Forum etiquette

Forum etiquette

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by galveston75
The point that seems to be missed here is I asked him to stop. With the RJH issue he did not ask me to stop asking him did he? No. If he had I would not have said another thing to him out of decency. No one likes to be pushed on and on and on as some here seem to not grasp especially when there are "lies and slander" thrown in the mix. ( If anyone here ...[text shortened]... ith over 600 post now?

Maybe when he comes back from his ban he will grow up and get a life.
You are a blooming baby. Grow up and start behaving like an adult.

Moves
26 Mar 14

The point that seems to be missed here is I asked him to stop. With the RJH issue he did not ask me to stop asking him did he? No. If he had I would not have said another thing to him out of decency. No one likes to be pushed on and on and on as some here seem to not grasp especially when there are "lies and slander" thrown in the mix. ( If anyone here ...[text shortened]... ith over 600 post now?

Err you said you apologised for being wrong...? Where and when did that happen?

Moves
26 Mar 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have already stated to evaluate oneself through the eyes of others is folly, we should be happy within ourselves, infcat I would say its a rather insecure individual that needs to evaluate themselves through the eyes of other people.
spoken like a true psychopath.

Moves
26 Mar 14
1 edit

This whole post is a complete fabrication, I don't know where to begin ripping it apart. You live in a dream world mister. You are dishonest, abusive, manipulative, and this post of yours is full of misrepresentation and you know it. Good grief do you think people watching this panto unfold are thick? Do you think people can't see past this total joke of a post? Be content with the fact that you have made your complaint to the site administration and let's see what occurs.

Moves
26 Mar 14

so no matter what you say or do, if you say 'stop asking me questions' it must be obeyed??? if a politician does something hypocritical should the interviewer stop asking question because the politician requests it? is the interviewer correct to push the politician for an answer?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
so what? hes human and makes mistakes, so what?
The wheels have come off Rob, in fact not only have the wheels come off the chassis has broken as well and all you can muster is a trite 'so what'?! Galveston75 is 'human and makes mistakes' and divegeester is a 'bully' and has been referred to the moderators (not that anything will happen of course, you can't ban someone for asking questions in a public forum. I remember galveston75 trying the same with FMF, nothing happened). This is nothing more than rank hypocrisy on your part and simple arrogant delusion on the part of galveston75. But we expect nothing less. 🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Err you said you apologised for being wrong...? Where and when did that happen?
Go look.....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
The wheels have come off Rob, in fact not only have the wheels come off the chassis has broken as well and all you can muster is a trite 'so what'?! Galveston75 is 'human and makes mistakes' and divegeester is a 'bully' and has been referred to the moderators (not that anything will happen of course, you can't ban someone for asking questions in a public ...[text shortened]... our part and simple arrogant delusion on the part of galveston75. But we expect nothing less. 🙂
Nothing happened because I never sent any messages to the moderator. It seems an awefull lot of people here doesn't always know what they are talking about as usual.
And to flip the coin I expect nothing else from you but a comment like this. So we're even aren't we?????

F

Moves
27 Mar 14

Nothing happened because I never sent any messages to the moderator. It seems an awefull lot of people here doesn't always know what they are talking about as usual.
Originally posted by Proper Knob
...not that anything will happen of course, you can't ban someone for asking questions in a public forum. I remember galveston75 trying the same with FMF, nothing happened...

At that time you claimed that you had sent a message to the administrators trying to get me banned. You and robbie mentioned it several times. Were you telling the truth back then? The "offence" that you reported me for was not keeping your abusive "sexual" PM secret [I'd shown others its content]. The thread in question can be dug out. We can see if you are not telling the truth now or whether you weren't telling the truth back then.

Moves
27 Mar 14
2 edits

Go look.....
So have you apologised for something and if so what exactly? You don't seem particularly contrite, so I shall assume you are making it up in some sort of pseudo-imaginary climb-down that will no doubt be cited by you as a being a "full apology" sometime in the future when the wheels next fall off the JW wagon.

Moves
27 Mar 14

And to flip the coin I expect nothing else from you but a comment like this. So we're even aren't we?????
Have you actually really truthfully sent a message to the moderators this time about me?

Your sweaty finger was hovering over the trigger for so long I was wondering if you were going to get cramp.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
27 Mar 14
1 edit

So this is going on now for days .......So let me get this right G-Man sent a Sexual PM to Divegeester ? And to FMF ? Well and Divegeester is a Bully ? man I'm more confused than ever LOL

Manny

F

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by menace71
So this is going on now for days .......So let me get this right G-Man sent a Sexual PM to Divegeester ? And to FMF ? Well and Divegeester is a Bully ? man I'm more confused than ever LOL
Ha ha. No.I only brought up galveston75's "sex" PM from a year or so ago because galveston75 lied about its content in public [he insisted there was nothing about "sex" in it, that it wasn't abusive, and that it contained no threats, when it in fact did, as over a dozen posters who saw it know].So that was raised to rebut galveston75's claim that he has "never lied" on this forum. Proper Knob and Rank Outsider also cited instances of galveston75 fibbing in public after he claimed he'd never done so.

F

Moves
27 Mar 14
1 edit

divegeester sent a PM to galveston75 offering his sympathies re: his sick parents. However, later, galveston75 claimed that divegeester's PM had been "trolling" him rather than offering his sympathies. divegeester denies this and has given galveston75 his consent to share this allegedly "trolling" PM with members of the community. galveston75 has declined to do so, presumably because he was in fact lying about it.

Moves
27 Mar 14
3 edits

Manny
It's good to check in every few days; the core issue has not changed but some of the evidences have become very interesting.

Apologies for typos I wrote this quickly before leaving for work...

Recap:
Core issue is Galveston's (and robbie carrobie's) poor forum etiquette which among other things include refusing to answer reasonable polite questions put to him in his threads last week. I bumped a couple of his threads so many times for him it became excruciatingly embarrassing.

I PM'd Galveston saying I would wait for him to reply.
He replied in PM that "it would be some time" as his parent was ill and he was having to take care etc
I replied in sympathy etc
Shortly after this (several hours/next day) Galveston was back on the site playing chess and posting in other threads
I sent him a very polite PM calling him on it (it was not public knowledge)
Galveston then re entered one of e threads in question making a public statement that he couldn't respond due to the sick parent. Remember that he had been moving in his games and posting in other threads between telling me privately and make it public
I called him on this duplicity publicly
He responded in the forums by accusing me of making his parent thing public, of being completely insensitive and other slaps of his usual passive-aggressive abuse
I started this thread on general forum etiquette knowing that Galveston would not be able to resist calling him self out on it. Look through the first pages you will see that I did not mention him until he entered the fray.

His duplicity in using his family situation to not post, his abuse of me, accusations of trolling him in PMs etc are what this is about. I know you think this is silly Manny but I'm not going to sit still and let these two jokers lie about me and behave the way they do any more. At least not to me.

Since this thread was started what has kept it going if you take the time to review it, is Galveston's childish stake-raising and threatening to leave the site, something he's done several times before and the threads have been dug out by others and posting here. Also robbie carrobie's head-banging defence of Galveston and continued abuse of the various people challenging him.

Other - Proper knob found a thread where Galveston was repeated questioning RJHinds in a similar way to me questioning him and called Galveston and robbie on their blatant hypocrisy. Etc etc etc .

While this thread may look crazy, and indeed it is, it is of interest because as each page is written it reveals more of the dishonestly and hypocrisy of Galveston and robbie carrobie. Of course they will bleat on about persecution and robbie has raised that to the new levels of "bullying" and even "vilification".

This forum has over the years collectively called out those who don't behave, dasa is an obvious example. What is happening here is another.

Fundamentally that's it.