Shootings

Shootings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
58d

@galveston75 said
@divegeester

No not me........

Let me ask you a basic human question........... Did the killing of those in the Kingdom Hall bother you at all?
No. Not one bit.. would be my response. People who die without a cause bothers me. People like those who starve to death. There are about 25,000 who die daily, every single day from starvation. They did nothing amis and they died because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyone who dies because of something they did would get no sympathy from me. The JWs do a whole load of wrong things and they pay for what they do. Ask me what they did wrong...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
58d

@galveston75 said
We have never worshiped Jesus or Michael. Jesus himself forbids it....
How can you claim this when the founder of your church, Charles Russell, taught that it was proper to worship Jesus and pray to him?

(You appear to be hiding from this question, which is rather telling).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
58d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How can you claim this when the founder of your church, Charles Russell, taught that it was proper to worship Jesus and pray to him?

(You appear to be hiding from this question, which is rather telling).
He’ll be checking in with HQ for a response.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
58d

@rajk999 said
Who cares about that? Jesus said he is returning. The angels of God said it, the prophets said it. The disciples said it. Paul said it. Who the hell are you to say otherwise.

[i]I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:8 KJV)

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the ...[text shortened]... to the second coming of Christ in the bible, and yet you stupid JWs are preaching another doctrine.
Sorry ole buddy but the more you post the more you show how lost you are. Wish I could help you but that chance seems to be gone at this time...... But if Saul could change his viewpoint of God's people, I guess there is always a chance for you. Pray to Jehovah, you never know.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
58d

@divegeester said
He’ll be checking in with HQ for a response.
He's running scared. I'm not expecting a response.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
58d

@galveston75 said
Pray to Jehovah, you never know.
Of course, Charles Russell taught that it was proper to worship Jesus and pray to him.

Moves
58d

@rajk999 said
Cant post a coherent post at all ...
Outside, in the distance
A wildcat did growl.

Don't criticize nor concern yourself with something you don't understand.

Concern yourself with your own incoherent behavior, especially when you hate your fellow man, while professing to be a follower of Christ. Love your perceived enemies!"

You have the audacity to call others morons? First, take that Sequoia tree out of your own eye, before trying to remove a speck of sawdust from your neighbor's eye.

I'll take 100,000 Jehovah's Witnesses over just one of your kind, any day. Especially on the Lord's Day. Hell was custom-made for people like you. Jesus will be telling you that he never knew you, and to get out of his sight.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
58d

@pettytalk said

I'll take 100,000 Jehovah's Witnesses over just one of your kind, any day.
That leaves just another 44,000 allowed into your heaven.

Über-Nerd

Moves
57d

@pettytalk said
You have been reading Dan Brown!
And why not? His version has two big things going for it: it is consistent (internally), and it is consistent with what we know about nature. The Gospels are neither.

But actually, I was referring to another work of archeology.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
57d
1 edit

@pettytalk said

I'll take 100,000 Jehovah's Witnesses over just one of your kind, any day.
You can take 1,000,000 men if you like... thats too much information for a chat forum. How many men you take is your business.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
57d

@galveston75 said
@KellyJay
Thanks....
You show up and immediately the topics have two on Jehovah's Witnesses have started, that must have been due to you I doubt they would have been written for any other reason. I don't agree with religious beliefs on many topics, but motivation says a lot about what we do and say two topics. You must be proud. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
57d

@kellyjay said
You show up and immediately the topics have two on Jehovah's Witnesses have started, that must have been due to you I doubt they would have been written for any other reason. I don't agree with religious beliefs on many topics, but motivation says a lot about what we do and say two topics. You must be proud. 🙂
Maybe that’s because he is a JW and is here to talk about stuff related to JWs.

Maybe that why there are no (or at least very few) threads on Hinduism, Satanism, Moonyism, Islam, Scientology, etc etc etc

How about that for an idea!

You must feel “very proud” that you start lots of threads about your pet beliefs and people post in them 😂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
57d

@kellyjay said
The two threads were generated by his inability to explain his false claim that his church has never worshipped Jesus. Had he posted honestly those threads wouldn't have been created.

Moves
56d

@rajk999 said
You can take 1,000,000 men if you like... thats too much information for a chat forum. How many men you take is your business.
Is that the best you can do? If you want to use humor, at least get your facts 'straight.'

According to Pew Research Center, most Jehovah's Witnesses, roughly two-thirds (65 percent), are women, while only 35% are men.

Do you know how to read and think? In stating my preference for Jehovah's Witnesses over your kind of Christians, is there any mention of specific gender? Of course not.

Your idiotic comeback, the attempt of using gender, shows that it's not only hate for other religions that makes you what you are, a worthless, filthy-minded, hate-mongering person hiding behind a cross. Jesus will be aiming to get you into the fire lake.

You are just another wolf hiding underneath a transparent sheep's costume. But you are no ordinary wolf, because you are a blood-thirsty werewolf.

Moves
56d

@divegeester said
That leaves just another 44,000 allowed into your heaven.
Will you be one of the lucky 44,000?

I seriously doubt it.