Forum Posting Guidelines

Forum Posting Guidelines

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
27 Jan 07

Originally posted by plaines
Although this may contravene rule #7, I find this post to be yet another example of the difficulty Americans seem to have with basic punctuation. Worst of all is "your" when "you're" is meant. I see it all the time in the posts and private messages. The money to build one cruise missile invested in primary school education could probably fix this problem at a national level.
We bang it into their heads, but we can't undo their parents' lazy=cute mentality.

r

Moves
28 Jan 07

....what is wrong with american punctuation...?....we made the american language to fit our frontier spirit...we leave behind the trash and just move
on to start antother landfill...we are great spelllers...we even made our own
blue book of spelling circa 1840 and dropped the "u" out of humor...did you find that funny ?....

c

Moves
09 Feb 07

Originally posted by ilywrin
This should be added on the top of all forums and made sticky. Not everyone reads Site announcements, and these guidelines should be made as public as possible - hopefully resulting in less work for the moderators.
great idea..