3 Day Timeout, 7 Day Timebank : Season 4

3 Day Timeout, 7 Day Timebank : Season 4

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Sep 06
1 edit

Clan leagues :

The new season will be starting on October 2nd. Please arrange your teams well in advance of this date.

-Russ

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
20 Sep 06

i think messages should be sent to all clan leaders as alot are not friendly with the forums and i think more of a response will come of it then.

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by Russ
Clan leagues :

The new season will be starting on October 2nd. Please arrange your teams well in advance of this date.

-Russ
I sent out PM's to the members of my clan and am getting a lot of questions back. Since I'm new at being a clan leader I can't answer them all, and when I check the help and FAQ areas there is only a reference to clans - not clan leagues.

Can you help me out here? For example, if we put up a league for the 3 day event how many games will each player be required to play?

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by arrakis
I sent out PM's to the members of my clan and am getting a lot of questions back. Since I'm new at being a clan leader I can't answer them all, and when I check the help and FAQ areas there is only a reference to clans - not clan leagues.

Can you help me out here? For example, if we put up a league for the 3 day event how many games will each player be required to play?
Normally, everyone gets 18 games.

That's because there are usually 10 teams in a division of the league, and each of your players will play 2 games against someone from the other 9 teams.

If not enough teams have been entered in a particular league, then they will have less games to play.

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by Russ
Clan leagues :

-Russ
Do all leagues start on the same day? Or is it just the 3/7 league?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
23 Sep 06

just the 3/7 no other leagues are open or finished.

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
26 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by David Tebb
Normally, everyone gets 18 games.

That's because there are usually 10 teams in a division of the league, and each of your players will play 2 games against someone from the other 9 teams.

If not enough teams have been entered in a particular league, then they will have less games to play.
Thanks, David. How many players are on each team?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
26 Sep 06

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
26 Sep 06

Originally posted by smiffy
Thanks smiffy. Can I ask you how we enter our teams once we have them picked?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
27 Sep 06

go to the clans icon at the top,click on clan leagues which will be on the right hand side,click on the 3/7 league then the tables appear,and it says at the top of the tables enter side click that and pick you team of 6.Also they have to have their shields up for you.

j
nice one

bed, chair or floor

Moves
02 Oct 06

Russ, there are 40 entrants as of now. A nice number to start the leauges.
You are not waiting for team # 41, are you?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
02 Oct 06

No, I just forgot. Sorry guys, I will kick it off shortly.

-Russ