1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 08:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well there are three or four posts on this thead alone that have explained to you point blank - and directly - that I'm just not going to type out stuff for you that I've typed out countless times before and yet you've somehow managed to not understand it every single time. So, maybe you'd have the same inability to understand even if you looked at ten thousand posts. 😛
    Ok lets see you were "open minded" enough to realise that your "beliefs about the Bible and what it claims" had changed. Sounds rather vague to me, but anyways I guess that counts as 'point blank and direct' in your book.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 09:04
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Ok lets see you were "open minded" enough to realise that your "beliefs about the Bible and what it claims" had changed. Sounds rather vague to me, but anyways I guess that counts as 'point blank and direct' in your book.
    Bingo.
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 14:511 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Bingo.
    If that in your book is point blank and to the point, then I am afraid I will be wasting my time reading those 10 000 odd posts, especially if they are also 'point blank and to the point'.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 15:081 edit
    If that in your book is point blank and to the point, then I am afraid I will be wasting my time reading those 10 000 odd posts, especially if they are also 'point blank and to the point'.
    Point blank what? I've told you point blank that I am not going to type out any stuff especially for you. I'm just not going to do it. I can't get any more point blank and to the point than that. And it's tens of thousands of posts, not 10,000... and as far as I'm concerned, very, very few of them are "odd". 😉
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 16:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Point blank what? I've told you [b]point blank that I am not going to type out any stuff especially for you. I'm just not going to do it. I can't get any more point blank and to the point than that. And it's tens of thousands of posts, not 10,000... and as far as I'm concerned, very, very few of them are "odd". 😉[/b]
    Ah there I was thinking that you meant you had point blank answered my question.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 16:17
    Ah there I was thinking that you meant you had [b]point blank answered my question.[/b]
    You've asked me several times if I'd tell you about stuff that I've explained can be found in my posting history, assuming your curiosity is genuine. I've told you point blank that I'm not going to ~ I've told you maybe 4-5 times.You should read the content of my posts. 😛
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 03:23
    Originally posted by roigam
    Excuse me but this has been translated just that way in several other Bible.

The NWT used master texts for it's translations.

A master text is accepted by most Bible scholars as the best translation available

according to the latest ancient scrolls available.

What Bible do you use and what does it say at John 1:1? Also, what scrols were used in

that particular translation?
    Once more, because you brought it up (not me) and then took flight when asked about it. Be clear now. Are you - or are you not - claiming that the NWT translation of "EN ARCHE EN HO LOGOS, KAI HO LOGOS EN PROS TON THEON, KAI THEOS EN HO LOGOS" as 'In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god' is "accepted by most Bible scholars as the best translation available"?
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 04:561 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've asked me several times if I'd tell you about stuff that I've explained can be found in my posting history, assuming your curiosity is genuine. I've told you point blank that I'm not going to ~ I've told you maybe 4-5 times.You should read the content of my posts. 😛
    What a lame cop out.😛
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 05:421 edit
    What a lame cop out.😛
    You will find that you'll get treated here only with as much respect as you earn or deserve. On this topic, on page 18 of this thread, I got the distinct impression you were simply taking piss by being as gormless as possible, ignoring what I was saying, and asking the same already answered question over and over again. I decided to indulge you no more on the issue which is a personal and fundamental one - it's not something suitable for your kind of lumbering piss take routine. Call it a cop out if that makes you feel better about it.
  10. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 05:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    You will find that you'll get treated here only with as much respect as you earn or deserve. On this topic, on page 18 of this thread, I got the distinct impression you were simply taking piss by being as gormless as possible, ignoring what I was saying, and asking the same already answered question over and over again. I decided to indulge you no more on the is ...[text shortened]... r kind of lumbering piss take routine. Call it a cop out if that makes you feel better about it.
    Seems Suzianne was right about you all along.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 06:10
    Seems Suzianne was right about you all along.
    Be that as it may, but I wouldn't swap my posting history on this forum for her's for all the tea in China. If I had her posting history, I'd be at pains to keep it hidden from family and friends. The same can't be said about my own posting history. 😉
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 06:201 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Be that as it may, but I wouldn't swap my posting history on this forum for her's for all the tea in China. If I had her posting history, I'd be at pains to keep it hidden from family and friends. The same can't be said about my own posting history. 😉
    You certainly hold a high opinion of yourself. For your sake I hope other people do as well. 😉
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 06:25
    You certainly hold a high opinion of yourself. For your sake I hope other people do as well. 😉
    A high opinion? I simply stand by everything I've ever posted on this forum. I take full responsibility for it. I'm proud of it in that sense. You may not have been here long enough to realize that, for people like me (and, I'm sure, there are others who would say the same), talking about how you agree with Suzianne, or how Suzianne agrees with you, is not going to cut any mustard. If you thought that was a zinger, you'd best think again. 😛
  14. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 06:301 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    A high opinion? I simply stand by everything I've ever posted on this forum. I take full responsibility for it. I'm proud of it in that sense. You may not have been here long enough to realize that, for people like me (and, I'm sure, there are others who would say the same), talking about how you agree with Suzianne, or how Suzianne agrees with you, is not going to cut any mustard. If you thought that was a zinger, you'd best think again. 😛
    Yes you must really be proud about how you have managed to duck and dive to avoid answering a simple straightforward question. 😛
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 06:34
    Yes you must really be proud about how you have managed to duck and dive to avoid answering a simple straightforward question. 😛
    Which one? I think I've answered all your questions to the extent that have wanted to and without repeating myself or rehashing (retyping) stuff that I have discussed in thousands and thousands of previous posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree