Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
252d

@metal-brain said
The film of the landing from outside of the Lunar Module. No such film is possible. Only film taken from inside of the Lunar Module is possible since no cameras were on the moon before that. The film was animated, fake. That is what Buzz pointed out, but that is the only thing Buzz said was fake as far as I know. He did not claim the moon landing itself was fake.

Read the Reuters article I previously posted.
The film you are referring to doesn’t exist.

Your argument is a strawman.

MB

Moves
252d

@divegeester said

From the link below:

"At the 1:29 mark, O’Brien says: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.
Aldrin responds: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any television, there wasn’t anybody taking the picture. You watched animation so you associated what you saw with… you heard me talking about"

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-buzzaldrin-moonlandingintervie/fact-check-buzz-aldrin-interview-about-moon-landing-is-not-proof-that-it-was-faked-idUSL1N2US2G3

Are you claiming Buzz is referring to a film that does not exist? At the 1:29 mark of a film that does not exist? LOL!

MB

Moves
252d
1 edit

@divegeester
Here is a skeptic that gives his take on it.

No matter how compelling a skeptic's argument is on this I always think about the mirrors that are said to be on the moon. Doesn't that prove man was on the moon?

https://wtop.com/science/2019/07/the-experiment-still-running-on-the-moon-and-tv-re-runs-50-years-later/

But wait........how do you get the laser beam to return to your position on the earth? Isn't the odds of that happening very slim? It seems it would be really hard to get the laser to come back to the earth at all, let alone on the tiny little speck of the planet you are on. Has it really been done?

Moves
252d

@metal-brain said
The film of the landing from outside of the Lunar Module. No such film is possible. Only film taken from inside of the Lunar Module is possible since no cameras were on the moon before that. The film was animated, fake. That is what Buzz pointed out, but that is the only thing Buzz said was fake as far as I know. He did not claim the moon landing itself was fake.

Read the Reuters article I previously posted.
Oh that.
I watched the moon landing on TV when it happened, everyone knew that was an animation, unless they were retarded, and NASA never claimed it was real.
Sheesh..

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
252d

It's been pointed out before that compelling evidence of the moon landings lies in the silence of the Soviet Union. They tracked the mission all the way and knew for sure that the USA had made a landing. If it was faked, the Soviets would have made it known to the world.

Unless you think that there was a conspiracy between the USA and the Soviet Union? That theory would be as barking mad as anything I've ever heard.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
251d
1 edit

Houston; we have some moon landing deniers in our net 😂

MB

Moves
251d

@jj-adams said
Oh that.
I watched the moon landing on TV when it happened, everyone knew that was an animation, unless they were retarded, and NASA never claimed it was real.
Sheesh..
Everyone knew what was an animation?

Tell div the film exists. He denied the film's existence, but is bashing deniers. LOL
I never denied the moon landing, but I do think a laser off of a mirror on the moon is unlikely to come straight back to the laser pointer. What are the odds of that?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
251d

@metal-brain said
Everyone knew what was an animation?

Tell div the film exists. He denied the film's existence, but is bashing deniers. LOL
I never denied the moon landing, but I do think a laser off of a mirror on the moon is unlikely to come straight back to the laser pointer. What are the odds of that?
I still don’t know what film you are referring to; is it the one where they come down the LEM ladder?

I haven’t denied the existence of anything MB your inability to assess what people say to you is impaired by your addiction to conspiracy as an explanation for everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiments

Read material from various sources, not just your echo-chamber conspiracy websites.

MB

Moves
251d
1 edit

@divegeester said

Why are you claiming it does not exist?
Was the original film destroyed?

edit: Wow! They really don't exist. They were taped over.
Now I understand the persistent conspiracy theories. How about you?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

Moves
251d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
You'll have to ask the people that have been doing it for 50+ years.
Or maybe google it?
A quick guess would be that the laser beam is no longer pencil thin but has spread out considerably after a 500,000 mile round trip.

MB

Moves
250d

@jj-adams said
Or maybe google it?
A quick guess would be that the laser beam is no longer pencil thin but has spread out considerably after a 500,000 mile round trip.
Not google. Brave it.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/google-is-a-threat-to-democracy.197811

Interesting theory about the laser. Can you prove it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
250d

@metal-brain said
Why are you claiming it does not exist?
Most of what you claim “doesn’t exist”.

Show me the film you are talking about and I’ll let you know if I think it exists.

MB

Moves
250d

@divegeester said
Most of what you claim “doesn’t exist”.

Show me the film you are talking about and I’ll let you know if I think it exists.
The original was erased or taped over. There are copies according to the article I posted so you can find them if you are motivated. They are just not high resolution like the original. It was probably an accident just as NASA said it was.

Nobody disputes man was put in orbit so putting man on the moon isn't that much of a leap for mankind after that. I think the only credible argument for moon landing deniers is the claim the radiation is too great on the moon for it to not hurt people and give them gut cancer. But if that is true putting a man on Mars is out of the question until the radiation problem is solved.

Have scientists solved the radiation problem? If so, how did they do it?

MB

Moves
250d

@jj-adams said
Or maybe google it?
You are right. It is still a long shot though. Here is an excerpt from the link below:

" Targeting the reflectors on the moon may sound simple, but it means tracking them down to their specific locations as the moon is moving in orbit.

Particles called photons in the lasers can also be scattered as they travel to and from the moon through Earth’s thick atmosphere. So a 10-feet-wide laser beam leaving Earth can become a mile wide once it reaches the moon, and it can get even wider as it returns back to Earth. This stretches out the laser beam and its photons, making it more diffuse.

So the chance of photons launched from Earth striking a reflector and returning are incredibly small. "

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/world/nasa-moon-lasers-scn-trnd/index.html

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
249d

@metal-brain said
There are copies according to the article I posted so you can find them if you are motivated.
You want me to find a film you claim was faked, but you claim was then taped over so you can’t show it to me, but perhaps copies exist if I can be motivated to find them for you…

Are you serious?