The anthropic principle proves that God exists

The anthropic principle proves that God exists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
73d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Golf is a waste of a good walk. (That might be plagiarized).
I haven't golfed in years. And when I did, I was just a casual 'hacker' who used the game to vent my life's frustrations on the rough. I had a wicked slice. During mushroom season, I often found myself looking for mushrooms more than I did for my lost ball. I also lived in the New Orleans area and owned a house a few yards just off the third hole fairway behind another house, where I had club membership and made a lot of swings on that course. I improved my game to finally break 90 twice. Dive can triple bet me now. But then, I have lived and owned houses in more than three places. Can he even afford to place just one bet with me?

Can you 'plagiarize' Dive off my hands? You can stay at the house for an extra month if you do. He keeps 'plagiarizing' other people's hearsay and, as usual, takes things out of context. Not that I really care what he thinks, because he's in the habit of utilizing other people's thinking. Dive's favorite line: Why do you think that is?

He's too dense to benefit from all my plagiarized material. My mission is being aborted. And I thought Rusty was overestimating Dive's finer qualities. Hell, Dive is nearly an earthly god, 'infallible.' Who was it here that said stupid people don't know they are stupid? Dive is not too stupid because he knows it.

This is my last lengthy post, because I'm reverting back to one-liners, or two.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
73d

@pettytalk said
I haven't golfed in years. And when I did, I was just a casual 'hacker' who used the game to vent my life's frustrations on the rough. I had a wicked slice. During mushroom season, I often found myself looking for mushrooms more than I did for my lost ball. I also lived in the New Orleans area and owned a house a few yards just off the third hole fairway behind another hous ...[text shortened]... ause he knows it.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

(That may be plagiarized).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
73d

@divegeester said
Either read the posts and/or look at the link.

Either way it’s nothing to do with you personally so lower your defcon level as soon as you feel safe.
It might not be me this time, but you are certainly trying to shame somebody.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
73d

@divegeester said
About 2 minutes.

People there are saying you’re a waffly plagiaristic thread disruptor which is coincidental and amusing.

And your profile says you’re from Chicago, not Sun Valley.
Where, precisely, is "Sun Valley"?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
73d

@suzianne said
Have you not read PettyTalk’s earlier explanation?

Moves
73d

@suzianne said
I would assume it would be a valley where the sun resides.

I'm more inclined to locate it where the sun devils play.

Moves
73d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Have you been visiting UM too? You may be plagiarizing yourself.

But here is real plagiarism about the subject on length. I remember Prodicus laughing when I told him of this; he said that he had himself discovered the true rule of art, which was to be neither long nor short, but of a convenient length.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
73d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

๐Ÿ™‚

Moves
72d

@divegeester said
๐Ÿ™‚

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
72d

@pettytalk said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_skqc6MqY
๐Ÿฅฑ

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
72d

@pettytalk said
I haven't golfed in years. And when I did, I was just a casual 'hacker' who used the game to vent my life's frustrations on the rough. I had a wicked slice. During mushroom season, I often found myself looking for mushrooms more than I did for my lost ball. I also lived in the New Orleans area and owned a house a few yards just off the third hole fairway behind another hous ...[text shortened]... ause he knows it.

I found a HUGE MOREL while playing golf, I wish I had weighed it, but it was quite tasty!

I used to play on a private golf course with 10 holes, there were 2 different nr 8 holes, one was 100 yards the other 150 when we played 18 we would play both. I played my best golf there which is not saying much I never broke 90, I came close once I only needed 3 over a par, last hole was a par 5 with an elevated tee. Perfect drive straight down the fairway, (I was so happy) then over the hole which was down a hill, went over again trying to get back, then 4 over par gave me a 90, and a sad story. ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค”

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
71d
1 edit

@pettytalk said

6 mentions of me in one post

๐Ÿ˜‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
I would assume it would be a valley where the sun resides.

I'm more inclined to locate it where the sun devils play.
I would not equate "Sun Valley" with "Valley of the Sun".

Sun Valley is in Idaho.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d

@divegeester said
Have you not read PettyTalk’s earlier explanation?
That's partially my point. Didn't he say "Valley of the Sun"?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
71d

@suzianne said
That's partially my point. Didn't he say "Valley of the Sun"?
Valley of the Sun is in Arizona, not Chicago?