic. I suggest you read up properly instead of posting the first item you find 😆
Of course. I never denied the moon landing. Post a single quote from me on this thread that shows I did. You cannot do it. All you have is lies.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said
Of course. I never denied the moon landing. Post a single quote from me on this thread that shows I did. You cannot do it. All you have is lies.
NASA claimed to have put 12 men on the moon. Do you believe it?

Fourth time of asking.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
My point was that you don’t bother reading the articles in the links you provide, you are frequently caught out in this in the debates forum.

MB

Moves
254d

@divegeester said
My point was that you don’t bother reading the articles in the links you provide, you are frequently caught out in this in the debates forum.
That is a lie. I read the article and agree with it. Why do you think I posted it?
It proves Buzz claimed some of it is animated. You claimed the film did not exist, but that was only the original film and there are copies of that film.

Are you denying the existence of those copies Buzz referred to? Yes or no?

Moves
254d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
That is a lie. I read the article and agree with it. Why do you think I posted it?
It proves Buzz claimed some of it is animated. You claimed the film did not exist, but that was only the original film and there are copies of that film.

Are you denying the existence of those copies Buzz referred to? Yes or no?
Animated, but NASA never claimed it was the real thing.
It was simply meant as an illustration to show what was happening, everyone knew it was animated.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
254d

@medullah
The thing about the belt is the craft spends maybe a minute getting though it so it is not a big deal. Besides, you can avoid it because it is a 'belt', around the equator, so you can aim your path to mostly avoid it anyway.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
254d

@JJ-Adams
I don't know anyone so stupid as to think an animation would be taken as the real thing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d