Forum etiquette

Forum etiquette

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
excuse me I don't know where I got that from, it must have been your warm hearted affection for them, how I could possibly misconstrue it, i cannot say. All that loving and affectionate criticism, so touching.
You don't know where you got it from because you made it up you dishonest little weasel.

Moves
26 Mar 14

I will say this for the second time, no I have never considered it, in fact, I am a rather joyful, spirited and vivacious individual given to brief moments of pensive melancholy as all great artists are, its an occupational hazard I'm afraid.

Anyhow I need to go to sleep, I have a book on the family history of Abraham Lincoln that I must try to f ...[text shortened]... of my wifes eyes, goodnight and may Jehovah the father of the Celestial lights be with you all!
"in fact, I am a rather joyful, spirited and vivacious"

its possible to those and to be anti-social.

no I have never considered it

never? thats rather perplexing. you are often called by posters on here to reflect on your behavior and style of arguing/posting. yet it never seems to occur to you to reflect???

rc

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Nice work.
wow the dogs howl into the twilight and the little caravan trundles on into the Halloween sky.

Moves
26 Mar 14

so what? hes human and makes mistakes, so what?
was he bullying rj?

Moves
26 Mar 14
2 edits

so what? hes human and makes mistakes, so what?
So same scenario but Galveston "makes mistakes" divegeester "bullies".

When you post this stuff robbie do you ever wonder what Jehovah is thinking of you?

rc

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b] "in fact, I am a rather joyful, spirited and vivacious"

its possible to those and to be anti-social.

no I have never considered it

never? thats rather perplexing. you are often called by posters on here to reflect on your behavior and style of arguing/posting. yet it never seems to occur to you to reflect???[/b]
I have already stated to evaluate oneself through the eyes of others is folly, we should be happy within ourselves, infcat I would say its a rather insecure individual that needs to evaluate themselves through the eyes of other people.

rc

Moves
26 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
So same scenario but Galveston "makes mistakes" divegeester "bullies".

When you post this stuff robbie do you ever wonder what Jehovah is thinking of you!
yes, robbie is legend, thats what he probably thinks. anyway time to boost.

Moves
26 Mar 14
1 edit

yes, robbie is legend, thats what he probably thinks. anyway time to boost.
Given the evidence presented by proper job, do you honestly think Galveston "makes mistakes" and divegeester "bullies" in the same forum scenario?

rc

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
was he bullying rj?
did he start a thread against RJ under the guise of forum etiquette, enlist his cronies to howl at RJ, use RJs personal circumstances to propagandize? did RJ's freind receive a message that he was subject to bullying, ill let you answer those questions.

rc

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Given the evidence presented by proper job, do you honestly think Galveston "makes mistakes" and divegeester "bullies" in the sales forum scenario?
yes, i think you suck.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Mar 14

wow the dogs howl into the twilight and the little caravan trundles on into the Halloween sky.
If you and Galveston shut up a little there would be no howling dogs.

Moves
26 Mar 14

did he start a thread against RJ under the guise of forum etiquette, enlist his cronies to howl at RJ, use RJs personal circumstances to propagandize? did RJ's freind receive a message that he was subject to bullying, ill let you answer those questions.
Are you going to report me to the moderators like Galveston has or are you going to keep barking away day after day after day...? You really ought to put up or shut up robbie.

Moves
26 Mar 14

yes, i think you suck.
I think I may report Galveston for bullying RJHinds.

I've had a PM from someone in the last 10 minutes acknowledging that what proper knob found was definitely evidence of bullying.

Moves
26 Mar 14

yes, i think you suck.
You cut me real deep with that one Shrek.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Mar 14

The point that seems to be missed here is I asked him to stop. With the RJH issue he did not ask me to stop asking him did he? No. If he had I would not have said another thing to him out of decency. No one likes to be pushed on and on and on as some here seem to not grasp especially when there are "lies and slander" thrown in the mix. ( If anyone here does not get that...too bad. )

I've never lied to anyone here at anytime for any reason but yet divegeester seems to know my business better then I do, can read my mind and knows exactly what the daily issues are with my parents that are my concerns alone and knows when I should and shouldn't post to forums or make chess moves and who or when I should answer to others. He must be a god as he has sure set himself up as my judge.

And even if I were wrong and misrepresented myself to divegeester, in my earlier post here I made it clear too all that I apologized if I did say anything wrong to anyone . Some of you must have missed that one.
So again if I did wrong, how long does he think he can just continue on with his little hissy fit and keep this going with over 600 post now?

Maybe when he comes back from his ban he will grow up and get a life.