Open Beta feedback thread

Open Beta feedback thread

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11d

The timebanks are still depleting for finished games. I hope that doesn't cause a timeout glitch on my profile.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
8d

@Stoner said
The timebanks are still depleting for finished games. I hope that doesn't cause a timeout glitch on my profile.
Can you provide some more detail? Where are you seeing this?

It will not impact your profile, likely just a presentation bug.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
8d

Tweaks are still being uploaded to the beta, but this process is coming to an end now.

If you can, please use the beta over the next couple of days - I'm not sure any "show stopper" issues exist, and if none appear, it will be time to push this to production.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
4d 17h

The beta will be removed briefly at some point this afternoon, as a final release candidate build is uploaded to replace it.

Then, if no further issues, Monday looks likely as release date. 🍾

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
1d 20h

Thank you everyone who has contributed your time to checking out the beta. It is very much appreciated. Hopefully, it will result in a smooth and painless release to production! (🀞)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
1d 20h

@Russ said
Thank you everyone who has contributed your time to checking out the beta. It is very much appreciated. Hopefully, it will result in a smooth and painless release to production! (🀞)
Works fine up to now πŸ˜‰

I ahd one (probably minor) bug in the GF thread:

If I try to expand my rating profile there is no curve.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
1d 20h

@Ponderable said
Works fine up to now πŸ˜‰

I ahd one (probably minor) bug in the GF thread:

If I try to expand my rating profile there is no curve.
I can see this, will fix today. Thanks.

Moves
1d 20h

@Russ Nice work. Must feel good to finally have it live!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
1d 19h

@shannon said
@Russ Nice work. Must feel good to finally have it live!
Thanks, and yes it does. "Fire fighting" issues right now, but so far, so good....!

This was, at a rough guess, about a 75% web rewrite, so a very significant update, and as always, a stepping stone to the next thing...

Moves
1d 19h

@Russ

That's how it goes πŸ˜„

Über-Nerd

Moves
1d 19h
4 edits

I see the update is live.

From inside a club forum thread, I'm not seeing a button or other option to return to a list of threads in the same club forum. There was a drop-down menu-button a the previous version and I preferred that to the back chevron, since the back chevron does not return to the list of all club threads; it returns to the previously viewed page, which might be within the same thread.

From my profile, clicking Forum Posts used to launch a search of my own posts, defaulting to the user as logged in. Now, the search assumes no default user and I have to type in my username to get a search result. Is this intended? Furthermore, typing the first three letters of the username brings up a menu listing all users with the same initial letters, but clicking on any entry does not 'post' the username to the search field. That's looks like a bug (FYI: Safari Version 17.4.1 (17618.1.15.111.8, 17618)).

Berg Katze

The Edge of Sanity

Moves
1d 19h
2 edits

Is it possible in 'My Home' to show my oldest games and not urgent ones?

Edit: update looks good so far.

Thanks

fc

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
1d 18h

@flyingcod said
Is it possible in 'My Home' to show my oldest games and not urgent ones?

Edit: update looks good so far.

Thanks

fc
I assume you mean the "my games" list. There is a button with two arrows, there you can choose the sorting criteria.

Moves
1d 18h

I can't see Tournaments/"My Active" anymore

Moves
1d 18h

Hey, generally looks nice, however it seems that the CLAN MEMBERS list doesn't now show how many clan games my players are committed to and what is their self declared maximum. Instead of being able to scan down looking for folk that have bandwidth for extra games (or checking if I can commit them to a recent challenge received) instead I have to click each players details in turn to see these stats. Could you just add those columns to the listing that comes up by default please ? cheers Steve