1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:361 edit
    I think your fix is the fix though - as the screenshots I received (thanks @adalia-bipunctata) showing the issue were taken a few minutes after. That isn't proof, but would indicate you did resolve this by clearing browser cache.
  2. England
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:37
    That has worked for me as well.
    Thanks
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:411 edit
    @huntingdon said
    That has worked for me as well.
    Thanks
    Clearing your browser cache worked?

@huntingdon Has confirmed, clearing the cache is what worked.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:582 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 17:151 edit
    Thanks @gedwin for clearing his cache - this lead to spotting a file that had changed (1 single character!) that had most likely been cached from the previous version. This is now being forced to reload to refresh it, as it should have been all along.

So, everyone should be fine now without clearing their cache. Thanks all for helping to troubleshoot this.
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 02:59
    @russ said
    Thanks @gedwin for clearing his cache - this lead to spotting a file that had changed (1 single character!) that had most likely been cached from the previous version. This is now being forced to reload to refresh it, as it should have been all along.

So, everyone should be fine now without clearing their cache. Thanks all for helping to troubleshoot this.
    Fixed for me now
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 07:35
    @russ said
    Ah, the evil bit syndrome. Tiny cause, big effect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree