1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 14:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Unadulterated Christianity" or "Authentic Christianity" or "Undiluted Christianity" according to whose definition or perception?
    As defined by the Bible and perceived by the Christian that is experiencing it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 17:27
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    As defined by the Bible and perceived by the Christian that is experiencing it.
    Ok. Well to answer your question, I haven't said i think it doesn't exist and i haven't called it "foolish". Christianity felt "genuine" and "pure" to me when i was a Christian. My "open mindedness" enabled me to reappraise my beliefs and recognize that they'd changed.
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 18:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ok. Well to answer your question, I haven't said i think it doesn't exist and i haven't called it "foolish". Christianity felt "genuine" and "pure" to me when i was a Christian. My "open mindedness" enabled me to reappraise my beliefs and recognize that they'd changed.
    Do you have a clear idea as to why exactly they changed? Because that is what I am really interested in. I totally understand if you want to keep it to your self. I really do.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 19:40
    Do you have a clear idea as to why exactly they changed?
    Same reason the thief on the cross changed his.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 23:22
    Do you have a clear idea as to why exactly they changed? Because that is what I am really interested in. I totally understand if you want to keep it to your self. I really do.
    Of course i have a clear idea. I have already told you repeatedly. You just keep asking the same thing over and over again. I haven't been keeping it to myself. I've written maybe tens of thousands of posts related to the fact that i came to realize my beliefs had changed regarding the Bible and the claims based on it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 23:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 08:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its a cheap FMF tactic, he always claims this when he feels uneasy. He essentially insinuates that your text has no validity because its motive is simply for entertainment purposes or is forum banter etc etc Transparent and not very clever.
    Says the RHP King of crappy repetitive forum banter himself.
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 09:272 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Of course i have a clear idea. I have already told you repeatedly. You just keep asking the same thing over and over again. I haven't been keeping it to myself. I've written maybe tens of thousands of posts related to the fact that i came to realize my beliefs had changed regarding the Bible and the claims based on it.
    Yes you have told me repetitively that you realised that your beliefs about the Bible had changed and thus the claims based on it as well. I actually knew that at the start. I am interested in what caused them to change. And yes I know you claim that being 'open minded' allowed them change. But how did they actually change? What are they now? Surely you can give me a five sentence summary if that is not too much effort?

But then again I am not holding my breath because I think you have known all along what I actually want to know.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 13:03
    I am interested in what caused them to change. And yes I know you claim that being 'open minded' allowed them change. But how did they actually change? What are they now? Surely you can give me a five sentence summary if that is not too much effort?
    I am interested in what caused them to change. I lost my faith in the credibility of the Bible, as I have said repeatedly in answer to the same question several times. But how did they actually change? I've answered this question already and yet here it is again. What are they now? I've already answered this question in some detail. Why are you asking me the same questions over and over again?
  10. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I am interested in what caused them to change. I lost my faith in the credibility of the Bible, as I have said repeatedly in answer to the same question several times. But how did they actually change? I've answered this question already and yet here it is again. What are they now? I've already answered this question in some detail. Why are you asking me the same questions over and over again?[/b]
    You know as well as I do that I am asking about specific (ideas/events/epiphanies etc.) that lead to you loosing faith in the credibility of the Bible. But by this time it is obvious that no amount of probing is going to convince you to share this. So I rest my case.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 14:08
    You know as well as I do that I am asking about specific (ideas/events/epiphanies etc.) that lead to you loosing faith in the credibility of the Bible. But by this time it is obvious that no amount of probing is going to convince you to share this. So I rest my case.
    You are fast in figuring out these things .. Im impressed.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 14:25
    If you are actually interested - in me in particular - then take a look at my posting history. I have already shared the stuff you're asking about and have been doing so for upwards of a decade. There are tens of thousands of posts, many of which are about, or related to, the Bible, its credibility (to my way of thinking), Christian ideology, its basis, etc. I'm not typing out any stuff that I don't need to especially for you.
  13. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 19:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you are actually interested - in me in particular - then take a look at my posting history. I have already shared the stuff you're asking about and have been doing so for upwards of a decade. There are tens of thousands of posts, many of which are about, or related to, the Bible, its credibility (to my way of thinking), Christian ideology, its basis, etc. I'm not typing out any stuff that I don't need to especially for you.
    Out of the ten thousand odd posts, how many do you think would be answering my question directly?

A rough estimate is fine.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 20:00
    Out of the ten thousand odd posts, how many do you think would be answering my question directly?

How many of your hundreds of posts are repetitive in nature?

15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 23:291 edit

Well there are three or four posts on this thead alone that have explained to you point blank - and directly - that I'm just not going to type out stuff for you that I've typed out countless times before and yet you've somehow managed to not understand it every single time. So, maybe you'd have the same inability to understand even if you looked at ten thousand posts. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree