1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 15:26
    A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 19:33
    Originally posted by Russ
    A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ
    Nice feature Russ!
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 20:51

-Russ
    just saw this, great!!

this will be good for team games..
  4. Porthmadog
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 23:25
    Nice one, as Jvanhine said this will be useful for consultation games.
  5. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    06 Oct '07 13:54
    Nice feature!
  6. Standard memberceders
    Viva la Analysis
    Shangri La
    Moves
    06 Oct '07 21:28
    another great addition! would be interesting to see the most watched games like recomended posts?
  7. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 00:01
    Great!
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 08:17
    A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ
  9. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 05:15
    A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ
    I like the new feature. Keep it up Russ, and Ta !
  10. Vancouver, Canada
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 19:56
    Just keeps getting better and better. Great addition to the site!
  11. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 15:48
    Great addition, but just one minor spelling error:

"You are not curently watching any bookmarked games."
  12. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    27 Oct '07 12:361 edit
    I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.
  13. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 10:59
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.
    You can bookmark (with the notes feature) for games you are playing. You need to go to the "Game History" then you see the bookmark link.
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 16:431 edit
    Not linked to elsewhere (because they will belong to a new section of the site) but here are the stats anyway.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/stats/bookmarksstats.php?iswatch=true

-Russ

edit : Stats updated nightly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree