Forum etiquette

Forum etiquette

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Anybody else think there is something decidedly creepy about this picture?
Anyone else think you are creepy. I do.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Never sent any messages to the moderator? That's odd because this is your verbatim quote from that thread -

I don't know but I did contact the moderator and we'll see. Maybe you guys don't get the concept of what a PM is? You know "Private message"?

http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=150191&page=11
Well not that anyone will accept this as there is a serious witch hunt going on now which all of you should be ashamed especially of you so called christians, but I was mistaken and was thinking of another situation.
So sorry to FMF for this mistake in my memory

F

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by galveston75
Well not that anyone will accept this as there is a serious witch hunt going on now which all of you should be ashamed especially of you so called christians, but I was mistaken and was thinking of another situation.
So sorry to FMF for this mistake in my memory
Have you contacted the administrators about divegeester on this occasion to try to get him banned, as you have claimed?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by FMF
Have you contacted the administrators about divegeester on this occasion to try to get him banned, as you have claimed?
From yesterday.....

I asked you over and over to respond to my questions in your threads. Got your attention now though right?

Bad move dude..........It's done.

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

From yesterday.....

I asked you over and over to respond to my questions in your threads. Got your attention now though right?

Bad move dude..........It's done.
How many fellow posters have you succeeded in getting banned since 2008?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Mar 14

Originally posted by FMF
How many fellow posters have you succeeded in getting banned since 2008?

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

In your PM to me [the one with the sexual insults and threats] a year or so ago, you told me that you had managed to get "many people" banned up to that point. Now you say it's only been one. It can't be both "many" and "1". Which is it to be?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Mar 14

Originally posted by FMF
In your PM to me [the one with the sexual insults and threats] a year or so ago, you told me that you had managed to get "many people" banned up to that point. Now you say it's only been one. It can't be both "many" and "1". Which is it to be?
Don't remember saying that...

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

Don't remember saying that...
So you saying it in that PM [and at least a dozen people have read it] was a lie at the time? Or you somehow didn't really mean it because now it has become a "mistake in [your] memory"?

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

(((((I have NEVER lied to anyone at anytime on this forum, EVER.))))))
If your explanation, each time there is some suggestion or perception that you HAVE lied on this forum or in your communication with other posters, is that it was a "mistake in [your] memory", surely that enables you to say just about anything ~ true of false ~ and then later simply whitewash it?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If your explanation, each time there is some suggestion or perception that you HAVE lied on this forum or in your communication with other posters, is that it was a "mistake in [your] memory", surely that enables you to say just about anything ~ true of false ~ and then later simply whitewash it?
So are you now takling the place if divegeester?

And yes for your info I do have a bad memory on many things. If it's not in front of me I probably won't remember.
Now lets see if you respond with respect and accept my answer as I did just publicly apologize to you, as it is the truth, or if you go the way of divegeester and call me a lier and add another 600 threads....

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

Now lets see if you respond with respect and accept my answer as I did just publicly apologize to you, as it is the truth, or if you go the way of divegeester and call me a lier and add another 600 threads....
You said (((((I have NEVER lied to anyone at anytime on this forum, EVER.)))))) on this thread.

You still maintain this to be true?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Mar 14

Originally posted by FMF
You said [b](((((I have NEVER lied to anyone at anytime on this forum, EVER.)))))) on this thread.

You still maintain this to be true?[/b]
I guess you know the differances between lying and forgetting? Probably a dumb question huh?
Doesn't matter......

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

I guess you know the differances between lying and forgetting? Probably a dumb question huh?
Doesn't matter......
So, in every instance where you are perceived to have been "lying", the explanation is that it was, in fact, you "forgetting"? Is that what you mean?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Mar 14

Originally posted by FMF
So, in every instance where you are perceived to have been "lying", the explanation is that it was, in fact, you "forgetting"? Is that what you mean?
It doesn't matter. It seems you have taken over for divegeester and if that is true there will never be an answer that will satisfy, right?

So....... yes, no, maybe, could be, maybe so, maybe not, probably, probably not? Pick what you want.....