Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Oct '07 15:26
    A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ
  2. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    05 Oct '07 19:33
    Originally posted by Russ
    A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ
    Nice feature Russ!
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    05 Oct '07 20:51

-Russ
    just saw this, great!!

this will be good for team games..
  4. Standard member Ari Brenin Cymru
    Siachmat!
    05 Oct '07 23:25
    Nice one, as Jvanhine said this will be useful for consultation games.
  5. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    06 Oct '07 13:54
    Nice feature!
  6. Standard member ceders
    Viva la Analysis
    06 Oct '07 21:28
    another great addition! would be interesting to see the most watched games like recomended posts?
  7. 07 Oct '07 00:01
    Great!
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Oct '07 08:17
    A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ
  9. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    14 Oct '07 05:15
    A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ
    I like the new feature. Keep it up Russ, and Ta !
  10. 18 Oct '07 19:56
    Just keeps getting better and better. Great addition to the site!
  11. 26 Oct '07 15:48
    Great addition, but just one minor spelling error:

"You are not curently watching any bookmarked games."
  12. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    27 Oct '07 12:36 / 1 edit
    I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.
  13. 02 Nov '07 10:59
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.
    You can bookmark (with the notes feature) for games you are playing. You need to go to the "Game History" then you see the bookmark link.
  14. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    13 Nov '07 16:43 / 1 edit
    Not linked to elsewhere (because they will belong to a new section of the site) but here are the stats anyway.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/stats/bookmarksstats.php?iswatch=true

-Russ

edit : Stats updated nightly.