Two Views of Human Government

Two Views of Human Government

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Apr 17

Originally posted by sonship
Excuse me Mr. Innocent.
You wrote this nasty invective about me. [My bolding]

[b] More blather.

You claim that the trinity doctrine is "taught" in the Bible, it isn't. "Trinity" "triune" "3 people in one God" are words and phrases that are not even mentioned in the BIble, let alone "taught".

And I recall you elsewhere ...[text shortened]... lather."

And it is possible that I recall you using the phrase "mumbo jumbo" for my writing.[/b]
Just accuse him of causing people to get tortured forever, compare him to a Holocaust denier, question his mental health, or call him an anti-Christ and be done with it, sonship. 😕

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
It's a turn of phrase, sonship. I also use the expressions "the devil's in the details" and "angels dancing on the head of a pin", but it doesn't meant I have any reason to believe the devil or angels exist.
Do you say things you don't mean a lot?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
Just accuse him of causing people to get tortured forever, compare him to a Holocaust denier, question his mental health, or call him an anti-Christ and be done with it, sonship. 😕
So, it looks like you're saying that you won't be happy until Divegeester is as miserably filled up with malice as you are.

F

Moves
15 Apr 17

So, it looks like you're saying that you won't be happy until Divegeester is as miserably filled up with malice as you are.
I was citing things you have said when you felt ruffled. It's interesting you should label them "malice".

F

Moves
15 Apr 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do you say things you don't mean a lot?
For example?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17
1 edit

Excuse me Mr. Innocent.
You wrote this nasty invective about me.

You claim that the trinity doctrine is "taught" in the Bible, it isn't. "Trinity" "triune" "3 people in one God" are words and phrases that are not even mentioned in the BIble, let alone "taught".
I stand by that statement. Actually it's quite polite.

Yes you do write mumbo-jumbo at times. Much of what you believe I think is error and some is even cultish doctrine. All your stuff about people on other worlds witnessing the lost being hung in chains etc. It's nonsense. Your overweening and creepy "love" of the trinity doctrine, not just error, it's a bit odd. The videos of your church you posted recently, again very odd behaviour from those men at the front.

Like the JWs in that you assume that me challenging you, is me challenging God. You are so wrapped up in your own self righteousness and beliefs that any challenge in this forum is consider "clamor". And now you've been caught posting other people's ministry as your own.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

What?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Apr 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
For example?
"What?"

It's quite simple.

You said: "It's a turn of phrase, sonship. I also use the expressions "the devil's in the details" and "angels dancing on the head of a pin", but it doesn't meant I have any reason to believe the devil or angels exist."

And to recap, I said: "Do you say things you don't mean a lot?"

Well, do you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
I was citing things you have said when you felt ruffled. It's interesting you should label them "malice".
Twisty, twisty, twisty.

We can all see what you did there.

F

Moves
16 Apr 17

Twisty, twisty, twisty.

We can all see what you did there.
What I did was I listed some of sonship's insults. sonship proceeded to refer to them as "malice".

F

Moves
16 Apr 17

"What?"

It's quite simple.

You said: "It's a turn of phrase, sonship. I also use the expressions "the devil's in the details" and "angels dancing on the head of a pin", but it doesn't meant I have any reason to believe the devil or angels exist."

Well, do you?
But when I say things like "the devil's in the detail" and "you are merely counting the angels on the head of a pin" I DO mean those things. Perhaps they are British idioms and that's why you mistakenly think they have some literal meaning?

F

Moves
16 Apr 17

Well, do you?
Give me an example of something not idiomatic and not ironic that I have said that you suspect I "do not mean" and I will tell you if you are right or not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Apr 17
1 edit

Hello Suzzianne,

Daniel is a great book when it comes to the veil of revelation being pulled back and we see being able to see God's working behind the scenes of human governments.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Apr 17

Hello Suzzianne,

[b]Daniel
is a great book when it comes to the veil of revelation being pulled back and we see being able to see God's working behind the scenes of human governments.[/b]
The dictionary is a great book when it comes to the veil of revelation being pulled back on the spelling of Suzianne.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Apr 17

Suzziane,
Daniel's prediction of the span of years to the death of the Messiah is amazing.
It is no wonder people just cannot believe that Daniel could have written this.
The accuracy of the prophecy of 69 weeks (weeks of seven years each) to the death of Jesus has divine foreknowledge as evidence of God's providence over history.