Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    22 May '05 09:58
    I know a lot of clan leaders are fed up trawling their challenges looking for completed challenges to receive their points, so...

Clans will now be automatically be awarded their points when challenges are completed. This is a scheduled task, so there may be a day or two delay before receiving the points. Viewing the challenge will continue to award the points immediately, as is the case at the moment.

Apologies to those who have been requesting this for quite some time. Better late than never, etc...

-Russ
  2. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    22 May '05 10:01
    Excellent news. This will save me about 7 hours admin a week!
  3. 22 May '05 10:20
    Wahooooooo

Good job Russ
  4. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    22 May '05 14:22
    What do the new columns in the Clan Listings mean? Two "in 2005" columns, what's the difference, is one a typo? Should the last one be "in 2004"?
  5. 22 May '05 14:56 / 1 edit
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread... I was gonna post something concerning the new clan system )
  6. Standard member bambee
    Lisa
    22 May '05 15:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    I know a lot of clan leaders are fed up trawling their challenges looking for completed challenges to receive their points, so...

Clans will now be automatically be awarded their points when challenges are completed. This is a scheduled task, so there may be a day or two delay before receiving the points. Viewing the challenge will continue to award the po ...[text shortened]... hose who have been requesting this for quite some time. Better late than never, etc...

-Russ
    fantastic, thank you Russ
  7. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    22 May '05 17:36
    Thats Great.. now I can get things done at work!
  8. 22 May '05 18:33
    Thank you, Russ.
  9. Standard member Vikthor
    Viking
    23 May '05 15:02
    Thank you, Russ.
  10. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    24 May '05 07:12
    Thank you russ.