1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 16:262 edits
    Within the next week, any abandoned games (inactive for 6 months) will be declared a draw. If both players are inactive, the unfinished games will simply be deleted.

This process will happen periodically in the future.

edit : An amendment to the above, all unfinished games may be deleted, regardless of player activity, if they are not part of a clan challenge, tournament, etc. I will clarify this nearer the time. But house keeping of some form for abandoned games will take place.

edit : 2009-01-28 - They will be deleted, and not declared a draw.
  2. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 16:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 16:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    Within the next week, any abandoned games (inactive for 6 months) will be declared a draw. If both players are inactive, the unfinished games will simply be deleted.

Looks like a crapstorm on the rise. How about a gamesexplorerupdate? Will all the draws be put in the gamesexplorer update?
  4. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 16:57
    Originally posted by Russ

Like this game for example? Game 102506 😉
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 17:101 edit
    Just like that!

edit : Which game? Now gone. 🙂
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Looks like a crapstorm on the rise. How about a gamesexplorerupdate? Will all the draws be put in the gamesexplorer update?
    The game explorer data is actually being updated and should get uploaded soon.

But, you raise a valid point. And I'm making an edit to the original post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree