Healthy Teaching on the Second Coming

Healthy Teaching on the Second Coming

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
I haven't put any words in his mouth. I simply asked him a question.
Your question still assumes it is possible for someone to truly believe in Jesus and remain a racist. If Sonship said that was possible quote his exact words.

F

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Your question still assumes it is possible for someone to truly believe in Jesus and remain a racist. If Sonship said that was possible quote his exact words.
sonship hasn't answered my question yet, so I don't know what he's going to say exactly. Whether it is possible for a Christian to believe in Jesus and be a racist too is a matter for Christians to address. I am interested in what sonship's answer is, especially in light of his staunch OSAS ideology.

E

Moves
17 Mar 17

Can someone be a slave owner and still be saved?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Can someone be a slave owner and still be saved?
That was codified in the bible. "God" said stuff about slaves back then so it shouldn't be any different now. I think our own morality has evolved past the morality of god.

E

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
That was codified in the bible. "God" said stuff about slaves back then so it shouldn't be any different now. I think our own morality has evolved past the morality of god.
Typical Satanic lie.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 17

Typical Satanic lie.
Typical hateful remark.

Can't you argue anything on its merits? You always gravitate to the lowest common denominator. And even then, sometimes you just make stuff up.

F

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne to Eladar
Can't you argue anything on its merits? You always gravitate to the lowest common denominator. And even then, sometimes you just make stuff up.
Oh the irony.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Oh the irony.
Oh the irony.

Making stuff up just because you didn't like my answer in another thread.

What a baby.

E

Moves
18 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Typical hateful remark.

There is no discussion without common ground. What common ground does a child of God have with a child of Satan?

F

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh the irony.

Making stuff up just because you didn't like my answer in another thread.

What a baby.
What stuff have I 'made up'?

F

Moves
18 Mar 17

What common ground does a child of God have with a child of Satan?
Well, in the case of Christians, they can look upon their shared belief in Jesus as "common ground" ~ despite disagreements over doctrine and application ~ to start with, and move forward from there, surely?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Let me ask a question, does everyone who truly believes in Jesus automatically mean that
they serve and love Him? Are there not people who did a lot of good works in His name
even, who were rejected, because they were not known by Jesus?
He called them workers of iniquity! If this is true, than it is those that love the Lord, are the
real Christians here as He said, others could tell who His were by their love, it wasn't by
those that just, "believed" only, true?

E

Moves
19 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well, in the case of Christians, they can look upon their shared belief in Jesus as "common ground" ~ despite disagreements over doctrine and application ~ to start with, and move forward from there, surely?
Just goes to show what you understand. What Suzi calls Jesus, I call Satan.

E

Moves
19 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Let me ask a question, does everyone who truly believes in Jesus automatically mean that
they serve and love Him? Are there not people who did a lot of good works in His name
even, who were rejected, because they were not known by Jesus?
He called them workers of iniquity! If this is true, than it is those that love the Lord, are the
real Christians her ...[text shortened]... ers could tell who His were by their love, it wasn't by
those that just, "believed" only, true?
Not all who cry out to Jesus, Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven.

They were rejected for being evil doers, not because they didn't live him. Sounds like a few tele evangelists.

F

Moves
19 Mar 17

Just goes to show what you understand. What Suzi calls Jesus, I call Satan.
This belongs on the Christian Trash Talk thread.