Dasa and the thought police

Dasa and the thought police

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you have described his texts as criminal.
no one is disputing it, Australian law was cited, but we are not concerned with its criminality only it reality.

F

Moves
14 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
tell me how i am going to carry out my mass incarceration of left handed people? do you believe these claims are real?
Do you believe you should be permitted to post constant malicious hate speech against left handed people?

rc

Moves
14 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
No one has claimed that he was going to carry out genocide. That'd be silly. He was banned for what you have characterized as criminal behaviour.
thats not what you were asked, you were asked if you believed that he was going to or capable of executing millions of Muslims?

rc

Moves
14 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe you should be permitted to post constant malicious hate speech against left handed people?
again it depends on wither it could result in overt action as i have explained now till i am sick of explaining it.

F

Moves
14 May 16

no one is disputing it, Australian law was cited, but we are not concerned with its criminality only it reality.
So it's a hate crime, in your view, but not a a real crime? Is that what you mean? Surely those who opposed Dasa and were instrumental in his banning were concerned with his hate speech and not the silly idea that you have introduced that he was maybe going to actually murder Muslims?

F

Moves
14 May 16
1 edit

again it depends on wither it could result in overt action as i have explained now till i am sick of explaining it.
But the hate speech was "overt action" in and of itself. That was the action he was banned for. He wasn't banned for his "thoughts" and he wasn't banned for conspiracy or intent to murder. The "overt action" was his "hate crime" as you put it.

rc

Moves
14 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So it's a hate crime, in your view, but not a a real crime? Is that what you mean? Surely those who opposed Dasa and were instrumental in his banning were concerned with his hate speech and not the silly idea that you have introduced that he was maybe going to actually murder Muslims?
wow ok you have successfully worn me down to a state of total boredom with the same drivel again and again. No one is disputing his banning, no one is disputing that he engaged in hate speech, no one is disputing that it was criminal, what is in dispute is that you gave credence to the idea that his genocidal claims were real. Man thats hilarious, you deserve to be mocked, you complete gullabull!

F

Moves
14 May 16

thats not what you were asked, you were asked if you believed that he was going to or capable of executing millions of Muslims?
That wasn't what he was banned for. He wasn't banned for being "capable of executing millions of Muslims". He was banned for hate speech.

F

Moves
14 May 16

wow ok you have successfully worn me down to a state of total boredom with the same drivel again and again. No one is disputing his banning, no one is disputing that he engaged in hate speech, no one is disputing that it was criminal, what is in dispute is that you gave credence to the idea that his genocidal claims were real.

No one is claiming the threat of him committing genocide was "real". If - as you say - "No one is disputing his banning, no one is disputing that he engaged in hate speech, no one is disputing that it was criminal", then why did you claim he was "set up by the thought police"?

rc

Moves
14 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But the hate speech was "overt action" in and of itself. That was the action he was banned for. He wasn't banned for his "thoughts" and he was banned for conspiracy or intent to murder. The "overt action" was his "hate crime" as you put it.
really? and yet usually its retaliative, infact one mans hate speech as you like to term it may be another mans fervent belief. Hindhu nationalists love Donald Trump because he is anti Islamic and says that Muslims should be banned from entering the USA, I am quite sure that Muslims dont feel the same way.

rc

Moves
14 May 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
[b]wow ok you have successfully worn me down to a state of total boredom with the same drivel again and again. No one is disputing his banning, no one is disputing that he engaged in hate speech, no one is disputing that it was criminal, what is in dispute is that you gave credence to the idea that his genocidal claims were real.

No one is claiming the t ...[text shortened]... s disputing that it was criminal", then why did you claim he was "set up by the thought police"?[/b]
so lets get this, the genocidal claims were not real, is that what you are now saying? and yet you took them for real and cast up to Dasa countless times about what he had said despite knowing that they were not real? ouch that gotta hurt.

F

Moves
14 May 16

really? and yet in usually is retaliative, infact one mans hate speech as you like to term it may be another mans fervent belief.
Dasa's "fervent belief" clearly was that Muslims should be maliciously vilified in post after post and their 'defenders' should be vilified too. Whichever way you try to parse this, you are defending him posting in this way.

rc

Moves
14 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa's "fervent belief" clearly was that Muslims should be maliciously vilified in post after post and their 'defenders' should be vilified too. Whichever way you try to parse this, you are defending him posting in this way.
relax dude, you have been caught casting up values that you blatantly knew were not real! why would you do that?

F

Moves
14 May 16

so lets get this, the genocidal claims were not real, is that what you are now saying? and yet you took them for real and cast up to Dasa countless times about what he had said despite knowing that they were not real? ouch that gotta hurt.
I confronted him for what he was posting. Isn't that what people should do when they encounter hate speech on a debate and discussion forum?

F

Moves
14 May 16

relax dude, you have been caught casting up values that you blatantly knew were not real! why would you do that?
I have been "caught" doing what? Dasa's hatred and vilification of Muslims were "real" values. He expressed them repeatedly. I am not attributing any values to him.