Shootings

Shootings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
42d
1 edit

@galveston75 said
I would hate to come face to face with a couple posters here as I'd probably fear for my life.
Good grief; you’re a pathetic individual.

And whom might these posters be who you would “fear for your life” from be?

Your biggest detractors are probably Ghost of a Duke and myself; do you think we want to kill you because you are a member of a religious cult who believe they are the sole holders of God’s truth on earth?

Hilarious 🤣

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
42d

@galveston75

The founder of your church said Jesus retained his divinity at birth.

I hope you are celebrating Easter...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@galveston75

The founder of your church said Jesus retained his divinity at birth.

Many people do not celebrate Easter, or do they believe Jesus has even come yet.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@galveston75 said
Only the 144,000 will go to heaven.
See here, Rusty, even the JWs are confused about the 144,000.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@galveston75 said
@Very-Rusty

Well if one really thinks about what the "bible" says about what happens to humans after death it is not what most religions teach. Most religions adopted many pagan influenced teachings about 400 years after Jesus death. The early Christians were warned that once all the apostles and the ones who followed them and stuck to the truths that Jesus explained ...[text shortened]... number in the book can be taken literally.”​—Revelation 1-7: An Exegetical Commentary, page 474.
Oh, to come so far and not cross the finish line.

Much of this is true, but the falsity comes out at critical junctures.

This is what comes from writing your own Bible, giving weird ideology more leash than needed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

I'm heading out really early Sunday morning to attend Sunrise Service in the red rocks of Sedona. Should be a good time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@galveston75 said
I would hate to come face to face with a couple posters here as I'd probably fear for my life.

"Jesus Christ left no doubt about what being his disciple would involve. “A slave is not greater than his master,” he told his followers. “If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also.” Jesus was hated “without cause.” (John 15:18-20, 25; Psalm 69:4; Luk ...[text shortened]... On more than one occasion, he warned them: “You will be objects of hatred.”—Matthew 10:22; 24:9. "
Being laughed at never killed anybody.

It is sad, though, that the JW church encourages its members to think of themselves as martyrs. That time is coming, no doubt, but not until very nearly the end. Plenty of time in the here and now to actually begin following Jesus, and to bring others to Jesus without the dramatic overlays.

Try thinking of yourselves as your brothers' keeper rather than martyrs. Look beyond yourselves.

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
I'm heading out really early Sunday morning to attend Sunrise Service in the red rocks of Sedona. Should be a good time.
From the Sedona visitors website:

Sedona has long been regarded as a place both sacred and powerful. It is a cathedral without walls. It is Stonehenge not yet assembled. People travel from all across the globe to experience the mysterious cosmic forces that are said to emanate from the red rocks. They come in search of the vortexes.

Although all of Sedona is considered to be a vortex, there are specific sites where the energy crackles most intensely. The four best known Sedona vortexes are found at Airport Mesa, Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock and Boynton Canyon—each radiating its own particular energy. Some are thought to produce energy flowing upward while at others the energy spirals downward, entering the earth.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is one of the main vortexes of Sedona.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
Sit at the back, small reefer, enjoy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
Being laughed at never killed anybody.

It is sad, though, that the JW church encourages its members to think of themselves as martyrs. That time is coming, no doubt, but not until very nearly the end. Plenty of time in the here and now to actually begin following Jesus, and to bring others to Jesus without the dramatic overlays.

Try thinking of yourselves as your brothers' keeper rather than martyrs. Look beyond yourselves.
I enjoy agreeing with you on this Suzianne.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I enjoy agreeing with you on this Suzianne.
You always were a bit of suck up! No doubt about that. 🙂 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
From the Sedona visitors website:

Sedona has long been regarded as a place both sacred and powerful. It is a cathedral without walls. It is Stonehenge not yet assembled. People travel from all across the globe to experience the mysterious cosmic forces that are said to emanate from the red rocks. They come in search of the vortexes.

Although all of Sedona is considere ...[text shortened]... downward, entering the earth.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is one of the main vortexes of Sedona.
The Chapel of the Holy Cross is Catholic, so it won't be there.

As I understand it, this service will be outside, under the Arizona sky, in the red rocks somewhere near Sedona. The whole point is to be outside for sunrise.

The only problem might be if it rains.

Sedona, as a tourist destination, has plenty of diners and bistros to get breakfast and/or brunch, so I'm hitting one of those up before the 90+ minute drive home.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@galveston75 said
Try to ignore all the blind craziness that comes crawling out of the wood work in this forum...
Are you referring to Ghost of a Duke’s calling you out for not knowing that the founder of your cult recognised the divinity of Jesus?

Is that the “blind craziness” you are trying to ignore?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Are you referring to Ghost of a Duke’s calling you out for not knowing that the founder of your cult recognised the divinity of Jesus?

Is that the “blind craziness” you are trying to ignore?
I would assume his best bet would be just to IGNORE you~! 🙂

I've noticed you sucking up to Ghost in many posts, are you trying to work your way back into the "Ghost Chamber"? 🙂)

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
are you trying to work your way back into the "Ghost Chamber"?
Would leave if I did rejoin?