1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 13:221 edit
    Basic game clan challenge win/loss/draw stats (no historical) will be available soon. As a result, no new clan challenges will be available for up to an hour.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 14:25
    Clan challenges are enabled again.

The clan member pop-up is updated with the challenge game stats too.
  3. Mosfellsbær, Iceland
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 16:14
    Nice additions! I like that I can see not only my own clan's breakdown, but other clans as well. It'll be helpful in matching up good pairs for challenges. Thanks, Russ.
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 17:37
    Originally posted by Russ
    Clan challenges are enabled again.

The clan member pop-up is updated with the challenge game stats too.
    Can you make the new column's sortable, please?
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 04:37
    Basic game clan challenge win/loss/draw stats (no historical) will be available soon. As a result, no new clan challenges will be available for up to an hour.
    🙂 Nice, I like. 🙂

Russ, I was wondering what if someone is removed from a clan or leaves and then returns, will the clan stats remain or return to the true clan stats for that player in that clan??
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 09:10
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    🙂 Nice, I like. 🙂

Russ, I was wondering what if someone is removed from a clan or leaves and then returns, will the clan stats remain or return to the true clan stats for that player in that clan??
    Clan stats are removed if they leave, but if they rejoin, their stats will return after their first challenge completes. (They are recalculated after a challenge ends if the player was involved.)
  7. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:25
    I just realised that there is a link on the Clan home pages to recently finished challenges.

Very nice feature! However, it appears a bit faulty as drawn challenges score 0 points in that list.
  8. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:31
    I have the feeling, that in the last times it will be done everything for statistics. 😕 The value of these dates must be decided by everybody himself.

The win, draws and lost of the members in a clan are no good sign in my eyes. A team work together and it is not good to rank them in the clan. Also it will be more difficult to get clan-challange, because the decision will become much havier for leaders who like to much statistics and will not risk anythink, because they look more to the ranking than to the fun of games. That makes me sad :'(

It would be much better to get tools for the clan- and clubleaders. A statistic does not play a game or bring players together for a game or a tournament 😉
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:491 edit
    Originally posted by gambit05
    However, it appears a bit faulty as drawn challenges score 0 points in that list.
    This has now been fixed.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:521 edit
    Clan stats are removed if they leave, but if they rejoin, their stats will return after their first challenge completes. (They are recalculated after a challenge ends if the player was involved.)
    Sounds great. Thanks Russ.
  11. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 12:13
    This has now been fixed.
    Perfect!
  12. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 13:57
    Great job Russ, good addition.
  13. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    18 Sep '09 18:07
    Just a notice, stats do not update. I have won games and did not update after 24hours
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 00:071 edit
    Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    Just a notice, stats do not update. I have won games and did not update after 24hours
    Were the clan games you won in a clan challenge that is now finished up? I don't believe the updates take affect until a clan challenge is finished up.
    Once a clan challenge is finished up then the updates on your clan stats will take affect within 24hr.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
  15. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 09:06
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Were the clan games you won in a clan challenge that is now finished up? I don't believe the updates take affect until a clan challenge is finished up.
    Once a clan challenge is finished up then the updates on your clan stats will take affect within 24hr.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    Well I didn't think the clan challenge had to finish for it to update.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree