Healthy Teaching on the Second Coming

Healthy Teaching on the Second Coming

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
sonship's ideology of irrevocable "salvation" based on belief alone, as he has explained it, is the basis of my question to him.
Aren't you the one assuming it is possible for someone to truly believe in Jesus and remain a racist?

F

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Aren't you the one assuming it is possible for someone to truly believe in Jesus and remain a racist?
If you're interested in sonship's Once Saved Always Saved ideology and how it applies to an implacably and unashamedly racist Christian like Eladar, then take it up with sonship. My question to him is part of an ongoing conversation about what is [in his view] that Christians have to do - or be - or don't have to necessarily do or be, as the case may be - aside from believe.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you're interested in sonship's Once Saved Always Saved ideology and how it applies to an implacably and unashamedly racist Christian like Eladar, then take it up with sonship. My question to him is part of an ongoing conversation about what is [in his view] that Christians have to do - or be - or don't have to necessarily do or be, as the case may be - aside from believe.
As always I think you are putting words in his mouth. Why don't you quote Sonships exact words that you are referring to?

F

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
As always I think you are putting words in his mouth. Why don't you quote Sonships exact words that you are referring to?
I haven't put any words in his mouth. I simply asked him a question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
you think its racism or ignorance?
or a bit of both?

I am a firm believer that all of our problems stem from ignorance.
I'm sure when I was younger I made some racial slurs, which is really dumb considering I was the victim of most racism in year 5 and 6
Yes, this is the basic truth I'm talking about here. Racism is ignorance, yes.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
... The fact is that, especially in America, ... these races do not have the same opportunities to succeed.
Yes. If we took 100 each of white, yellow, brown and black infants, and then raised them all in the same environment, with the same nutrition and education and other opportunities - the IQ gap would disappear, I believe.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Mar 17

There is a lot wrong with the idea that IQ measures intelligence.

https://k12teacherstaffdevelopment.com/tlb/the-truth-about-iq-tests/
https://workedia.com/articles/myth-truth-good-iq-test-scale
https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2009/07/the-truth-about-iq/22260/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-dance-connection/201109/the-truth-about-your-iq
etc

The issue should be a non-starter.
Wiki defines 'intelligence' as the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Merriam-Webster says it is the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations.

So intelligence is a mental ability. IQ tests, especially by themselves, do not measure ability.

I like math and have higher education. Most of the IQ tests I've seen involve math and other such acquired knowledge, and I do well. If I had never gone to school, I would fail those tests - does that mean I would then be less intelligent.

E

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
Yes. If we took 100 each of white, yellow, brown and black infants, and then raised them all in the same environment, with the same nutrition and education and other opportunities - the IQ gap would disappear, I believe.
Thanks for sharing your belief.

If that nutrition and treatment was so bad that all the kids turned out equally retarded, I would agree.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
If that nutrition and treatment was so bad that all the kids turned out equally retarded, I would agree.
Correct. The IQ's would fall in a range, the same for each group.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Mar 17

So many people hate Magyars.
Not they 'hate ' wogs. And it's not people, it's 12-13 yr old kids.

Me and that chick had a 'thing' before someone got in her mind that I was not worthy because of my tanned skin- ironically a shade of skin that the whiteys were aspiring to

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Yes, this is the basic truth I'm talking about here. Racism is ignorance, yes.
Eledar will be reincarnated as a zoo animal.

I don't wish it to be but based on his comments and the lack of any sort of empathy...

E

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
Correct. The IQ's would fall in a range, the same for each group.
Iq has a genetic maximum, but not minimum. This is why if you dumb then down far enough they would be very similar.

Feed them correctly and keep them safe from physical damage and the iq range for each group will be as it has been.

No reason to expect otherwise.

You do have great faith.

E

Moves
17 Mar 17
1 edit

Do you believe it is true for athletes as well.

Treat them all equally and you will have equal athletic results by race.

Aimed at the

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Mar 17

Iq has a genetic maximum, but not minimum....
I knew you cannot be reasonable, which explains why you don't make any sense.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Mar 17

Why do you call being a racist hateful?

If you point out that by race from highest to lowest IQ the order is...

East Asia, White, Hispanic, Black. The first fair close together, large gap then last two grouped together .

If you say this then tou area racist. Yet there is no hate, just scientific fact.
Because we are a single people, born of God. If you hate anyone for anything you are
not loving God or your neighbor as yourself, you are walking in the light of Satan's little
world. IQ has nothing to do with hate, the human condition doesn't change because your
smart or stupid, you can be giftedly smart and hateful, or slow and loving.