1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 12:241 edit
    A feature that silently appeared last week is a list of the recently completed games on the 'my home' page. Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 15:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    A feature that silently appeared last week is a list of the recently completed games on the 'my home' page. Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.

-Russ
    Thank you, Russ. Any chance of offering this feature with completed clan challenges and displaying it on each clan home page?
  3. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 17:36
    Originally posted by Delmer
    Thank you, Russ. Any chance of offering this feature with completed clan challenges and displaying it on each clan home page?
    Hahaha, admins work is never done! Nice idea, i like that.

Cheers for all the updates Russ, things are changing rather quickly round here of late!!! πŸ˜€
  4. Ireland
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 18:32
    i dont post much (read: at all) just wanted to say that i really like the new features. well done.

Con
    (thats meπŸ˜›)
  5. Fleet, Hampshire
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 21:09
    Great idea, thanks.
  6. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 21:56

-Russ
    I like very much the new home page. Thank you Russ!
  7. The sky
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 23:19
    Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.
    Great, thanks!
  8. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 13:56

-Russ
    Changes look great. Thanks a lot.

B.
  9. Joined
    23 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 20:30
    Can you include the current rating on the "My Games" page?