weeping and gnashing of teeth

weeping and gnashing of teeth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
We have already discussed my assumptions about morality at length and in detail. You were posting as Fetchmyjunk at the time.
Yes it is those exact assumptions that you don't want to undermine, which is the real reason why you won't answer the question.

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Yes it is those exact assumptions that you don't want to undermine, which is the real reason why you won't answer the question.
I believe we have already discussed the matter. What I am doing here is resisting being sucked into your dreary and needy routine. If you feel that this means that I do not respect you and your behaviour, then you are right.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Which question do you think I have asked which is a variation of this one but similar?
As FMJ you banged on repeatedly about people making up their own morality if there was no universal truth, and that one couldn't say one's own morality was any more valid than anyone else's morality. - The variation on the question you used then was people who thought torturing babies for fun was morally acceptable. How is that different from you now using the same question, but replacing baby torturers for terrorists?!

Moves
05 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
As FMJ you banged on repeatedly about people making up their own morality if there was no universal truth, and that one couldn't say one's own morality was any more valid than anyone else's morality. - The variation on the question you used then was people who thought torturing babies for fun was morally acceptable. How is that different from you now using the same question, but replacing baby torturers for terrorists?!
No actually if I were to have asked a similar question I would have asked whether people who believe that torturing babies for fun is ok are entitled to their opinions. But I didn't ask that. By the way, do you think they are?

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
I believe we have already discussed the matter. What I am doing here is resisting being sucked into your dreary and needy routine. If you feel that this means that I do not respect you and your behaviour, then you are right.
I have witnessed you relentlessly attacking other people's beliefs on here. How many times have you asked Sonship about eternal torture? On the other hand the moment someone questions your own beliefs you are ducking and diving like the hypocrite you are.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonship
Do you remember a thread I started long ago on the Ointment made in Exodus ?
I went into detail about the measurements of the substances that went into the creation of the anointing ointment.

The typology I learned from others. I never saw it myself. But the symbolism showed clearly how the death of Christ is part of the very ingredients of the Holy Sp ...[text shortened]...

The very killing power to kill off negative things ins in the all-inclusive Spirit of Christ.
No, don't recall the thread, there are long stretches of time I don't post, life gets crazy
and I simply don't look in on this place.

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

I have witnessed you relentlessly attacking other people's beliefs on here. How many times have you asked Sonship about eternal torture? On the other hand the moment someone questions your own beliefs you are ducking and diving like the hypocrite you are.
Well I have debated and discussed disagreements I have with other posters for years here, that I acknowledge. Including with you. The moment someone questions my beliefs I usually respond, just as I did with you when you were posting as Fetchmyjunk.

You can try to pass off my reaction to your intellectual behaviour as me "ducking and diving" if you so choose, but I don't really care. You haven't been able to maintain my respect ~ although you had it at the beginning ~ and now it is lost.

Moves
05 Jun 17

No actually if I were to have asked a similar question I would have asked whether people who believe that torturing babies for fun is ok are entitled to their opinions. But I didn't ask that. By the way, do you think they are?
You looking for me to give a different answer from the one I gave last time?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
No, don't recall the thread, there are long stretches of time I don't post, life gets crazy
and I simply don't look in on this place.
I would not expect you to necessarily recall that old thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
FMF if you like to rehash objections toward some posters you should expect that other will rehash objections towards you.

You don think some of us didn't find your questions routine and dreary, lurking to "suck" the poster into your pet peeves ?

What is he doing that you have not been doing for years ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF

You can try to pass off my reaction to your intellectual behaviour as me "ducking and diving" if you so choose, but I don't really care. You haven't been able to maintain my respect ~ although you had it at the beginning ~ and now it is lost.[/b]
Not "crocodile tears" - T Rex tears might be better.
I mean Boo Hoo !!

FMF, you and Fetchmyjunk aka djbecker? you just don't like getting a tablespoon of your own favorite medicine to administer to others.

There's not much more to it.

F

Moves
06 Jun 17

FMF, you and Fetchmyjunk aka djbecker? you just don't like getting a tablespoon of your own favorite medicine to administer to others.
You have described, in the past, the "medicine" you say I administer as the work of "Satan" and the product of a "diseased mind". Are you saying that, with the tablespoons being the same, Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's "favorite medicine" is the work of "Satan" and the product of a "diseased mind" too, then?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You have described, in the past, the "medicine" you say I administer as the work of "Satan" and the product of a "diseased mind". Are you saying that, with the tablespoons being the same, Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's "favorite medicine" is the work of "Satan" and the product of a "diseased mind" too, then?
The expression I used in the past was "diseased with questionings ".
Get it right for once - "diseased with questioning."

And if somebody is "diseased with questioning" it sure doesn't get you off the hook for describing some of your tactics as so.

Funny you're concerned about it NOW.

And anything else I said about Satan and poster FMF I sure will not take your unreliable word for it. You'll have to post the QUOTATION. I don't trust your subjective re-call about things you read that you didn't like.

"Diseased with questionings" was the expression I once used.

F

Moves
06 Jun 17

"Diseased with questionings" was the expression I once used.
So what part of my body are you claiming is "diseased"?

Do you think Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker is "Diseased with questionings" too?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jun 17

I have witnessed you relentlessly attacking other people's beliefs on here. How many times have you asked Sonship about eternal torture?
This is a debate and discussion forum board about spirituality topics; how is "asking sonship about eternal torture" in anyway "attacking"?