1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 20:06
    Personally i really enjoyed the break!! Can we do this every couple of weeks? My room has never been so tidy!!! 😛
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '04
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 20:37
    Great to have you back and my games seem to be moving quickly, but I see no sense in rewarding players who were to move with extra time on the timebands over and above the allotted timebanks...ie a 21 day time bank now up to 23 days while i will be laboring with the original 21 day time bank....not that i'll come close to eating into a 21 day time bank anyway.😕😕
  3. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 20:54
    If you've any experience in web building, then you'll know things don't necessarily work as well as you hope. Change server for example and find that the new server doesn't quite work on the same criteria as the last.

A proper risk assessment usually sorts most things out (spot the accountant), but from my experience there are far more variables to consider which aren't alwasy possible until you've experienced them.

Final accounts are generally simpler - unless you're Enron
  4. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 21:491 edit
    From my clan, from my city where I work, do the the job I do, next your be stealing my job.

Shame on you Mad Mac MacMad
  5. Joined
    28 May '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 23:01
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED HOT PAWN!!! Russ you and this site have given me and thousands of other people around the world a chance to do what we love and to meet new people from parts of the Earth that with out this site would not be possible.

Thank you again for all you do!

Chuck
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    24 Feb '08 01:26
    Thanks for bringing my world back guys. And I laugh at those who get sucked into second life!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree