Hawking's temperature equation

Hawking's temperature equation

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
27 Aug 22
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Do you realize I don't give a rat's ass WHAT you think. We ALREADY TOLD YOU it was a THEORY and they are looking for smaller BH's that may make measuring theoretical radiation. Whether you don't like the idea of evaporating BH's is none of my concern.
A theory without evidence. A magic theory.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Aug 22

@Metal-Brain
When a theory comes from someone as brilliant as Hawking, people should pay attention. That is why they keep looking for evidence.
Scientists tried for DECADES to find gravitational radiation also but it took LIGO to do it and now we have a brand new window on the universe.
You never know where a branch of science will lead so to study and find nothing is not a minus sum game, it gives information on what to do next.

MB

Moves
27 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
When a theory comes from someone as brilliant as Hawking, people should pay attention. That is why they keep looking for evidence.
Scientists tried for DECADES to find gravitational radiation also but it took LIGO to do it and now we have a brand new window on the universe.
You never know where a branch of science will lead so to study and find nothing is not a minus sum game, it gives information on what to do next.
So theories based on magic are brilliant? Says who?

Maybe they should find evidence before calling a guy brilliant. There is no evidence black holes evaporate and evaporate is a stupid term anyway, yet people keep repeating it as if it makes sense. The radiation is caused by matter being sucked into the black hole. Hawking radiation is an hypothesis and nothing more. It is completely unproven.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Aug 22

@Metal-Brain
Nobody has claimed to have found such radiation but they are still looking because the math looks correct, flashing particles splitting paths, some going into the BH and the other one escaping from the region just outside the BH is still a working theory which has a lot of physicists looking for ways to find such and to see if that means that BH's evaporate.

We may be able to make extremely small BH some time in the future with higher energy particle accelerators so the story is not over yet.

And OF COURSE you will just reiterate it is just hypothesis. NO SHYTE SHERLOCK.

MB

Moves
02 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Nobody has claimed to have found such radiation but they are still looking because the math looks correct, flashing particles splitting paths, some going into the BH and the other one escaping from the region just outside the BH is still a working theory which has a lot of physicists looking for ways to find such and to see if that means that BH's evaporate.
...[text shortened]... is not over yet.

And OF COURSE you will just reiterate it is just hypothesis. NO SHYTE SHERLOCK.
So still magic.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Sep 22

@Metal-Brain
You seem not to be able to differentiate between theory, hypothesis and magic.

I guess they are all the same to you.

MB

Moves
03 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

I think that applies to you.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
You are wrong. There is nothing that can escape a black hole so it is a vacuum.
You are such a retard.
Hahaha

MB

Moves
07 Sep 22

@kevcvs57 said
Hahaha
I was joking.
Glad I finally got a laugh.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
I was joking.
In a hoover no one can hear you scream.

Planet Rain

Moves
07 Sep 22
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

Well, yes, it is a common symptom of the conspiracy-minded.

At this point I firmly believe the individual in question is clinically "not well," so I'm backing out of here.

Moves
08 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
I was joking.
No, and no.

MB

Moves
09 Sep 22

@soothfast said
Well, yes, it is a common symptom of the conspiracy-minded.

At this point I firmly believe the individual in question is clinically "not well," so I'm backing out of here.
Almost everyone is conspiracy-minded.

Many democrats still believe that debunked conspiracy theory of Russian collusion. They are clinically "not well" by your logic. OJ Simpson was acquitted because most black people believed a conspiracy theory. I could go on and on.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Sep 22

@Metal-Brain
Spoken by someone NEVER having read a single PAGE of Hawking much less a book. Try 'a brief history of time'. I suppose you want to wait for the movie.....

MB

Moves
09 Sep 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Spoken by someone NEVER having read a single PAGE of Hawking much less a book. Try 'a brief history of time'. I suppose you want to wait for the movie.....
Can you prove radiation escapes black holes? Yes or no?