The anthropic principle proves that God exists

The anthropic principle proves that God exists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
70d
1 edit

@vivify said
Yawn.

It's a plain fact that you asked questions irrelevant to evolution. Like your very first question on that thread, you had to be informed that evolution is about not about the origin of life but the diversity of it.

Also, you weren't asking questions to better understand evolution; you were debating which was not the point of the thread. I had to tell you more th ...[text shortened]... relevant questions and didn't even stick to the point of the thread. That was your fault, not mine.
If you cannot answer the question, it must be the questioner's fault, hope you don't teach for a living

Moves
70d

@suzianne said
No, why do I have to look at a link to know about sunsets where I live?
You don’t.

Not sure why you’re asking tbh

Moves
70d

@suzianne said
Or you can just tell me what you're on about.

The sun does set in Phoenix, Arizona. As a matter of fact, because of the desert dust in the atmosphere, the sunsets here are often spectacular.

Still not looking at the link.
Either read the posts and/or look at the link.

Either way it’s nothing to do with you personally so lower your defcon level as soon as you feel safe.

Moves
70d

@divegeester said
You are being called out at UM by two other regular posters for being a plagiarist and a waffler. In your profile there you claim to live in in Chicago, here you claim to live elsewhere. These parallels of you there and you here, are the only intersting things about you.

I’ve had a Flikr account for years.
Dive has accused, tried, and convicted me without a trial, and only on mere assumptions of other's assumption, and a little assumption of his own for my current location. How long did it take you to search UM? I mean, I must have hundreds of post there, and you came up with only that one? Can you provide character references for your two selective witnesses?

The beauty of the social media craze is that we have the option to parade ourselves incognito, to a certain extent. People are known to have lived in many places.

If you want to wager a significant amount of cash, I'm willing to buy you a first-class ticket on British Airways, which I believe they still have a nonstop flight from London to Phoenix. I'll pay for your hotel stay at one of the local resorts in the Valley while you perform your on-location verification investigation. I'll give you access to personal records, such as Income tax filings, driver's license, county property tax information, and I'll even invite you to my house for a late afternoon dinner, where you can physically watch me watching a sunset. And as a bonus for you, we can invite Suzianne for dinner too.

The same goes for Chicago, but that will be a separate bet, and requires more money to be wagered.

Be my guest .... https://www.rephrase.info/plagiarism-checker

rain

Moves
70d

@kellyjay said
If you cannot answer the question, it must be the questioner's fault, hope you don't teach for a living
The thread was about evolution, you asked abiogenesis questions. And you're blaming me when your questions were irrelevant to topic.

So much for Christians being honest.

Moves
70d
1 edit

@pettytalk said How long did it take you to search UM? I mean, I must have hundreds of post there, and you came up with only that one?
About 2 minutes.

People there are saying you’re a waffly plagiaristic thread disruptor which is coincidental and amusing.

And your profile says you’re from Chicago, not Sun Valley.

Moves
70d

@vivify said
The thread was about evolution, you asked abiogenesis questions. And you're blaming me when your questions were irrelevant to topic.

There is much more to say about honesty and Christianity. I have always wondered if Christ himself was always truthful. There is a thing called a white lie. However, in ancient times someone said that a good lie is for our own good. For certain Christ was not forthcoming with certain subjects, certain fathers, and certain second comings.

But are you not stereotyping all Christians when you say "So much for Christians being honest."?

Is that why you are not a Christian? Your total honesty?

Moves
70d

@divegeester said
About 2 minutes.

People there are saying you’re a waffly plagiaristic thread disruptor which is coincidental and amusing.

And your profile says you’re from Chicago, not Sun Valley.
Did you not look me up when I first started to post here? Do I interest you that much? I'm honored that you would take time from your busy posting schedule here to go on a further scouting mission, like a good cub scout, to research and visit one of my internet travel locations. It's rather obvious I got under your skin. But that's as deep as I care to go with you.

You would fit in well with those two, but it would be hard to tell if they are more obnoxious than you are. But there are plenty more of those characters for you to flock with as you care to choose. You would make a fine addition at UM.

Bottom line is put up or shut up! Forget what people say since it's mere hearsay, and I'm willing to give you facts and figures. As they say, put your money where your mouth is. Right now you only have your foot in your mouth, and you intentionally put it there yourself.

What people are saying about you here must be true? You are merely projecting yourself. Get your owner to vaccinate you for rabies, as Maricopa County requires all dogs, especially pointers and retrievers to have valid vaccinations at least 30 days in advance before coming here. Just in case you want to seriously take me up on the bet. Only the amount needs to be negotiated upfront.

P.S. By the way, I am from Chicago, which I always consider my home sweet home. That's where the family cemetery plots are located. And when I die I'm going back to my permanent home, the final resting place to be with the rest of my immediate family.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
70d

@pettytalk said
Dive has accused, tried, and convicted me without a trial, and only on mere assumptions of other's assumption, and a little assumption of his own for my current location. How long did it take you to search UM? I mean, I must have hundreds of post there, and you came up with only that one? Can you provide character references for your two selective witnesses?

The beauty ...[text shortened]... requires more money to be wagered.

Be my guest .... https://www.rephrase.info/plagiarism-checker
Can you also put me up in a swish hotel?

Moves
70d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Can you also put me up in a swish hotel?
Friends stay at my house. And to intentionally plagiarize, I can tell you that in my father's house there are many rooms. But if you prefer, I can arrange accommodations for you at a Scottsdale resort.

Since we are both fond of donkeys and camels, there is a nice resort at the base of Camelback mountain. Do you golf? This time of year, the green fees are really high. However, for a friend, money is not an issue, especially if Dive takes me up on the bet.

Does anyone know if Dive is a wealthy English Lord with plenty of financial resources? I will not reveal my identity for a cheap bet.

Moves
70d

@pettytalk said
By the way, I am from Chicago, which I always consider my home sweet home.
Where you are from isn’t of much interest; what is of interest is seeing you being called out by a couple of regulars there who are saying you’re a waffly plagiaristic thread disruptor which is coincidental and amusing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
70d

@pettytalk said
Friends stay at my house. And to intentionally plagiarize, I can tell you that in my father's house there are many rooms. But if you prefer, I can arrange accommodations for you at a Scottsdale resort.

Since we are both fond of donkeys and camels, there is a nice resort at the base of Camelback mountain. Do you golf? This time of year, the green fees are really high. Ho ...[text shortened]... lthy English Lord with plenty of financial resources? I will not reveal my identity for a cheap bet.
Golf is a waste of a good walk. (That might be plagiarized).

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
70d

@vivify said

You are confused I asked you a stream of questions about several points on evolution not all were about abiogenesis. Moreover, if evolution is totally mindless as abiogenesis suggests it is not a separate topic, it is merely about the starting point of the on going process, you are aware of that right?

Even that should not have stopped you from addressing those things that speak to the specifics of the process, those questions only brought personal belittling not scholarship or scientific justification.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
70d

@kellyjay said
You are confused I asked you a stream of questions about several points on evolution not all were about abiogenesis. Moreover, if evolution is totally mindless as abiogenesis suggests it is not a separate topic, it is merely about the starting point of the on going process, you are aware of that right?

Even that should not have stopped you from addressing those things th ...[text shortened]... ocess, those questions only brought personal belittling not scholarship or scientific justification.
Kelly, can we just all agree that we evolved as a species and that you're not quite there yet? 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
70d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Kelly, can we just all agree that we evolved as a species and that you're not quite there yet? 🙂
Only if you are ready to believe in something not true.